Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 501 502 [503] 504 505 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272756 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Nautilus, the Titan of the Depths - 1.0.0.134
« Reply #7530 on: February 19, 2012, 05:13:35 am »

Check this out. This is from the PBE:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It seems LoL is trying to emulate HoN and DotA by announcing when your teammates buy high level items. Hopefully it does it for wards and things like that too.

"Xin Zhao Bot Has Scored First Blood(Green)"
"Swain Bot Is On A Killing Spree(Red)"

Lolwut?

Green for yer team and red for the enemy team.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7531 on: February 19, 2012, 05:30:28 am »

No timestamps. So it's likely that Swain Bot accumulated the kills over time.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7532 on: February 19, 2012, 07:02:41 am »

Gangplank has bought rabadons deathcap.

Gangplank has bought void staff.

I dunno man, it seems like quite the snitch.
How does an AP Gangplank... work? o_O  In one game, we got roflstomped by one, which blew my mind.

The AP makes his ult very strong in teamfigths, and it can be a pain to finish him off because the oranges heal him so much, especially when he has AP. Lichbane with loads'e AP also means that every Parrrley hurts just as much as it would crit. But because of Lichbane proccing with it every time  he crits 100% of the time. Also, Deathfire Grasp is great for him as it is great for anyone who doesn't have too much AP skills (say, Magewick)

Rushing rabadons-lichbane doesn't work on gp, I've tried it.
You get +312 ad on a single nuke.

Only if the entire enemy team is bursters, is that good at all.

On another note:
Code: [Select]
■However, this exclude  Poppy's  Devastating Blow, as it turns the entire bonus damage into magical damage, which means spell vamp is used instead of life steal.
straight out of the wiki.

So magic resistance vs trinity force poppy???
It would explain why her damage is so mysteriously strong.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 07:07:00 am by eerr »

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #7533 on: February 19, 2012, 07:08:56 am »

Gangplank has bought rabadons deathcap.

Gangplank has bought void staff.

I dunno man, it seems like quite the snitch.
How does an AP Gangplank... work? o_O  In one game, we got roflstomped by one, which blew my mind.

The AP makes his ult very strong in teamfigths, and it can be a pain to finish him off because the oranges heal him so much, especially when he has AP. Lichbane with loads'e AP also means that every Parrrley hurts just as much as it would crit. But because of Lichbane proccing with it every time  he crits 100% of the time. Also, Deathfire Grasp is great for him as it is great for anyone who doesn't have too much AP skills (say, Magewick)

Rushing rabadons-lichbane doesn't work on gp, I've tried it.
You get +312 ad on a single nuke.

Only if the entire enemy team is bursters, is that good at all.

On another note:
Code: [Select]
■However, this exclude  Poppy's  Devastating Blow, as it turns the entire bonus damage into magical damage, which means spell vamp is used instead of life steal.
straight out of the wiki.

So magic resistance vs trinity force poppy???
It would explain why her damage is so mysteriously strong.

1. Get tear of goddess + boots
2. Codex + Sheen
3. DFG
3. Rabadon/Lichbane
4. Lichbane/Rabadon
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7534 on: February 19, 2012, 07:56:23 am »

But most solo tops can still force you out just by being really tanky.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #7535 on: February 19, 2012, 11:22:01 am »

But most solo tops can still force you out just by being really tanky.
Thats why you won't go top. Mid is the way to go, you can heal trough the harass and last hit with Q. Occasionally throw a Parrrley at the enemy to keep their health low, and when an ally ganks, kill the enemy. Or rack up kills with global ult.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7536 on: February 19, 2012, 11:28:13 am »

huehuehuehuehuehue.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7537 on: February 19, 2012, 03:30:40 pm »

Streamin some normals.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 04:07:13 pm by Yodamaster »

xDarkz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7538 on: February 19, 2012, 10:45:33 pm »

How do you counter an Ezrael + Alistar lane? ._.
I chose Ashe and a random wanted to support Lux. I didn't think too much of it because it was just a normal game, normal is meant for practice and having fun and what-not. I figured I'd just farm until the later stages of the game. Five minutes in, Alistar headbutt-pulverizes me, Ezrael blinks and unleashes his combo and ignites. They were pushed up against the tower the entire time. I couldn't even farm at all. Everytime I was near any sort of terrain, including the tower, the process would just repeat. Alistar pops his heal and escapes with roughly 200 HP everytime.

I stayed behind my creep wave and warded the bush Alistar was in, but they're just... they're a really good combo.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7539 on: February 20, 2012, 12:01:38 am »

How do you counter an Ezrael + Alistar lane? ._.
I chose Ashe and a random wanted to support Lux. I didn't think too much of it because it was just a normal game, normal is meant for practice and having fun and what-not. I figured I'd just farm until the later stages of the game. Five minutes in, Alistar headbutt-pulverizes me, Ezrael blinks and unleashes his combo and ignites. They were pushed up against the tower the entire time. I couldn't even farm at all. Everytime I was near any sort of terrain, including the tower, the process would just repeat. Alistar pops his heal and escapes with roughly 200 HP everytime.

I stayed behind my creep wave and warded the bush Alistar was in, but they're just... they're a really good combo.

You can't always counter every combo with every champion, if you feel you're not going to do any good, you can ask to switch lanes with someone else. If you ask me, Ashe has two big flaws as an ad carry : first she has no proper escape, second she has no proper steroid.

zestorum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7540 on: February 20, 2012, 02:27:40 am »

No timestamps. So it's likely that Swain Bot accumulated the kills over time.
Oh, haha, I assumed that they happened within a few seconds. Silly me.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7541 on: February 20, 2012, 08:23:25 am »

Queued for 3v3, then my daughter wanted me to put her to bed, so I picked "finish what I was doing" thinking it would queue dodge. Kinda surprised when I came back and the game was starting, and it had autopicked Tristana for me. Wound up winning pretty hard anyways, despite my lack of experience with her. I'm actually starting to feel like I have some skill in this game.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #7542 on: February 20, 2012, 10:07:05 am »

Queued for 3v3, then my daughter wanted me to put her to bed, so I picked "finish what I was doing" thinking it would queue dodge. Kinda surprised when I came back and the game was starting, and it had autopicked Tristana for me. Wound up winning pretty hard anyways, despite my lack of experience with her. I'm actually starting to feel like I have some skill in this game.
"Finish what I was doing"-button is there only to fuck you up when you accidentally click it. It allows your team to pick 4 carries and force you to pick a support tank who also does mage stuff and jungle.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7543 on: February 20, 2012, 11:00:24 am »

So here's a dumb question...how *do* you dodge out of a match, if you see (for instance) that your soloqueue team is composed of Corki, Shaco, a Garen who picked Clarity, and a LeBlanc going "1st game wat I do?" while the enemy team all picked and locked in in like 0.5 milliseconds?

I've never actually sidestepped a match, even ones I knew were bad deals before they started.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7544 on: February 20, 2012, 11:08:39 am »

So here's a dumb question...how *do* you dodge out of a match, if you see (for instance) that your soloqueue team is composed of Corki, Shaco, a Garen who picked Clarity, and a LeBlanc going "1st game wat I do?" while the enemy team all picked and locked in in like 0.5 milliseconds?

I've never actually sidestepped a match, even ones I knew were bad deals before they started.
Close the launcher? That's what I do.

Also, had a game with Clarity Tryndamere. He lost.
Pages: 1 ... 501 502 [503] 504 505 ... 1067