Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 536 537 [538] 539 540 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272263 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Lulu, the Fae Sorceress - 1.0.0.136
« Reply #8055 on: April 20, 2012, 07:38:09 am »

I saw someone mentioning that Supremacy might not even be a game mode, it might just be the name of the end of season 2 tournament. I'm not sure how much sense it makes, but it's interesting to note that it might be LoL-related but not necessarily a game mode (although I'm hoping for an officially supported ARAM/ARAB-like mode, myself).
Yeah but buying the domains probably cost too much money just to do it for the sake of the tourney name.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Hecarim, the Shadow of War - 1.0.0.138
« Reply #8056 on: April 20, 2012, 09:21:45 am »

I hope it's a 10v10 mode with 2 bans for each team. Maybe make it 4 lanes so there's spread. And increased respawn rate and gold, but the map is twice as big. Ahh, a man can dream.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8057 on: April 20, 2012, 09:43:22 am »

I really would have liked a free-for-all (you have 3 lifes, the map has health and bonus pick ups on it (like the center piece of dominion) and 2 shops).

Can be team based or 5v5, with costume starting level, gold and respawns.

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8058 on: April 20, 2012, 11:21:23 am »

Meh, I'd pick Singed and run around all day long. Not much fun imo :P

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8059 on: April 20, 2012, 02:32:10 pm »

Meh, I'd pick Singed and run around all day long. Not much fun imo :P

>points at dominion without comment.

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8060 on: April 20, 2012, 02:50:55 pm »

>Nudges at the fact that dominions forces the players into fighting over the points

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8061 on: April 21, 2012, 09:16:40 am »

I play Lee Sin jungle badly.
I play Lee Sin top lane goodly.

Lee Sin dives carries everyday.
Although, that's also because Alistar and Garen kept chasing Ashe for some silly reason. Every teamfight got split up into two groups: Shaco and I versus Kog'Maw and Corki and the tanks versus the tanks for some silly reason. However, Shaco and I were much more efficient at killing Kog'Maw and Corki.
Also often called Boowells.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8062 on: April 21, 2012, 11:00:17 am »

Yeah. Lee is really, really godlike right now. He destroys in the jungle, he destroys top lane. I've even seen him destroy mid. In a game where mobility is everything, he controls who does what. He can jump to you, jump away from you, stop you from running, send you flying away... It's absurd.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #8063 on: April 21, 2012, 12:12:24 pm »

So in other words, Lee Sin is OP.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8064 on: April 21, 2012, 02:07:16 pm »

Pretty much. Some champs are strong because of their numbers, like Kennen. Lee is not one of them. The problem is in his kit, similar to what Eve was a long time ago, Lulu is, and Vlad could be/has been on and off. The only way to make him not dominate 24/7 is to reduce his numbers like they did to Eve, but then he becomes this troll pick that gets you reported because "OMG LEE SIN USELESS". He's unbalanceable.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8065 on: April 22, 2012, 03:00:37 am »

Working on a 10 consecutive loss streak.

I think I'm two games away.

It's been a rough couple of days ._.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8066 on: April 22, 2012, 05:43:54 am »

Well lee sin has 3 ults as abilities....

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #8067 on: April 22, 2012, 05:53:35 am »

Well lee sin has 3 ults as abilities....
explain. now. i want to know these things you are nagging about when i never had problems to tell an Lee to get the hell away from me before his face disappears.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #8068 on: April 22, 2012, 08:13:56 am »

Just played a 5 smite 4 wriggle game (Fid didn't have wriggle)

We killed drago at 2:30, then went to lanes. We lost only 1 dragon, which was ebcause our smites were on CD after killing baron. This was a very fun game.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8069 on: April 22, 2012, 10:22:00 am »

Finally got around to playing Teemo. 27/1/4. Team ratio 50/22/39.

AS Teemo + Exhaust / Ignite = Mid lane pwned from lvl 2 onward.

You're blind, you're slow, you're poisoned, you're on fire, you're dead.

I can understand now why so many people detest Teemo, even when he's on their team. Nobody accused me of kill-stealing, but jesus...it's almost impossible not to, with a machine gun carrying DoT damage. "Hey, I'll tag them, and then you'll take 90% of their health off with all your abilities, and then my poison will nab me the kill. Sorry bro."

I'm not sure what sort of players you're facing, but mid Teemo is probably one of the worst places for him to be, next to jungle. Burst casters don't give a damn about blind, so while it's an okay nuke, he's going to get wrecked. Especially by abilities that aren't skill shots. What champ were you facing in mid?

Annie. Admittedly, not a good Annie. All I had to do was keep my Q on speed dial so I had my range marker up, and the moment she'd cross it, bam. Things might have gotten a bit hairier once she could sic Tibbers on me, but by that point I was like 4 lvls above her and kitted out like a boss. I actually hit the 2.5/sec AS cap. And things had turned to the teamfight phase so I had people to bail me out if I got stunned/slowed.

Yeah, I found his weaknesses next match against Ryze. Had to be much more tactical and use brush cover as much as possible. Still, fun champ. Not so crazy about the mushroom ult, although it does make a good burglar alarm.

I actually went and bought Ryze after that match, and me likee. Always fun to mess around with a min-max champ like Ryze or Dr. Mundo, where you don't worry about optimal item builds, you just stack one attribute as much as you possibly can. The whole "Mundo+Soul Shroud+as many Warmog's as you can afford" build is such a troll build, but it's simple fun you don't have to think about too much.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.
Pages: 1 ... 536 537 [538] 539 540 ... 1067