Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 535 536 [537] 538 539 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272256 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Lulu, the Fae Sorceress - 1.0.0.136
« Reply #8040 on: April 19, 2012, 12:32:40 pm »

Decided that I want to play AD Malza again, but didn't want to do it in Dominion so I went normally in SR (for the first time as AD Malz)
Turns out I was against another Malzaman. He went AP though.

In the end both of us did good, 10/9/7 for me and 8/8/4 for him. This was a pretty equal match all around, no feeders, but our Kog got fed big time so we won.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8041 on: April 19, 2012, 12:50:11 pm »

I saw someone mentioning that Supremacy might not even be a game mode, it might just be the name of the end of season 2 tournament. I'm not sure how much sense it makes, but it's interesting to note that it might be LoL-related but not necessarily a game mode (although I'm hoping for an officially supported ARAM/ARAB-like mode, myself).
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #8042 on: April 19, 2012, 03:05:32 pm »

Hell, I'd play this again if there was an official team deathmatch mode of some kind, or ARAM.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8043 on: April 19, 2012, 03:48:08 pm »

Hrm... First impressions on Hecarim: He's like a worse version of Sej right now. Very, very weak. He has a fair amount of early game damage, but he falls off really, really fast, and never really finds a place on the team. Granted, I only played him jungle, but he probably wouldn't do much better top. He doesn't have the damage to be a tanky DPS, and he doesn't have the CC to be a ccbot tank. He can't do anything else.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #8044 on: April 19, 2012, 04:07:44 pm »

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 11:28:04 pm by penguinofhonor »

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8045 on: April 19, 2012, 04:18:36 pm »

2 is only a little more than 1. Both do absolutely abysmal damage, but Sejuani bring cc in spades, Hec has his R and that's about it. The sustain from his W is absolute shit. hurp derp 60 hp max.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #8046 on: April 19, 2012, 04:30:40 pm »

... 60 at level 1, only capped from minions. 180 maxed out, and a flat 30% of damage dealt healed from any heroes damaged. Unless the website is outright lying.

That seems fairly decent to me?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8047 on: April 19, 2012, 05:16:46 pm »

I've not seen a single Hec max W first, for one thing. It's going to be 60 until level 8, at least. Aside from that, he doesn't have the damage to benefit from the 30% on champions. I'd pick Ire's w, even after it's nerfs, in a heartbeat.
Who knows. Maybe I've only seen really bad Hecarims, but I haven't gotten a great first impression.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8048 on: April 19, 2012, 05:29:59 pm »

Frankly, from what I've seen, he makes for a pretty nasty utility bruiser- herp derp Trinforce and everything. On top of that, he outruns everything.  ::)

Let's just say I don't like seeing him right now, mostly for bruiser reasons.

He outruns everything, SO MUCH. Even our own Hecarim couldn't catch the enemy Hecarim if he decided to blow his speed boosts. He's ridiculously fast. I won top lane against him, but I was Lee Sin and a great number of his team decided to tower dive me for some reason.

If there was one thing I hate about Hecarim, it is that he can outrun anything. He's worse than Teemo in that regard. I'm not joking. Our Hecarim, at one point, chased enemy Hecarim all the way through the enemy jungle to the outside of their base and then managed to get the kill (I think), and run all the way back to our own jungle with the entire living enemy team in pursuit.

EDIT: Someone remind me why it was necessary to move all the masteries to Riot's servers? I'm a bit frustrated. I absolutely cannot edit my masteries during champ select because it pretty much blocks the whole screen and prevents me from locking in or selecting summoner spells.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 06:05:46 pm by Knirisk »
Also often called Boowells.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8049 on: April 19, 2012, 06:07:52 pm »

Hmm, I like having stuff stored remotely, but I play LoL on three different computers, so...
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #8050 on: April 19, 2012, 06:28:19 pm »

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 11:28:10 pm by penguinofhonor »

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Hecarim, the Shadow of War - 1.0.0.138
« Reply #8051 on: April 19, 2012, 07:28:19 pm »

He's fast, I'll give you that.
Penguin: If you think sustain is that critical, Amumu would like a word with you. As would Malphite, if you think he's ever helpless. Skarner top is also absurd and you should feel terrible for thinking of it.
The problem is that his passive is really, really mediocre if he doesn't have his E on, his Q is completely harmless to minions/neutrals with the -50% damage to minion retardation (50 damage every 2 seconds after 100 damage in 7 seconds?  Real?), W has that arbitrary cap that stops it from being really good for sustain (And don't talk about the no cap on enemy heroes either. It's basically a big "OK I'm about to trade now do your defensive stuff then come at me" sign), R's cc doesn't have the sort of duration that it needs to feel like an ult. His E is his only part I don't have a grievance with.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8052 on: April 19, 2012, 10:12:10 pm »

Finally got around to playing Teemo. 27/1/4. Team ratio 50/22/39.

AS Teemo + Exhaust / Ignite = Mid lane pwned from lvl 2 onward.

You're blind, you're slow, you're poisoned, you're on fire, you're dead.

I can understand now why so many people detest Teemo, even when he's on their team. Nobody accused me of kill-stealing, but jesus...it's almost impossible not to, with a machine gun carrying DoT damage. "Hey, I'll tag them, and then you'll take 90% of their health off with all your abilities, and then my poison will nab me the kill. Sorry bro."

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8053 on: April 20, 2012, 05:53:39 am »

Finally got around to playing Teemo. 27/1/4. Team ratio 50/22/39.

AS Teemo + Exhaust / Ignite = Mid lane pwned from lvl 2 onward.

You're blind, you're slow, you're poisoned, you're on fire, you're dead.

I can understand now why so many people detest Teemo, even when he's on their team. Nobody accused me of kill-stealing, but jesus...it's almost impossible not to, with a machine gun carrying DoT damage. "Hey, I'll tag them, and then you'll take 90% of their health off with all your abilities, and then my poison will nab me the kill. Sorry bro."

I'm not sure what sort of players you're facing, but mid Teemo is probably one of the worst places for him to be, next to jungle. Burst casters don't give a damn about blind, so while it's an okay nuke, he's going to get wrecked. Especially by abilities that aren't skill shots. What champ were you facing in mid?
Also often called Boowells.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8054 on: April 20, 2012, 06:44:26 am »

Gotta love the lvl 30 teemos on your own teemo who only put shrooms in a single bush, ontop of each other (bot lane teemo, where is my dragon control plox?)
Pages: 1 ... 535 536 [537] 538 539 ... 1067