Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 580 581 [582] 583 584 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270359 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

You know what would be neat?

1. If potions could be chugged at spawn, even if you have full inventory (like with elixirs)
2. If you were full hp when you use the potion, it doesn't begin to replenish health/mana until you lose some.

This way if I had full inventory or something, I could drink like 5 of both potions and go to a lane. If I lose health/mana, I start to regen.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then the only start would be 13 pots, play like a half-build-mundo till 15:00

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Go back to spawn, buy 60 pots.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

Go back to spawn, buy 60 pots.
If you focus on farm, something as small as getting hit by a minion will waste the potion. Or getting bursted down: if you bought 60 potions, you wasted 2100 gold on them. If you die, you basically had a one-use item which increases regen by 10 per sec, which lasts up to 15 minutes. You could have bought a Spirit Visage, Regrowth Pendant and 3 hp pots with that.

This made me feel like playing Mordekaiser , with that 13 pot start.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

A nice fellow over at Teamliquid put together a good, unbiased guide to understanding Dota 2 from a LoL players perspective for the upcoming Dreamhack tournaments. It's to help people who want to watch both tournaments. You can find it here: http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=345139

It also includes details about the popular competitive picks, what they do, and which teams will be showing, including Team CLG and Absolute Legends. Both of whom originated from famous LoL teams.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

So shouldn't we have gotten some sort of reveal on Jayce by now? I guess he might be a three week gap champion.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile

I think Riot are on a 3-week champion release schedule now, which is great for my wallet and free time :>

In other news, MadAtVidjaGames.jpg

This is at about 1900 Elo mind you, so it's not like he occasionally dips the tip of his toes in the vast Dominion sea.

Also I want to brag with my win, of course, but he really mad, too. In the beginning we kinda died top, died bot, died mid and it was generally death before dishonour kind of stuff, until like 130:400, then it went to 38:200, then, well - you can see. Really proud of this game, though I fed something fierce at the start.

edit : Jesus come to think of it I was 0/8 K/D at some point!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 08:58:14 am by Graven »
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

support pantheon. I have fallen in love.
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

support pantheon. I have fallen in love.
Almost as annoying as support Nidalee.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Cait + support Nid was one of the most annoying games to play against. Early game it was like attempt to gank trapped attempt to gank again trapped attempt to gank again trapped attempt to gank again trapped okay seriously my lane is losing I need to get a gank in nidalee jumps away.

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

good nid supports win games , them spears.

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

good nid supports win games , them spears.
Spears? Try bullet trains of hot lead.

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

for some reason for me when they are thrown from a bush i almost never notice them intime to actually avoid them. or i just walk right into them.

i swear when they are thrown from a bush they dont actually appear till they are half way to me already :(

thankfully nid supports arent super common.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

i swear when they are thrown from a bush they dont actually appear till they are half way to me already :(

My problem with them is they're about 3-4x wider than they appear to be.  There are several skill shot projectiles in the game like this.  Riot really needs to adjust the graphics to reflect the actual size of the hitboxes.  So many times, I will be acting on pure reflex to dodge one of those things as tightly as possible because I'm trying to maneuver efficiently in the middle of combat, and I'll get hit because I forget that the spear is actually an entire tree in disguise.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My problem with them is they're about 3-4x wider than they appear to be.  There are several skill shot projectiles in the game like this.  Riot really needs to adjust the graphics to reflect the actual size of the hitboxes.  So many times, I will be acting on pure reflex to dodge one of those things as tightly as possible because I'm trying to maneuver efficiently in the middle of combat, and I'll get hit because I forget that the spear is actually an entire tree in disguise.
That'd be nice. It's like how effects like MF's Make it Rain and Cho'gath's Rupture now have little outlines. Do that for skillshots too.
Pages: 1 ... 580 581 [582] 583 584 ... 1067