Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 709 710 [711] 712 713 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1271759 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Preseason 3 Overhaul
« Reply #10650 on: December 15, 2012, 06:48:49 pm »

I'd be interested, but I currently lack 16 champions. Oops!

In potentially related news, Gragas seems fun. Also Urgot, but less so, I think. I'd like to try more of each, though.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10651 on: December 15, 2012, 08:28:56 pm »

I'd totes drop in and, uh. Watch? Still not level 30, ha.

... or competent, but that's probably never going to come so yeah~
Get to lvl 30, then. Come on!

I'd be interested, but I currently lack 16 champions. Oops!

In potentially related news, Gragas seems fun. Also Urgot, but less so, I think. I'd like to try more of each, though.
Psh. Get 16 champs, then. Come on!

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10652 on: December 17, 2012, 03:39:59 am »

Just finished Game 3 of whoring myself out for the Santa baron summoner icon. I've decided to be as supporty and helpful and positive all season so I can get it at the end.

It's fucking terrible. Matchmaking has apparently decided to fuck with me just to make every moment of this more excruciating. Typically my allies are skilled, helpful, and friendly. Not anymore! The AD carry that right clicks every fight and basically afks for the rest of it? Every game. Four man premades that don't say a single word and ignore all my communication and warnings? Every game. People who know they're being warded and that's preventing good ganks but don't buy a single pink ward to solve it? Every game. People who jump into a 1v5 and lose us all the lategame team fights? Every game. People who don't know how to take an advantage and capitalize on it? Every game. People who don't know how to deal with a losing situation except feeding more? Every game.

And you know what I get for it? 0 honor of any kind, all three games combined. At some point I'm going to realize I'm not having fun playing this game anymore.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10653 on: December 17, 2012, 03:54:18 am »

Just finished Game 3 of whoring myself out for the Santa baron summoner icon. I've decided to be as supporty and helpful and positive all season so I can get it at the end.

It's fucking terrible. Matchmaking has apparently decided to fuck with me just to make every moment of this more excruciating. Typically my allies are skilled, helpful, and friendly. Not anymore! The AD carry that right clicks every fight and basically afks for the rest of it? Every game. Four man premades that don't say a single word and ignore all my communication and warnings? Every game. People who know they're being warded and that's preventing good ganks but don't buy a single pink ward to solve it? Every game. People who jump into a 1v5 and lose us all the lategame team fights? Every game. People who don't know how to take an advantage and capitalize on it? Every game. People who don't know how to deal with a losing situation except feeding more? Every game.

And you know what I get for it? 0 honor of any kind, all three games combined. At some point I'm going to realize I'm not having fun playing this game anymore.

Chill out for a while. IIRC, Elos are reset at the beginning of each season, right? To me, that says that both good players and bad players are in a mixed slurry while people get back to their proper Elos.

It makes soloqueue far more randomized in terms of the players you get. Or so my most recent games seem to suggest. Most of the assholes are far more vocal than any of the good players, so that's who you're going to most pay attention to.

Of course, I could be wrong about Elos being reset. I'm pretty sure I'm not Gold-level, but I've been playing with quite a few S2 Gold players. Back at the beginning of S2, I remember seeing a few Victorious Jarvans, too.
Also often called Boowells.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10654 on: December 17, 2012, 04:00:08 am »

Normal elos aren't changed. I'm silver elo and seeing a ton of silver borders, though.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10655 on: December 17, 2012, 07:41:09 am »

Ran a couple of ranked 5s with some friends.

Luluvayne mad OPs. Apparently it's become FOTM and I didn't even know.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10656 on: December 17, 2012, 08:43:54 am »

Ran a couple of ranked 5s with some friends.

Luluvayne mad OPs. Apparently it's become FOTM and I didn't even know.
Double Dragon.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10657 on: December 17, 2012, 08:36:05 pm »

From somewhere within the official forums, by Statikk

"Rengar has been a complicated situation.

Our initial approach to the champion was to chip at him until we put him in a good spot. Unfortunately, it turns out there are core mechanics on the kit (ie: % Health based heal, a huge Armor / MR buff, instant stealth) that simply don't fit the gameplay patterns we were trying to create for Rengar...thus we began to gut / remove them.

For example, his stealth duration was nerfed due to the fact that it was instant, but we have now made it non-instant. This leaves his ult feeling more lackluster than ever. The end result is a huge mistake on our part where Rengar is both weak and unsatisfying to play.

Classick and I are currently working on buffing Rengar back into a state where we feel more comfortable with his gameplay. Some of the changes include re-increasing the stealth duration back to create the prowling feel again and adjusting the W heal to be a flat heal based on champion level. We're still working out all of the specifics but we know we took a faulty approach to Rengar's balance for the past few patches."

I TOLD YOU RENGAR SUCKS NOW AS AN ASSASSIN
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #10658 on: December 17, 2012, 11:32:11 pm »

Guide to fixing Rengar: Delete W.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10659 on: December 18, 2012, 12:24:35 am »

Oh good, maybe once they rework him he'll be the slightly tanky assassin they wanted him to be instead of the straight-up tanky DPS he ended up becoming.

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #10660 on: December 18, 2012, 02:04:45 am »

I could join, I guess. My League handle is Ribbonwing, if anybody wants me.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10661 on: December 18, 2012, 06:42:43 am »

I could join, I guess. My League handle is Ribbonwing, if anybody wants me.
We would love to have you, I'll add you when I get back home

BAY 12 TEAM NOTICE.

I'll try to get on at 6-7 today. If everyone else who can be there join, we will see about playing.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10662 on: December 18, 2012, 07:22:56 am »

Oh good, maybe once they rework him he'll be the slightly tanky assassin they wanted him to be instead of the straight-up tanky DPS he ended up becoming.

I really hope so, back when you could build full glasscannon assassin and in the proper circumstances outright delete an enemy from a fight, Rengar was my favourite character. I even bought the bastard twice, wasting a refund token  >:(
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10663 on: December 18, 2012, 08:19:26 am »

So when's punchy comming?

I'm sitting on nearly 6k IP and I don't think I can hold out on buying Xerath for a longer period of time.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10664 on: December 18, 2012, 08:46:43 pm »

Morello said later this week.

Also they're putting all legacy skins back on sale at 50% off until January 6. Including the legendaries. Anyone who owned one of the legendaries is being refunded 910 RP.
Pages: 1 ... 709 710 [711] 712 713 ... 1067