Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 575 576 [577] 578 579 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270214 times)

Carcanken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Meh, the 100 champion is gonna be a female, most likely Kassadin's daughter.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

What I've heard is that it's some random lore-nobody named Jayce. I'm really tired of all of the champs with some connection to Noxus, either working for them or with some vendetta against them, and other than that are pointlessly grimdark. Draven, Darius, Varus, Hecarim... I bet Jayce wears black with a splash of orange or red, is from Demacia, and hates some nameless Noxus thug who killer her brother.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure we already know she's going to be a void champion. So probably about as grimdark as Malzahar.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

I now bet Jayce wears black with a splash of blue, is from Demacia, and hates some nameless Noxus thug who killer her brother, and got some void vomit on her face at some point and now has a bunch of magic physics defying shadows..

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Now betting she has the opposite of Kassadin power: She makes enemy champions teleport to a nearby location.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Servers are fucked! My entire team just got disconnected and we couldn't reconnect until we lost. Other people are reporting similar things.

Time to go play something else.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dam, Draven is tough to use. Having to run around catching your axes doesn't seem to be worth the bonuses it gives.

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile

Dam, Draven is tough to use. Having to run around catching your axes doesn't seem to be worth the bonuses it gives.
Ain't hard at all. Just auto attack, spin axe, auto attack. Having two of them on at once is hard, but he deals sooooo much damage with them. Imagine a ultra low cooldown peacemaker, that only costs like 50 mana for every shot you make. I usually just imagine Q as his only spell, because compared to it his other spells do nothing :P

(oh and, be careful about being close to anything while throwing. It might make you unable to click there)

Edit: met both a ww and a Darius top lane on twisted tree line, different matches but, I raped them horribly. They never bought speed so I just kited them to death. Then Darius called me op and unbalanced, and will get a ultra nerf because apparently my q is a ultimate. Ww said I was a spamnooB with low elo. He was just horrible, and I don't play ranked for a reason ;)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 12:50:40 am by Exerosp »

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

Yeah, Draven seems like a boatload of fun. Probably has a higher skillcap than Orianna, what with the controlling where the blades go by moving.

Also, TSM won the MLG finals. Holy shit, Dyrus's Kayle was devastating. Poor Kassadin didn't stand a chance.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Interesting to hear that now, because I've been playing Kayle a lot the last couple days and doing very well.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

He built a couple dblades, then bt, then grabbed a zeal, and that's all I saw before I left because the game was clearly over.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Started playing again finally. Varus is pretty fun (got him today) but Hecarim (Got him a few days ago) is THE BEST THING. Oh my GAWD he' SO FUN.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Started playing again finally. Varus is pretty fun (got him today) but Hecarim (Got him a few days ago) is THE BEST THING. Oh my GAWD he' SO FUN.
You're just saying that because ponies.

He built a couple dblades, then bt, then grabbed a zeal, and that's all I saw before I left because the game was clearly over.
Zerker's too. He usually builds around 3 dblades, too, but only if he needs that extra health.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

I bought Darius a while back... and I honestly suck as him o_O  Although I'm usually bad with any melee dps that isn't Wukong.  Even on bots, I can barely manage to survive any fight or even kill anybody.  Should've saved up for the new ranged dps instead... :(

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

it's not just ranked. Unranked PvP, hell even intermediate bot games seem to be having the same problem for me. One lane (typically not the lane I'm in) is just made of such epic fail that it throws off everything else.

Frequently, Darius seems to be involved (as in, people playing him and having no idea how to play him...2/11/0 doesn't help anybody, bro)

I'm about halfway to lvl 26, so hopefully in a month or two I can start playing some ranked. I feel like I've gotten MF and Taric down pat enough I'd be comfortable using them in ranked games, and I'm working on rounding out the rest of the stable so I have a full range of roles I can play. Except jungling, where I'm universally bad.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 575 576 [577] 578 579 ... 1067