Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 708 709 [710] 711 712 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1271720 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Preseason 3 Overhaul
« Reply #10635 on: December 14, 2012, 01:16:41 pm »

So I was saving up for Xerath, then I saw Punchy.

I am no longer saving up for Xerath, sorry brah!
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10636 on: December 14, 2012, 07:41:48 pm »

RIP League of Cleavers.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10637 on: December 14, 2012, 07:51:43 pm »

Still not RIP enough for my taste :| I've still spent an entire day being gibbed by Pantheons and Rivens. Also I seem to have forgotten the concepts of "playing", "buying non-retarded items" and "attacking enemies". It seems S3 on Dominion is not a good time to play carries.

In unrelated un-whiny news, my cursor disappeared the last game, forcing me to restart my entire pc. Why does this happen and can I do anything to ensure it doesn't happen again? I didn't manage to lose my team the game, but I went from the actual carry to a very shitty cleanup and I felt really guilty.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10638 on: December 14, 2012, 07:57:24 pm »

Yeah, mouse vanishes sometimes - just like the game likes to freeze your controls for 2-3 min if you have a ping spike of 500 ms or so. Lost countless games to that... it doesn't make your champ walk back if you ping spike, but it locks your controls...

Unlike all the whiny people on reddit and so on, I never get a buttload of ip for my detailed bug reports, so I'm quite butthurt about it all.

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10639 on: December 14, 2012, 08:11:55 pm »

League of Cleavers is no more. League of Cleaver is still possible but it's not as OP and not really stackable any more. Still a decent item for AD bruisers though.

I love new Malady though, with new Guinsoo's Rageblade it's made going AP Xin hilariously fun and effective.

EDIT:

OMG OMG OMG, did not realise the new changes on Tear of Goddess, AA Staff and Manamune, im not talking about them evolving into new items but now you can get max mana by spending mana which means it is actually viable on Singed. Ah so many new strats to try out!

EDIT EDIT::

Also Boots of Swiftness got perked (but not on wiki patch notes) to reduce slows by 25%. RoA, Seraphs Staff, Frozen Heart, Liandry's, Boots of Switfness and Muramana on Singed is just ridiculoulsly op. I mean it's rare your going to get all those items because you will be winning with Seraph's Early on but if you make it to the end-game then you have ultimate troll Singed, so much mana which = so much health and with Muramana active toggled your attacks do +250 magic damage +250 physical damage.

Im so happy
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 10:52:28 pm by Sharp »

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10640 on: December 15, 2012, 09:47:55 am »

BAY 12 TEAM NOTICE

I will be away this weekend so I will not be able to play. Or invite you to ranked games. So I am handing temporary command of the team to webadict who I am sure will manage it finely for the 2 days. Web, just try to organize some playtime this weekend so we don't end up stagnating :) I'm sure you can do it. I will be back late Sunday or Monday.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10641 on: December 15, 2012, 10:19:53 am »

What level should I be at before jumping into PvP?
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10642 on: December 15, 2012, 10:37:21 am »

Yeah, mouse vanishes sometimes - just like the game likes to freeze your controls for 2-3 min if you have a ping spike of 500 ms or so. Lost countless games to that... it doesn't make your champ walk back if you ping spike, but it locks your controls...

Unlike all the whiny people on reddit and so on, I never get a buttload of ip for my detailed bug reports, so I'm quite butthurt about it all.

Controls or just abilities?

I had all my spells blocked today when ping was going crazy, could still move and all that stuff, but Ez without any abilities isn't really much of a threat :I
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10643 on: December 15, 2012, 10:40:51 am »

You can give no orders at all, while watching helplessly as you die to a minion or a champ that found you. Then after 20-40 sec, you get it back, if ya lucky.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10644 on: December 15, 2012, 10:50:08 am »

You can give no orders at all, while watching helplessly as you die to a minion or a champ that found you. Then after 20-40 sec, you get it back, if ya lucky.

Yeah, that happened to me like once or twice, too.
Also often called Boowells.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #10645 on: December 15, 2012, 12:27:00 pm »

What level should I be at before jumping into PvP?
Level 1.

There's really no reason not to jump right in once you know how to play. The game is infinitely more forgiving than DotA or HoN. If PvP doesn't interest you after a few games, then stick to bots

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10646 on: December 15, 2012, 02:38:02 pm »

Also Boots of Swiftness got perked (but not on wiki patch notes) to reduce slows by 25%. RoA, Seraphs Staff, Frozen Heart, Liandry's, Boots of Switfness and Muramana on Singed is just ridiculoulsly op. I mean it's rare your going to get all those items because you will be winning with Seraph's Early on but if you make it to the end-game then you have ultimate troll Singed, so much mana which = so much health and with Muramana active toggled your attacks do +250 magic damage +250 physical damage.
Swap frozen heart for Rylai's Crystal Scepter and you've got the right build. You don't need that much mana, but instead a way to keep people in your poison beyond your E, which Rylai's does perfectly. Also, it only works on idiots who chase you or let you get into tossing range.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10647 on: December 15, 2012, 02:40:32 pm »

BAY 12 TEAM NOTICE

I will be away this weekend so I will not be able to play. Or invite you to ranked games. So I am handing temporary command of the team to webadict who I am sure will manage it finely for the 2 days. Web, just try to organize some playtime this weekend so we don't end up stagnating :) I'm sure you can do it. I will be back late Sunday or Monday.
And I've just liquidated all of our team's assets and siphoned them into my Cayman Island's account.

Is anyone wanting to join the team? Anyone on the team got a time they're wanting to play? Because I'm pretty lightly booked this weekend, so I'll be here most of the time.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #10648 on: December 15, 2012, 03:22:42 pm »

I'll be able to play pretty much any time this weekend
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #10649 on: December 15, 2012, 06:03:05 pm »

I'd totes drop in and, uh. Watch? Still not level 30, ha.

... or competent, but that's probably never going to come so yeah~
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.
Pages: 1 ... 708 709 [710] 711 712 ... 1067