Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272150 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Lulu, the Fae Sorceress - 1.0.0.136
« Reply #7905 on: April 04, 2012, 01:02:00 pm »

Unclaimed Sock would be hilarious. Double points if you do this:

[All]Urist: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #7906 on: April 04, 2012, 01:08:26 pm »

You forgot to make it so that if the unit with the cat touches another (125 range) both units in the collision walk away with a cat.

Melee minions = catsploders.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7907 on: April 04, 2012, 01:12:33 pm »

Yeah tantrum seems ridiculously OP.  Spend the first two or three waves last hitting then instagib your lane opponent as soon as he gets out of position.
Shoes...

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #7908 on: April 04, 2012, 01:20:36 pm »

Tantrum actually seems pretty even. The key part to note is "at the closest target," which wouldn't care about friend or foe. The most dangerous situation for that would be when you've got two enemies distanced from everything else, 'cause you could juggle 'em back and forth into each other :P

It'd be pretty useless (or even counterproductive) around a normal creep wave. You'd mostly just be tossing minions into other minions, possibly your own side's.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7909 on: April 04, 2012, 01:30:35 pm »

It would still be disruptive.  Enemy closes into melee and you launch him back into his allies, giving your team more time to fight, you'd be a nightmare to enemy positioning.

It'd also be ridiculously disruptive to your own team if you're not careful.  In the wrong position and you could toss the enemy Alistar at your carry.  Riot would never put anything like that in, they're terrified of abilities that can make allies sad.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7910 on: April 04, 2012, 01:30:56 pm »

Forgot to mention that tantrum works on your baby and the cat as well.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7911 on: April 05, 2012, 09:13:11 pm »

How does Olaf lose a top lane against Leona? How, I ask you? He has a true damage nuke which nullifies Leona's tanky stats and an ultimate which nullifies her CC. How do you die three times to "Leona's early game damage" when she's facing you alone and can't make use of her passive?

What the hell, man? Pity that Ashe and last-second-pick-Pantheon decided to duobot and shove me top for some goddamn reason and be assholes all game.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 09:56:51 pm by Knirisk »
Also often called Boowells.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7912 on: April 06, 2012, 07:59:35 am »

Occam's Razor? Bad Olaf. The fact that he blamed "Leona's early game damage" is reason enough to be suspect, since she doesn't have any, short of walking up and repeatedly slapping you with her sword.

Got reamed up one side and down the other a couple of nights ago. Was me (as MF) and Singed top, Karthus mid, Blitzcrank and Lulu bot. Karthus disconned early on, came back but was critically underlevelled against Annie (and kept dying to her).

MF and Singed against Wukong and Kayle. I did a pretty good job of forcing them back with repeated use of E, while Singed just sort of ran around with purple flatulence. Eventually they realized he wasn't much threat and Wukong would leap attack me, stun me, and kill me. If I kept my distance, I couldn't do much and the lane got pushed against us. If I closed to range, Wukong mugged the hell out of me. Singed? Purple farts. Never saw him throw anybody.

Meanwhile, bottom lane gets pushed, Blitz is doing terrible, and the K/D ratio for the team is like 8/40. (And I've got half the kills).
Annie is so fed that she kills in a 1-2 punch.

Singed's response? "u suc k / u die 2 much" [sic].
My response? "Singed is inherently more survivable than most characters, and you've done jack-all the entire game. So zip it, bottle boy."

RAAAAEEGGGG  >:(

EDIT: oh, and Karthus was only mid because he begged me for it after I had already run and taken up position. I usually rock solo mid, especially against Annie. >_<
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 08:02:40 am by RedKing »

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7913 on: April 06, 2012, 09:04:39 am »

Don't you HATE pubbing? I know I do...
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7914 on: April 06, 2012, 10:07:59 am »

It's incredibly strange for me to hear people describe the games they play without junglers.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7915 on: April 06, 2012, 10:43:51 am »

I'd say over 50% of the 5v5 matches I play lack junglers. In no small part because no one seems capable of handling solo top 1v2 (because the enemy isn't jungling either)

baruk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7916 on: April 06, 2012, 11:44:41 am »

Jungling seems to be the most rune, mastery and champion dependent role, so naturally it's common not to have a jungler in sub level 30 games.
 I tried jungling with Lee Sin when I was about level 12, and just failed horribly. Another game saw me trying to hold the top lane as Rammus on my own against Maokai and Lux because our Master Yi was jungling - I got utterly destroyed under my tower by a combination of CC and ranged pokes. The level 30 guy on our team, the one who had told me to go top in the first place, predictably was apoplectic with rage when I couldn't hold my lane, calling for both myself and Yi to be reported etc. I finished with 3 kills for 6 deaths, which didn't seem that bad, but oh well..

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #7917 on: April 06, 2012, 01:23:38 pm »

Jungling seems to be the most rune, mastery and champion dependent role, so naturally it's common not to have a jungler in sub level 30 games.
 I tried jungling with Lee Sin when I was about level 12, and just failed horribly. Another game saw me trying to hold the top lane as Rammus on my own against Maokai and Lux because our Master Yi was jungling - I got utterly destroyed under my tower by a combination of CC and ranged pokes. The level 30 guy on our team, the one who had told me to go top in the first place, predictably was apoplectic with rage when I couldn't hold my lane, calling for both myself and Yi to be reported etc. I finished with 3 kills for 6 deaths, which didn't seem that bad, but oh well..
So far I can see only Warwick jungle at level 1 summoner. His sustain just is so godlike in the jungle that he has no problem there. He won't be fast, though.

Just played a game as Shaco, and I'd wanna know the best pusher/backdoorer build for him. If I go with full Attack Speed runepage and pusher masteries.
Youmuu's is most likely a must, since when activated before ulting, the clone gets the active buff as well, making it just too good to pass.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7918 on: April 06, 2012, 01:29:36 pm »

Nunu can jungle at level 1.  There have been periods where Shaco could jungle at level 1 too.

Fiddlesticks can also jungle at level 1, or at least he could in the old jungle.

None of them are really worth it though, they still have problems and at level 1 there's no way your ally's gonna be able to survive a 2v1.
Shoes...

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7919 on: April 06, 2012, 01:45:43 pm »

http://solomid.net/livestream.php?s=1426

IPL4 is going on right now, I encourage you all to watch. Even I'm learning stuff. Very entertaining and professional games.
Pages: 1 ... 526 527 [528] 529 530 ... 1067