Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272355 times)

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Hecarim, the Shadow of War - 1.0.0.138
« Reply #8085 on: April 25, 2012, 02:36:25 pm »

I can finally stop grumpily yelling at people for buying Chalice!
Funny you should say that, M5's Genja just bought chalice on Ashe in this match I'm watching:
http://www.own3d.tv/4PlayersLeague

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #8086 on: April 25, 2012, 02:42:34 pm »

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 11:31:29 pm by penguinofhonor »

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8087 on: April 25, 2012, 02:54:54 pm »

Sounds like there's a new item on the test realm that looks pretty nice.

Athene's Unholy Grail
Item Cost: 2950
Recipe Cost: 500
+80 Ability Power +40 Magic Resist +15 Mana Regen per 5 seconds +15% Cooldown Reduction Passive: Restores 12% of your max Mana on Kill or Assist. UNIQUE Passive: Increases your Mana Regen by 1% per 1% Mana you are missing. Does not stack with Chalice of Harmony.
Components: Fiendish Codex + Chalice of Harmony + Recipe (500).

And it looks like there are quite a few item changes too.

There's more info here:

http://www.reignofgaming.net/news/20189-unofficial-patch-notes-from-newest-beta-realm

Although it should be noted that the Shen ult change that is listed is not going to go live (Morello said so on the forums).

Is it just me or is Swain going to LOVE this? AUG+Deathcap+WotA+Zhonya's active and maybe Rylai's/AA and Ninja Tabi for armor. Anivia, too.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 02:56:32 pm by Knirisk »
Also often called Boowells.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8088 on: April 25, 2012, 03:01:38 pm »

But, seriously: Dat new Haunting Guise. It looks so damn good.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8089 on: April 25, 2012, 03:50:30 pm »

Yep. I'd certainly consider it a replacement for 3 dorans.

Summary of patch notes for those too lazy to look:
  • Most tanks now get scaling MR
  • Minor Buffs: Amumu, Cho'Gath, Miss Fortune, Singed, Talon (He's back to permaspam W. Mana cost 20. ::))
  • Large Buffs: Annie, Master Yi
  • Minor Nerfs: Kog'Maw, Lee Sin, Olaf, Soraka
  • Large Nerfs: Warwick, Shen, Lulu,
  • Other Champ Changes: Ryze gets yet another rework. What's this, his 3rd?
  • Item Changes:
    • Chalice Upgrade: Chalice + Codex. Excellent stats, great replacement for Morellos. Gives mana on kills.
    • Morello's shifted to a support item. Made with Kage's instead of Blasting Wand, active like Executioner's Calling. Mundo is sad.
    • Haunting Guise lost HP, but now gives 8% MS. Going to be excellent in lane.
    • WotA nerfed. Again.
    • Randuin's active duration nerfed.
    • Sunfire gained a bit of damage
    • DFG nerfed hard. No longer has cdr, actually loses out on 5 AP with new build path, like old Bloodrazor. Active base -5%. I can't see anybody but veig or someone facing super heavy hp stacking teams getting this.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8090 on: April 25, 2012, 04:10:18 pm »

Would also not call that large Lulu nerfs. Glitterlance mana cost got a much needed adjustment, CC on her ult now is somewhat worse, 0.1 AP ratio nerf on Glitterlance. She is still extremely viable.

I also lolwat'd at the Talon mana cost stuff, but if you max Rake first like iirc Talons do, the mana cost gets back to normal. Ryze... should never have made him into the Q chaingunner he is today, they exchanged a questionable design that allowed for freedom of build for one that broke him and constricted him into getting the same kit every game or sucking. Not Riot's design at its finest.

I predict Chalice nerfs. The grail looks really quite stronk, it's got AP, MR, CDR and infinite mana. Literally everything a midlane needs. The thing about it is probably that it's too much mana for most casters, meaning it's wasted on quite a few of them. But Swain, I mean, hot damn. It's everything Locket was for Gragas, but now for Swain.

Also looking forward to using this umpteenth iteration of Haunting Guise (how many has it been through? Double regen/AP/CDR, AP/Health/MPen/Vamp, AP/Health/MPen and now this?) on Singed. And it looks like it stacks, too. Ohhh boy...
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 04:12:21 pm by Errol »

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8091 on: April 25, 2012, 04:35:48 pm »

I'd consider it at least fairly big nerfs on anybody else. The fact that lulu will probably still lead the pack of supports after them just shows how ridiculously powerful she is.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8092 on: April 25, 2012, 04:41:40 pm »

Her core gameplay wasn't hit at all or just moderately. Hell, look at Whimsy or her innate. Both of them are still ridiculously powerful, and as long as they don't axe them, she's gonna stay there. Five seconds of 35% MS will always be OP. Nerfing Polymorph might be too harsh.

Or, you know, one could buff the other supports strategically.

They are really moderate nerfs - you will feel them, but they haven't touched what makes her Lulu.

Carcanken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8093 on: April 25, 2012, 04:50:41 pm »

Played Fiora with 4 tiamats, last whisperer and boots.....

fun ensued

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8094 on: April 25, 2012, 05:35:51 pm »

Yeah, Lulu will still be Lulu, with all the godawful ragequitting that she entails, but she'll be a tiny bit more bearable.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #8095 on: April 25, 2012, 05:46:30 pm »

New Haunting Guise looks interesting, but I'm not sure who will prefer mPen/movespeed over other items that can give you health/mana sustain (revolver/catalyst) that tends to be more important during the laning phase.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8096 on: April 25, 2012, 05:48:27 pm »

I'm in the middle of getting rid of my EU LoL account but I figured I could ask you guys here if any of you know anyone who wants it. I'd quite happily trade it for a Steam game or something of the kind.

Lvl 30 bla bla
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

64 champs, 21 skins

10 rune pages, about 200 runes, about a year's worth of grinding to get this many heh.

Figured it'd be a waste just to nuke this account, so if anybody wants it let me know.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8097 on: April 25, 2012, 07:38:58 pm »

I'd like it, but give preference to others if they express desire.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8098 on: April 25, 2012, 08:37:04 pm »

Awh man, I thought the ban-system was based on total games played in comparison to leaves?

I left ~3 games a while ago and then played ~16 more games, for a total of something like ~39 games in total. Then today in a bot match, my internet died completely (think a cord got tugged) and that put me up another leave, and I was subsequently banned for 4 days.

Is there an exact percentage on the amount of leaves you have to have in relation to your wins before getting banned? I'd like to know it so the system doesn't make me scratch my head so much.
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

da dwarf lord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8099 on: April 25, 2012, 09:34:21 pm »

Awh man, I thought the ban-system was based on total games played in comparison to leaves?

I left ~3 games a while ago and then played ~16 more games, for a total of something like ~39 games in total. Then today in a bot match, my internet died completely (think a cord got tugged) and that put me up another leave, and I was subsequently banned for 4 days.

Is there an exact percentage on the amount of leaves you have to have in relation to your wins before getting banned? I'd like to know it so the system doesn't make me scratch my head so much.

They dont tell us because otherwise people will leave because they know they wont get banned, is far as I now its also based on a pattern of leaving, so if you leave too often in a relatively short period of time you can get banned e.g. 3-4 days
Pages: 1 ... 538 539 [540] 541 542 ... 1067