Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 565 566 [567] 568 569 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270473 times)

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, Draven appears to be a ranged AD. Or at least ranged caster. He has a 525 AA range, if I remember correctly.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

Also, Draven appears to be a ranged AD. Or at least ranged caster. He has a 525 AA range, if I remember correctly.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile

The bottomless fountain of your wit fills me with wonder and awe.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

+1 to frostshot

Draven looks ridiculously fun. I don't find Varus to be very fun (ashe with a less reliable slow and shorter ult range? no thank you!), so maybe this'll be the ranged AD for me.

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just bagged my 16th champion (thus meeting the new requirement), but can't quite bring myself to play ranked just yet.. I have all the 450s, Alistar, Tristana, Fiddlesticks, Twisted Fate, Dr Mundo, Janna and Morgana. As a roster it seems to cover all the bases, it's just the experience of levelling up has given me something of an aversion to playing against humans.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh lord, what next? A guy that has a spea--- oh wait... maybe a guy that is really good with his swor--- okay, maybe a katan--- damit, riot... maybe someone who can use dagge-- seriously? How about a guy with shruik... well damm, what next, someone using a stinking fish or a lampost since they ran out of ordinary weapon... nvm : P

(Still waiting for a champ with a whip / Indiana Jones rock ult )

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I'm surprised at how many people think the ranked requirements are "Once you can do this, play ranked." I never thought that, but maybe I'm the exception?

---

I knew I was going to lose this last game as soon as it started. Someone picked Katarina, I picked Fizz and called top, third guy picks Warwick with smite, fourth guy picks Varus, fifth guy picks Riven and doesn't say a word.

We get in the game and Riven starts going towards top.

Me: "Riven, I'm top."
Her: "I called it."
Me: "No, you didn't. I called it. At the very beginning of champion select."
Her: "I called it first."
Me: "No. You didn't say a word."
Kat: "She called it."
Me: "No, she didn't."

So I have to go bot with Varus. I'd have been happy to support of anyone asked me to, but nope, we're just going to be stubborn. Then Katarina fed the enemy teemo five kills, bot lost (what a surprise), and top lost. Sigh. The teemo ended up like 10/0.

The "I'm plugging my ears and going lalalala I can't hear you" method of team organization is not a good one. I do not recommend it.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

To be fair, Fizz is a pretty mediocre top. He's much better mid.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

I knew I was going to lose this last game as soon as it started. Someone picked Katarina, I picked Fizz and called top, third guy picks Warwick with smite, fourth guy picks Varus, fifth guy picks Riven and doesn't say a word.

We get in the game and Riven starts going towards top.

Me: "Riven, I'm top."
Her: "I called it."
Me: "No, you didn't. I called it. At the very beginning of champion select."
Me: "No. You didn't say a word."
Kat: "She called it."
Me: "No, she didn't."

Oh hey, I had almost the exact same scenario last night, only with Ryze and Ahri fighting over mid. I asked if they were going to fight over who gets the Rugrats sippy too.  ::)
To be fair, I saw Ryze call mid in chat room, never saw Ahri say a word. But Ahri refused to budge. Thankfully, it was a bot match so it didn't really fucking matter, but still...sometimes the team discussions in LoL sound akin to what I'd expect at my daughter's preschool.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

Oh lord, what next? A guy that has a spea--- oh wait... maybe a guy that is really good with his swor--- okay, maybe a katan--- damit, riot... maybe someone who can use dagge-- seriously? How about a guy with shruik... well damm, what next, someone using a stinking fish or a lampost since they ran out of ordinary weapon... nvm : P

(Still waiting for a champ with a whip / Indiana Jones rock ult )

Champs that use these weapons/fighting styles are missing:
  • Whip
  • Nunchaku
  • Claws (No, Udyr is unarmed)(No, Warwick has just sharp gloves. I mean Madred's Razors/Wolverine type of claws)
  • A severed Bodypart/Skeleton/Corpse
  • Bodypart
  • Magma
  • Pickaxe
  • Sling
  • Flying Claws/Hook & Chain (Nautilus doesn't count)
  • Drill
  • Harpoon
  • Tentacles
  • Water

This is just a few, without a doubt I'm missing a lot but I don't want to flood.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:43:31 pm by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile

I want to see a champ with a Lajatang.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Flail -- Sejuani
A severed Bodypart/Skeleton/Corpse -- Yorick
Flying Claws/Hook & Chain (Nautilus doesn't count) -- Nautilus totally counts, since he uses it to snare and drag
Gigantic Spiked Shield/Dualwielded Spiked Shields -- Leona, although she doesn't attack with it
Tentacles -- Cho'Gath, potentially Mao'Kai with his root attack

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel

Flail -- Sejuani
A severed Bodypart/Skeleton/Corpse -- Yorick
Flying Claws/Hook & Chain (Nautilus doesn't count) -- Nautilus totally counts, since he uses it to snare and drag
Gigantic Spiked Shield/Dualwielded Spiked Shields -- Leona, although she doesn't attack with it
Tentacles -- Cho'Gath, potentially Mao'Kai with his root attack

Flail - Apparently I forgot Sejuani. I never see her. Never.
A severed Bodypart/Skeleton/Corpse - I meant as a melee weapon ;)  Imagine Trundle, but instead of a wooden club, he would swing a leg of some big beast.
Flying Claws/Hook & Chain - Also meant this one as a ranged weapon.
Gigantic Spiked Shield/Dualwielded Spiked Shields - meant especially as a weapon. No sword, mace or anything, just the shield.
Tentacles - Cho doesn't have tentacles. Those are limbs with bones. I meant octopus-like tentacles.

EDIT: Apparently I forgot Singed as a shield user. Thanks for that Cthulhu.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:41:57 pm by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Gigantic Spiked Shield/Dualwielded Spiked Shields -- Singed
Shoes...

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

Flying Claws/Hook & Chain - Also meant this one as a ranged weapon.

It *is* ranged. It's not an autoattack, if that's what you meant. I don't think you'll ever see a ranged autoattack that leaves you with a continuous "line" back to the champion (like a chain would), just because of issues with graphic layers and it could be abused by AS spamming to make it difficult to see the battlefield. That's why even with melee champs who can trigger an ability to make their autoattacks ranged (I'm thinking Kayle and Cho'Gath), it does it in a way that doesn't create a continuous graphic from attacker to target.

Just my opinion.

I am kind of surprised they haven't done a dwarf mining yordle yet though. Pickax weapon, could have a "tunnel" ability that would work like a teleport or fast move, a dynamite attack a la Ziggs, maybe something to do with gold (like TF's passive, or maybe they get a stat boost the more gold they have, thus maybe encouraging them to NOT buy items right away....)

Pages: 1 ... 565 566 [567] 568 569 ... 1067