Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 497 498 [499] 500 501 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272765 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Nautilus, the Titan of the Depths - 1.0.0.134
« Reply #7470 on: February 15, 2012, 12:27:20 pm »

Oh, Nautilus' damage output is very low, but his cc output s what makes up for it. I'm just saying the stun is really annoying, and he will probably have some minor nerf.

Shen... oh dear God. Why do they do this to us?

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #7471 on: February 15, 2012, 12:30:59 pm »

Oh, Nautilus' damage output is very low, but his cc output s what makes up for it. I'm just saying the stun is really annoying, and he will probably have some minor nerf.

Shen... oh dear God. Why do they do this to us?
Good news everyone! Shen is now a carry.
And I like him.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7472 on: February 15, 2012, 03:30:27 pm »

I already was like lolwat when I saw Shadow Dash getting damage attached to it.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #7474 on: February 16, 2012, 12:00:30 am »

shen does so much damage holy crap

I'm bad with his ult but that doesn't matter when I carry so hard.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7475 on: February 16, 2012, 01:39:48 am »

Like I said. Guaranteed OP, sure to get nerfed. Shen wasn't even bad to begin with, he just ran out of energy so fast. You take a good champion and buff him, you get an incredibly OP guy.

They probably did this to get people playing him again and then wean people off gradually just like they did with Gangplank. I doubt this patch will ever be used in any tournament setting.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #7476 on: February 16, 2012, 02:00:00 am »

Like I said. Guaranteed OP, sure to get nerfed. Shen wasn't even bad to begin with, he just ran out of energy so fast. You take a good champion and buff him, you get an incredibly OP guy.

They probably did this to get people playing him again and then wean people off gradually just like they did with Gangplank. I doubt this patch will ever be used in any tournament setting.
i used to play him in the state they called weak, its just about not rushing damn health all the time and voila, hes useable.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7477 on: February 16, 2012, 08:44:41 am »

Playing Malphite is kinda fun, especially when you're mostly up against AD champs.
"o hai guys, say hello to my 70% damage reduction. Now say hello to my Q slow, my E AS debuff, my Randuin's Omen active, my Frozen Heart...yeah, you ain't going anywhere."

Sucks when I do that and the rest of my team runs away though.  ::)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #7478 on: February 16, 2012, 12:37:03 pm »

Such a weird game. Took about 65 minutes too. The enemies had 3 Wriggles' and Bloodrazors at one point, during which they rolled jungle quite well. Kassadin cost us the game though, he raged and went AFK.

Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #7479 on: February 16, 2012, 06:39:28 pm »

Has anyone been getting more leavers than usual this patch? I feel like it's a statistical anomaly, but I've seen a leaver/troll (not necessarily on the my team) every 3-4 games for the last week.

Usually I see a leaver/troll every 10-15 games, so this is kind of absurd.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7480 on: February 16, 2012, 09:26:16 pm »

Has anyone been getting more leavers than usual this patch? I feel like it's a statistical anomaly, but I've seen a leaver/troll (not necessarily on the my team) every 3-4 games for the last week.

I see a ridiculous number of leavers every game. I'm lucky if I go 2 games without one.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7481 on: February 16, 2012, 09:43:05 pm »

I see a ridiculous number of leavers every game. I'm lucky if I go 2 games without one.
The elo difference between people means the lower levels gain ALOT of elo for wins while playing with higher elos.

Then everybody wants to leave when you suck :/

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7482 on: February 17, 2012, 12:36:02 am »

Hmm, I downloaded the PBE client and played a couple games. It's actually made me like playing against real people. It's pretty amazing. It's a small group of players with a pretty broad range of skill levels and it's basically all custom games so people tend to not really care if they lose, so there's no serious trash talk. Also, it announces to your team in chat whenever you buy a ward or an item with an aura. FANTASTIC.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7483 on: February 17, 2012, 01:12:40 am »

I seem to be getting this a lot lately. I've been on a streak of losses full of leavers, trolls and ragers. By the end of the game I'll be in a rather foul mood which I see as quite the opposite of what you're supposed to get out of a video game. There are so many toxic players in this game and it is really starting to get to me. The amount of blatant racism from the playerbase is pretty disgusting too. I wish people acted like they would face to face because the mask of anonymity seems to bring out the worst in people. 

On another note - Are there any Vayne players here?

I picked her up recently and I haven't quite gotten the hang of her yet. The first couple times I played I did really well, but I've had a few terrible games since then. I was wondering what do you guys normally build on Vayne? I found I did best when I went:

boots - doran's - greaves - Cleaver - zeal - bloodthirster - phantom dancers. I was running with AS reds and move speed quints (because she is quite slow when she is running away from people). 

Then I read some guides / forum posts that suggested the standard carry build is better, which I think is something like:

boots -  x number of doran's - greaves - IE/BT - PD - Situational items,  with Arpen reds and AD quints.

I couldn't seem to do as well with trying to go that route, I know a build is going to change from match to match, but are there any core items you would recommend?

AD carry is probably my least played role, but I'm trying to get into it. Vayne feels a lot different (and more fun) than the other ones I have been trying out. But if I keep losing I might just go back to playing Graves for some easy wins.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7484 on: February 17, 2012, 01:32:18 am »

The elo difference between people means the lower levels gain ALOT of elo for wins while playing with higher elos.

Then everybody wants to leave when you suck :/
But... it's normal! I'm not in ranked!
Pages: 1 ... 497 498 [499] 500 501 ... 1067