Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 705 706 [707] 708 709 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1271660 times)

khantin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Preseason 3 Overhaul
« Reply #10590 on: December 11, 2012, 07:43:13 pm »

I'd love to play some organized LoL, I don't really care about winning or skill differences too much, just playing would be hella fun.  My summoner name is Khantin, when I am trying to win ranked games I usually play jungle adc or support.  I like the breadth and depth of skill in lol, honestly attempting to improve on different aspects of the game is what gives lol its replayability in my mind so I'll pretty much play any role.  In S2 I played about 200 ranked games got up to about 1840 elo or something.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10591 on: December 11, 2012, 07:49:42 pm »

I'd love to play some organized LoL, I don't really care about winning or skill differences too much, just playing would be hella fun.  My summoner name is Khantin, when I am trying to win ranked games I usually play jungle adc or support.  I like the breadth and depth of skill in lol, honestly attempting to improve on different aspects of the game is what gives lol its replayability in my mind so I'll pretty much play any role.  In S2 I played about 200 ranked games got up to about 1840 elo or something.

Awesome! TBH I skipped S2 because I did not feel skilled enough to play, and by the time I did it was pretty much over. So im gonna be the guy with the default border. But now I feel a lot better with my play, and I can handle top and jungle pretty well. Can also do mid and ADC, trying to find a good support about now, but most comfortable top and jungle.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #10592 on: December 11, 2012, 08:03:17 pm »

Hey!

Doing a interest check for S3 ranked team! I have already created a team (Slaves to Armok, tag BAY12) so we will be able to play if we get enough people. Come on guys, we need to spread our MAGMA and !!FUN!! Across the interwebs! Its on the NA server but if you can get a decent ping from Europe we would love to have you!

I would love to do this as well, I've always wanted to try and join in with a ranked team. I'm not that good, but I would still like to try it if you would have me.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10593 on: December 11, 2012, 08:39:17 pm »

Hey!

Doing a interest check for S3 ranked team! I have already created a team (Slaves to Armok, tag BAY12) so we will be able to play if we get enough people. Come on guys, we need to spread our MAGMA and !!FUN!! Across the interwebs! Its on the NA server but if you can get a decent ping from Europe we would love to have you!

I would love to do this as well, I've always wanted to try and join in with a ranked team. I'm not that good, but I would still like to try it if you would have me.

Couple quick questions, Are you 30, and what do you play? also add me as a friend, my LoL name is the same as my forum name :)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #10594 on: December 11, 2012, 08:45:17 pm »

Hey!

Couple quick questions, Are you 30, and what do you play? also add me as a friend, my LoL name is the same as my forum name :)

Yes I am level 30 and I usually play mid or adc, but I can do top or support ok as well, I sent you a friend request my in game name is Kerasha
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 09:07:47 pm by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10595 on: December 11, 2012, 09:59:22 pm »

Hey!

Sure, why not? My team never plays, so I might as well find a team that does. I main support and mid, but I can adc fine. I *can* jungle, but I haven't done it enough to become proficient, and I'm a so-so top. I'm webadict in-game (surprise), and I've added you, so I'll gladly play if you want, but not until Friday or so. Finals and what-not.

lavenders2

• Bay Watcher
  • The cheese stands alone...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10596 on: December 11, 2012, 10:36:10 pm »

Hey!

I would love to do this.
Currently main top and support, competent at mid, okay at jungle and very rough at ADC. My in game name is lavenders2 (surprise)
Economies of scale: Dathominion Co.

da dwarf lord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10597 on: December 11, 2012, 11:16:55 pm »

Hey!

I'm so up for this, didn't play much S2 ranked but I'm 1250-ish so far in S3. Name is dalord0, mainly jungle and top (I'm decent at nearly everyone in those two positions), then mid (usually Gragas, Eve, Vlad and Ryze), and while I can do ok with support or adc, I'm not very good at either (the exception being support nunu, I love support nunu :D)

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10598 on: December 12, 2012, 07:31:18 am »

Cool, we have 5 people! When I get home I will add everyone and when we get everyone online, we might play a game :) But we should decide a time thats good for everyone to play, I was thinking maybe 3 times a week(or more, or less depending on peoples preferences.) Right now I think maybe 6 PM EST Saturday, 7 PM Wednesday, and 7PM Friday would be good, but if anyone cant do that we can work out other times.

Also, there are more than 5 slots on a ranked team! We wouldn't play with the same 5 people every day, I was thinking a kind of rotation system would be good, but if someone cant make it we could use some people who can back us up. :)

Charmander

• Bay Watcher
  • [!!TAIL!!]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10599 on: December 12, 2012, 10:03:47 am »

I would consider it except I am clinically terrible at this game.

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10600 on: December 12, 2012, 11:15:21 am »

If there end up being free slots I'd definitely be interested too. I main support and jungle quite a bit (though my s3 jungling isn't really up to snuff yet, haven't done it enough). My IGN is Slapfish.

If it turns out there are enough for two teams maybe we can split players up into similar timezones.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 11:27:13 am by Wiles »

khantin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10601 on: December 12, 2012, 02:14:21 pm »

Why don't we just try to be logged in at a specific time each day if you can play and then see if we have enough. 

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10602 on: December 12, 2012, 02:39:47 pm »

Why don't we just try to be logged in at a specific time each day if you can play and then see if we have enough.

Yeah, that could work lol.

Consider me cautiously interested- last time we tried this, we never actually played, but the premise is always enticing.

I'm a jangle/AP carry kind of person- those are the roles I'm usually forced into. Not the best ADC or support out there, but getting either wouldn't be the end of the world.

Y'know, I wouldn't be surprised at all if Cho became the next Blitzcrank this season- the new items work well on an already versatile, AP-nuking, lifemongering, CC-spooning monster, and he can go frigging anywhere.

Well so far we have the people, so tell us your IGN so if there is a slot left we can add you :)

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #10603 on: December 12, 2012, 02:50:19 pm »

I'm not going to claim I'm an expert at this game, so I'm gonna ask a quick question.
I'm eyeing up 3 champions at the moment: Morgana, Swain and Xerath.
Bearing in mind I like to play ranged mages with possibly slight support abilities, do any of you have opinions on any of these champions?
Cheers.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

da dwarf lord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10604 on: December 12, 2012, 02:53:50 pm »

Cool, we have 5 people! When I get home I will add everyone and when we get everyone online, we might play a game :) But we should decide a time thats good for everyone to play, I was thinking maybe 3 times a week(or more, or less depending on peoples preferences.) Right now I think maybe 6 PM EST Saturday, 7 PM Wednesday, and 7PM Friday would be good, but if anyone cant do that we can work out other times.

Also, there are more than 5 slots on a ranked team! We wouldn't play with the same 5 people every day, I was thinking a kind of rotation system would be good, but if someone cant make it we could use some people who can back us up. :)

I'm up for 3 times a week, however between living in Australia and working unreliable shifts I have no idea until a week before when I would be able to play, so I might have to put myself as a reserve player and just wing it.
Pages: 1 ... 705 706 [707] 708 709 ... 1067