Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 690 691 [692] 693 694 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270971 times)

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - The Shadow Isles
« Reply #10365 on: November 01, 2012, 05:29:59 am »

Man, Dominion is slowly becoming horrible :\ Right now almost every game I play has a Jax bot, and consequently the other team loses since nothing at all counters Jax bot, and the few games that don't, have Yorick. I really hope Dominion gets a remake soon, because this is not fun to play.

I picked up Hecarim, despite Sauron rating him pretty low, and this is what's been going on :

I got about 3 more first-place losses. Since Hecarim is incredibly team-oriented, I can usually do great - disrupting captures, fearbombing the carry, all in all being as team-oriented as I can, but it doesn't help. The other 3 first places are also losses, because I can't carry at all with Hecarim, and being team-oriented doesn't help when every single member of your team has a different idea about what should be done. I'm pretty sure almost all of those losses are to jaxbots, too.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10366 on: November 01, 2012, 01:46:07 pm »

Ban Jax then?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10367 on: November 01, 2012, 02:34:33 pm »

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10368 on: November 01, 2012, 02:58:03 pm »

35.500 IPs 9% of champions... riiiight.

Well i would play more often if my PC could load LoL in less than 15 minutes before most people leave or just stay to rage at me.
Can't blame them tho.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10369 on: November 01, 2012, 03:18:22 pm »

I've earned 201,789 IP, enough to buy 49% of all champions. Fear me.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10370 on: November 01, 2012, 04:08:53 pm »

Ban Jax then?

Draft pick dominion queues are around 20 minutes, so not really :D This is why I want ranked Dominion, because it'll also increase the playerbase so I won't have to wait 7 minutes for a god damn blind pick.

Anyways, I got a ribbon! The red one, for honorable opponent or whatever. It has its own swirly YOU-HAVE-BEEN-AWARDED animation in the client itself, freaked me out until I figured out what was going on, haha.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10371 on: November 01, 2012, 05:05:38 pm »

I would expect some Dominion love. Not any time soon, though. They said they'd been working on the Twisted Treeline remake since the beginning of the year, so even if there's been some overlap I'd expect it to be at least 6 months before any major changes.

Of course, Dominion's changes could quite possibly require less effort since I don't think it's quite as bad as TT was. There have been rumors of a change of venue for the field, though, since it's pretty much only relevant lorewise to Skarner. Depending on what they do it could be a few months to another year.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10372 on: November 02, 2012, 02:03:29 am »

For those that were not paying attention, Zed's abilities have been revealed.

So, something a bit similar to Orianna (using abilities through his shadows reminds me of Orianna's abilities being used through the clockwork ball thing), but, as expected, an assassin. Switching places with his shadow seems like an interesting gameplay mechanic, great for chasing runners and getting behind your opponent. Seems really useful for early game kills, before team fights become frequent. I'm afraid the passive may be overpowered, but it depends on the cooldown. Zero CC is something I'm not a fan of, though.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 02:08:04 am by tomas1297 »
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10373 on: November 02, 2012, 04:02:43 am »

Definitely in the "interesting, but not sure exactly how that'll play out" category.

I also like his lore, especially that strange ambiguity with the cry of pain. Shame about Shen's father upgrading from tortured to dead, though. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10374 on: November 02, 2012, 06:13:00 am »

Totally called the swapping of places. Also Riot sure are throwing out a lot of assassins lately, damn. I wonder what damage they'll give him in return for no CC.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10375 on: November 02, 2012, 06:54:02 am »

Totally called the swapping of places. Also Riot sure are throwing out a lot of assassins lately, damn. I wonder what damage they'll give him in return for no CC.
I guess they just realized that Assassins were by far the rarest type of champion until they started adding shittons. I guess the place-swapping can partially compensate for the lack of CC in early-game. We also don't know what the range of the shadow "summon" is. Perhaps it has enough range to swap behind walls, using it as an escape similar to how you can use Shen's dash or Tryndamere's spin.

I, personally, want more tanks. Maybe more people would play actual tanks instead of bruisers with tanky builds. Which are useless IMO. Can't take damage for the team, can't deal damage for the team. Perhaps more AD carries too (AP carries seem to be much more common).
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #10376 on: November 02, 2012, 07:21:48 am »

Last time Riot made a tank, we got Naut, and we all know how that went. Before that Sejuani. Riot doesn't know how to make tanks.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10377 on: November 02, 2012, 07:55:38 am »

Last time Riot made a tank, we got Naut, and we all know how that went. Before that Sejuani. Riot doesn't know how to make tanks.
Sejuani is probably the worst champion right now. Nautilus is a good...bruiser...

Graven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10378 on: November 02, 2012, 08:07:12 am »

Nautilus is awesome and incredible, and he even got nerfed, so. Sejuani... ok, I'll give you Sejuani :D

I want another AD carry but I assume it's hard to make up gimmicks for autoattackers. Draven is pretty fun and really well designed, I just hate his axe-catching thing.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10379 on: November 02, 2012, 08:17:22 am »

Abilities for AD carries:
1. AS boost
2. Movement boost
3. Damage boost
4. Shield
5. Stun
6. Lifesteal boost

Frankly I'd like to see more obscure steroids. How about an ArPen boost that scales with either AD or AP? There's so few things that you can get really good ArPen from...an ult that gave you significant ArPen could be scary effective.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 690 691 [692] 693 694 ... 1067