Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 606 607 [608] 609 610 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1271110 times)

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Jayce, Defender of Tomorrow - 1.0.0.142
« Reply #9105 on: July 20, 2012, 09:10:44 pm »

New Eve is actually pretty good as a jungle. I have a friend who does fairly well with her. Haven't played Twitch yet, so can't determine for myself whether he's good or not, nor have I had any time to play around with Xin.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #9106 on: July 20, 2012, 09:39:27 pm »

New Eve is basically Shaco 2.0. Completely dependent on her godlike earlygame to carry her through.

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9107 on: July 21, 2012, 05:35:55 am »

Eve is pretty awesome. Xin got nerfed everywhere 'Cept his ult, his sustaining passive was like playing a nunu, you regenned HP like a mad cow, his new passive doesn't do much. Eve has a sustain through her ulti, and she does aaaweeesome dammage. Easily focused down in a team fight though.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #9108 on: July 21, 2012, 06:56:40 am »

I like Xin's kit now more. I can just rush wriggles + cdr boots and then Nashor's Tooth for maximum CDR. Once I have these, 2 x phantom dancer. Then a Frozen Mallet.
Oh god, the bounces never stop. Its like playing Skarner with full AS, the cooldown of his skills is ridiculous.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #9109 on: July 21, 2012, 08:00:53 am »

Kassadin is epic.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9110 on: July 21, 2012, 09:11:22 am »

I like Xin's kit now more. I can just rush wriggles + cdr boots and then Nashor's Tooth for maximum CDR. Once I have these, 2 x phantom dancer. Then a Frozen Mallet.
Oh god, the bounces never stop. Its like playing Skarner with full AS, the cooldown of his skills is ridiculous.

I'm liking the AP ratio on his sustain, actually. Just a Sheen gives an extra 42% healing on his level 5 W. I think Xin will be a bruiser that I will enjoy playing, maybe with Cleanse. Like, if you have no better initiation, ERQW, and pop cleanse to soak up CC.
Also often called Boowells.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #9111 on: July 21, 2012, 10:47:54 am »

One of the biggest buffs Xin got was the Q ratio. That's just mean. He kills towers like a god, I've seen a Xin with a flat AD page kill outer tower 5 minutes, and then proceed to kill the inhibitor turret by 15.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9112 on: July 21, 2012, 07:36:42 pm »

Updating the thread with patch notes now.

Also, I find Xin really strong, but I don't think Sheen is necessary. He needs AD and attack speed more than anything. I would recommend Wit's End vs. an AP champ or otherwise Black Cleaver.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Mid July Patch / Zyra - 1.0.0.143
« Reply #9113 on: July 21, 2012, 07:51:44 pm »

I disagree. Attack Speed isn't nearly as important on Xin now as CDR is. Nashor's Tooth is basically all of the AS you're going to need, it puts you around 1.9 with W on. You're better off getting a Bloodthirster, Trinity, or Fratma's for your AD needs. He's really more of an assassin than dps.

Alkhemia

• Bay Watcher
  • aka Deep Sea Diver Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9114 on: July 22, 2012, 01:20:45 am »

Interesting HoN is going the way of Dota 2 I wounder if LoL will go this way as well. http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/07/20/dota-lol-all-heroes-of-newerth-heroes-going-free/
"Hiken: Tsubame-Gaeshi" -Sasaki Kojirou (Grand Order}

"Please touch me. Without lying, wherever you want to touch. That is my wish." - Kiyohime (Grand Order)

"Tyranny, violation, genocide. Those are the things that I detest above all else." - Amakusa Shirou Tokisada (Grand Order)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #9115 on: July 22, 2012, 08:55:31 am »

Played as Mundo. Bought two Warmogs. Then I laughed and laughed.

Why is Mundo so OP, seriously?

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9116 on: July 22, 2012, 11:55:25 am »

I disagree. Attack Speed isn't nearly as important on Xin now as CDR is. Nashor's Tooth is basically all of the AS you're going to need, it puts you around 1.9 with W on. You're better off getting a Bloodthirster, Trinity, or Fratma's for your AD needs. He's really more of an assassin than dps.

Nashor's Tooth is probably not a good item on Xin. It gives AP, AS, and CDR, but no AD or defensive stats. AP really does not help Xin outside of E and sustain. By buying Nashor's Tooth you're neglecting Q, R, and a ton of your DPS. It's kinda hard to assassinate someone without any damage.

I won't say that there's any concrete build order for him yet, because there isn't, people are still experimenting, but the way I see it you can either go bruiser Xin or DPS Xin. Nashor's Tooth doesn't really help with either role in my opinion. Just from my experiences there's no champion that honestly benefits a lot from Nashors over another item. Like on Xin I don't know why I would go Nashor's over Wit's End.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9117 on: July 22, 2012, 01:24:54 pm »

Is it just me or do you constantly get certain champs on ARAM? I've gotten Wukong like three times and Mordekaiser twice in one day, and I have a rather large champion pool.

EDIT: Just got Mordekaiser again. You know, you'd think he'd be excellent in ARAM, but people keep dodging when I get him.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 01:48:49 pm by Knirisk »
Also often called Boowells.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9118 on: July 22, 2012, 04:35:54 pm »

Nashor's Tooth is probably not a good item on Xin. It gives AP, AS, and CDR, but no AD or defensive stats. AP really does not help Xin outside of E and sustain. By buying Nashor's Tooth you're neglecting Q, R, and a ton of your DPS. It's kinda hard to assassinate someone without any damage.

I won't say that there's any concrete build order for him yet, because there isn't, people are still experimenting, but the way I see it you can either go bruiser Xin or DPS Xin. Nashor's Tooth doesn't really help with either role in my opinion. Just from my experiences there's no champion that honestly benefits a lot from Nashors over another item. Like on Xin I don't know why I would go Nashor's over Wit's End.

I just tried Ionic Spark on Xin, it works really well, basically it makes him a much better farmer, allowing him to snowball easily.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #9119 on: July 22, 2012, 05:38:00 pm »

I'm doing theorycrafting, how do I convert attack speed (attacks per second) into seconds per attack?
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them
Pages: 1 ... 606 607 [608] 609 610 ... 1067