Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1025 1026 [1027] 1028 1029 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269723 times)

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends - Patch 5.1 - Open the Gates
« Reply #15390 on: January 31, 2016, 09:35:12 pm »

in theory it would be the best, but seeing that most people think that im going to die on melee they dont back off.

i have just one a ranked with that build. or at least almost the complete build.

the guinsoo does wonders i must say, it may be also because we had 2 tanks apart of me, a WW and a Renekton so i was able to enter and help to take down the tanks without even getting too wasted.

i died a lot though, 7 deaths, but 20 assists and 2 kills should compensate, i was going supp theorically. but i decided to start the AD build after i finished the equinox.

it was interesting nonetheless.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15391 on: February 02, 2016, 10:23:38 pm »

Welp. Just won an ARAM playing teemo by hiding in the bushes while the entire enemy team walked past, then ninjaing my way to their core and finishing it off. One of their guys even walked right on top of me with a sunfire going, ahehe. They engaged on my team back at our core, I engaged on their core, gg no re, stealth teemo op.

It was beautiful ;_;

Kudos to the teammate that suggested it, ahaha. Kinda' a scumbag thing to do, but hey, whatever works :V
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #15392 on: February 02, 2016, 11:46:51 pm »

Welp. Just won an ARAM playing teemo by hiding in the bushes while the entire enemy team walked past, then ninjaing my way to their core and finishing it off. One of their guys even walked right on top of me with a sunfire going, ahehe. They engaged on my team back at our core, I engaged on their core, gg no re, stealth teemo op.

It was beautiful ;_;

Kudos to the teammate that suggested it, ahaha. Kinda' a scumbag thing to do, but hey, whatever works :V
They knew your team had a teemo, and that they had an exposed nexus, and didn't leave someone to defend it? ripperoni.

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15393 on: February 03, 2016, 11:53:09 am »

bought jhin just in time and tested it against bots. i felt it a little bit clunky to play, the damage is nice and the kit is cool but even against bots it feels that the enemy survives enough to escape and the delays between the R shots is IMO too long. also, it would be cool to have something to complete the 40% CDR mark.

his reload feels too slow too. maybe its a thing unique to Graves but they could reduce it a little bit.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15394 on: February 05, 2016, 11:07:54 pm »

Finally rolled heimerdinger in ARAM. It was disgusting. Kills and assists weren't terribly high (7/18 when my team had 46 kills total), but I died all of two times -- the first a deliberate suicide at the 14 minute mark so I could go freaking shop -- and the other team didn't even take down our first turret. It wasn't even the ruddy turrets that did it, though they certainly helped and watching the enemy team waste time and mana on killing them was hilarious, it was that sickening missile spam constantly pelting people. Did help the other team mostly refused to actual dive me (probably partially due to the fact that all but one of the times they did that, either me or a tower killed them :V), but still. Only two deaths in an ARAM match is sickening, in the best of ways :3
Ask not!
Ask!

gimli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15395 on: February 05, 2016, 11:33:54 pm »

Finally rolled heimerdinger in ARAM.

Max Q first. RQ after l6 and profit.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 11:38:38 pm by gimli »

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15396 on: February 05, 2016, 11:45:58 pm »

Max Q first. RQ after l6 and profit.
Maxed W first, heh, Q second... never actually did RQ, all my Rs went into more missile spam (probably netted about a quarter to a third of my straight kills). The turrets almost never actually lasted very long -- the other team was pretty terrible about killing me but they were on top of wrecking my turrets. Priming the W was significantly more reliable, heh.
Ask not!
Ask!

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15397 on: February 06, 2016, 07:28:53 pm »

Speaking of J4. One of my most favourite games recently was as Illaoi against him. Early on it was pretty even for the most part, dude was rather on point with killing my tentacles whenever he could. Still, Q poke and a few nice trades left him with about half hp or somesuch. Level six hits and instead of playing it smart and going back he all ins me since I was a bit lower than him. I ult him back, and suddenly he's stuck in his own pit with about five tentacles smacking him in the face. He died rather quickly and the only thing I could think of was this because it was so god damn fitting :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15398 on: February 06, 2016, 08:47:10 pm »

This one wasn't that good methinks. He started with tiamat but switched to Jaurim afterwards. Then went for Hyrda? I'm not entirely sure. And yeah, he could destroy his wall but he didn't, that pretty much ended him.
AS - IG

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15399 on: February 06, 2016, 08:48:54 pm »

Jungle Singed? Jungle Singed. It works so hard that the recommended items list doesn't even recommend a jungle item when you take smite. Buy the hunter's talisman, start blue (or don't!), run around and gas things. Worst comes to pass and you have to start elsewhere, you can still pulse your gas to full effect. Health concerns are a little concerning early on, and he's no Shyvana, but people can and will chase Singed, and if you really hate the top lane...

