Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 683 684 [685] 686 687 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270725 times)

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Kha'zix, the Voidreaver - 1.0.0.148
« Reply #10260 on: October 20, 2012, 11:14:15 am »

Clearly I have just thought of the best bot duo ever.

Shaco + Blitzcrank! 1 Pull = Death!

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10261 on: October 20, 2012, 11:17:08 am »

I love ruining support Shaco with Blitzcrank. No time for Shaco to spam his Shaq-in-a-box when he be getting pulled all the time :P
blitzcrank is also permaban at my elo... we'll see after the nerf patch.

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10262 on: October 20, 2012, 11:18:59 am »

But unbannable for smurfs! I just need to find a smurf partner and then this is undefeatable!!!

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10263 on: October 20, 2012, 11:21:40 am »

Picking him in blinds is so hilarious. Blitz is one of the best active supports to win games, besides Sona right now.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #10264 on: October 20, 2012, 01:34:51 pm »

Played ranked again, won. 1390 elo down, 110 to go. I think I might be able to pull it off.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10265 on: October 20, 2012, 04:43:03 pm »

It's funny how relaxing obviously doomed games can be. Ended up as Leona bot with a Veig who never used Q, with Darius top and Blitz and Teemo being top or mid at varying intervals. Normally I would have switched to something else, but I was the first one to pick, Veig, Teeemo, and Darius are all kinda carry-y, and I just wasn't feeling it, so I just let it happen.

Then the Veigar DC'd for good measure, and I didn't know how to build Leona to do actual damage, so I was stuck just sort of trading abuse with Corki and Soraka. Which, again, because I'd known we were doomed from character select, had that kind of Space Invaders "I'm doing really well even though we're clearly doomed!" feel to it.

Speaking of Leona, I really like her. Is there any point trying to build her for damage, or should I just go solid tank/aegis?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10266 on: October 20, 2012, 05:41:27 pm »

Speaking of Leona, I really like her. Is there any point trying to build her for damage, or should I just go solid tank/aegis?
  Sheen/Trinity Force will provide pretty good damage output on Leona, especially with some CDR.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10267 on: October 20, 2012, 10:26:06 pm »

Early on, Leona depends on a lane partner to activate her passive though. But she has surprising amounts of burst.

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10268 on: October 21, 2012, 10:44:39 am »

Leona's CD's make her more like Blitz so not too great to go solo with, great for ganking but not enough damage to do nukes unless you get some super AP, similar to Blitz :P

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10269 on: October 22, 2012, 09:39:11 am »

Leona is probably my favourite champion, I've been playing her pretty steadily since she was released. In my opinion it is best to build her as a tanky support with lots of CDR. If I get way ahead I might consider getting items to augment her damage output, but generally I just build standard support items. I usually go boots - Philo Stone - HoG - boots 2 - Zeke's - Shurelia's - Aegis/Randuins with lots of wards and oracles thrown into the mix. Sometimes I'll build Aegis before Zeke's, but generally I like Zeke's because CDR is very strong on Leona.

My favourite match up as Leona is probably Blitzcrank. Nothing better than a free ride to the enemy ad carry.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10270 on: October 22, 2012, 11:35:11 am »

So I have been playing a lot recently which has cut into my time to record videos of other game so how should I go about recording LoL? I know there is some sort of thing to record the match then watch it later as I have watched YouTube videos of this. I think I found it but I figured there would be no harm in asking here.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #10271 on: October 22, 2012, 12:14:10 pm »

League Replay, second post of the thread.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10272 on: October 22, 2012, 12:34:31 pm »

Huh, so it is...
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10273 on: October 23, 2012, 10:28:20 am »

In case you guys wanted to keep up on the latest pro player LoL...

A day in the life of CLG's gaming house.

FritzPL

• Bay Watcher
  • Changing avatar text since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #10274 on: October 23, 2012, 10:51:14 am »

Maybe I should join them.
Pages: 1 ... 683 684 [685] 686 687 ... 1067