Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 579 580 [581] 582 583 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270317 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Aha, did not know that. Wonder if they'll do a pack of skins for the upcoming London Olympics.
Javelin Toss Nidalee?
Discus Thrower Sivir?
Fencer Fiora? (actually a classic white fencing outfit could be kinda neat...could work that with Jax too)
Marathon Runner Ryze

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

Nononoono, never a skin for trundle.

Soraka... Eh... The less I see her, the less I suffer from boredom during laning.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I'm annoyed at the mana potion change. The correct solution for mana potions is "buy a health potion or a ward, your runes and masteries should have mana regen".

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm annoyed at the mana potion change. The correct solution for mana potions is "buy a health potion or a ward, your runes and masteries should have mana regen".
It's more like a playstyle change that should have mana regen covered.

If you want to make mana potions viable, then you have to make them one of the following:

1. Instant use: Instantly regenerate all the mana.
2. Significantly cheaper: Like... really cheap. 25 gold is really cheap. Even 20 gold to go with boots 3.
3. No, those two are pretty much it.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

I use mana potions, but only on pantheon, and I buy like 5 of them tops the entire game. I don't want to get any heavy duty mana items, like Manamune or Chalice, but I can't spam spear as easily without mana.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

What he said ^

And it's usually for the first half of the game that I grap pots with spare cash, enables me to stay out in the field roaming for longer, then usually after 20 minutes I have enough lifesteal to render HP useless and fights don't last long enough for mana to really matter.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

Well now that the potions increase regeneration, Veigar's passive increases the regen. When below 33% mana, he gains 50% extra mana regen, which turns that 100 mana into 150. If he is completely drained (10-20% left), 67.5% to 60% increased regen. This means that mana potions are actually really good early on for Veigar. Would also solve the problem for those who need to take clarity, since it is useless late game.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

Wait who has mana issues on Veigar. That's what his passive is for. I'm usually low enough that I just barely have enough for one burst, but I never fall below that.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait who has mana issues on Veigar. That's what his passive is for. I'm usually low enough that I just barely have enough for one burst, but I never fall below that.
Again, it's for people that aren't trying to conserve and are smashing their keyboard.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Torchbearer Jax, duh.  Come on guys, it's easy.
Shoes...

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I dislike playing this game while Shen is in it.

He's like laning against Warwick (20 completely boring minutes of no interaction as you get outsustained) except you're more likely to get killed by him, and your team is going to lose some dragon fights that he ults down to.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

HP pots can be used up through mid game. The situations where you'd use mana pots are fewer than those where one could find a use for manamune.
Especially if you get meki pendant, you really have no place getting a mana pot. Nobody wants blue soda.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sometimes I buy mana potions on malz, because I like to spam alot.
Especially when I just want to push/farm and not really kill my enemy.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

Mana pots... Malz...

Does not compute.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile

Especially when AD Malz is the only way to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkknodTx_I4
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 01:29:50 am by Astral »
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.
Pages: 1 ... 579 580 [581] 582 583 ... 1067