My point is, it works. Mostly. I wouldn't take it into ranked unless you're really comfortable, but if you want to throw both teams for a loop, give Singed a fling.
Last time I played Singed the enemy Fiora reported me because they didn't read the patchnotes for the E change that makes you auto-laugh when you fling.

(I intentionally fed 0/7 in lane, trolled the Fiora in chat after he first said that, and then closed out the game by taking towers every time they tried to do anything/drawing 3 top for a good couple minutes of time-wasting chase when I was worth less gold than a minion. I love Singed.)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

xaritscin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15400 on: February 06, 2016, 09:08:42 pm »

been spamming Jhin in ranked gameplay. turns out, he can be a very competent support. start with frost queen or ancient coin and just poke the enemy and spam traps along with your wards to keep check of the lane, also, the long range W can be used to snare enemies if your partner has hit them so its a real pita for the enemy lane. the Q works well for poking and the R can be either used to execute escaping enemies or help your allies to complete the job without having to get too much involved.

this guy is marvelous. the only downside i see with him is going against tanky supports.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15401 on: February 06, 2016, 10:35:10 pm »

Finally played the reworked poppy. In the abyss.

1) I definitely kinda' suck, as is entirely unsurprising.

2) Poppy on the abyss is just goddamn cruel. I died a lot, yes, but pretty much every time I died 1-2 (or more) of the enemy team went with me. It's honestly kinda' difficult to not be within smashing distance of a wall on that map.*

3) That ult is the trolliest damned thing I think I've ever seen. I mean, I sorta' got that from being on the receiving end a few times, but actually getting to use it is just... yeah. "Oh, you're defending that tower? Let me fix that, ahahahaha!"

Also, was it just me not noticing what the hell was going on (very likely), or did kalista's dash-things ignore my W? Thing was bouncing all around and through my little no-dash bubble. Was unfortunate. I mean, I was still basically freaking evil towards that kalista (and their nunu, and their soraka, and...) with the E, but it would have been a lot worse if the W was really working. Which... it may have been, and I just didn't notice, but still. Didn't look like it.

*Also there was an anivia on my team. Dat ice wall/poppy tackle synergy ;_;

There was also a veigar. Poppy plus veigar's box thing is just hilarious. "I will stand in the middle and not get stun-" *poppy tackle, stunned, dead*

So yeah, I guess that was like near-best case poppy playing scenario. Abyss, wallbird, stunbox midget. Basically always had something to smash someone into. Poor other team.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 10:37:41 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
Ask!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #15402 on: February 07, 2016, 09:30:59 am »

Ha, yeah, I probably wiffed at least half the times I used it. It's easier to use in the abyss, though. Less maneuvering space and the other team regularly clumps up in fairly static areas, like around the turrets. Plus dives on your team are usually fairly telegraphed -- much of the  time you can tell when they're coming in and charge it up enough to kick a few members of the other team out of the fight. And then slam another one into a wall, of course. Is indeed probably the hardest part of her kit to use, though.

Still, in the abyss it generally only takes one good one to ace (or at least mostly kill) the enemy team, so even if you don't land most of them, well...
Ask not!
Ask!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15403 on: February 07, 2016, 09:47:38 am »

Keep in mind that you don't need to charge it; click-release casts it pretty much instantly for a solid on-the-spot knockup, sort of like a low-range Malphite ult (or a normal one, if you E in).

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15404 on: February 11, 2016, 06:59:35 am »

So Udyr is kinda broken now. And nobody, or atleast, almost nobody seems to realise that. The most fun thing about him is that thre's like three or four different approaches and they're all equally terrifying and broken. The latest one is with the new assassin item, you go devourer and tiger stance max for insane burst damage that can't really be escaped except by perma cc-ing you. Then there's the completely stupid split-pusher build with runic echoes and zzrot which makes you a constant nuisance that will take the nexus if left unchecked, and since you're Udyr they gotta send atleast two people to keep you in check, which means they lose against the rest of your team.
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 1025 1026 [1027] 1028 1029 ... 1067