Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 474 475 [476] 477 478 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1273331 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Sejuani, that Permaslow Pig - 1.0.0.132
« Reply #7125 on: January 31, 2012, 06:05:26 am »

Why don't you just buy a Wriggles instead? Could do the same thing for cheaper.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7126 on: January 31, 2012, 07:13:15 am »

I think... mundo actually goes where he pleases these days.

He is also a good counter to Sejuani (or the fact that sejunai = new = lé suck?) - Opinions?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7127 on: January 31, 2012, 08:03:09 am »

I got curious about the ranged AD situation, so I went digging...

1. Sivir getting nerfed (not sure how). Mrm... I'll just toss this out. I don't really see her as a problem, as I barely ever see her played *right*. Most likely they'll hurt her ult and probably her W and Q. As long as it's not too big I can live with it. I don't mind if they reduce the movespeed too. But if they remove the attack speed from ult or take out too much damage from Q, then she's basically worthless. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. I don't really care too much about the others honestly. The spellshield could be on a 60 second cooldown for all I care. That's how often it gets used anyway. The W.... useful, but mrm... the AoE damage from it isn't particularly stunning by any stretch of the imagination. Hell, I only use it as a second autoattack. I won't shed any tears if that gets nerfed.

2. Ashe getting buffed. She's getting minor stat boosts here and there, a CD reduction on her W and mana regen buffs. Seems good. She was always quite weak in terms of base stats. I think this is more of a catching-up thing, than a boost-her-to-ungodly-levels thing. I'm still kinda wary about too much buffs to her though. It's been awhile since I've done it, but I would imagine her level 1 with say.... Leona... would still result in a free first blood. Especially if you run full AD like me. Not too sure CD reduction on her W helps in any way honestly. Who the hell spams that early game? Level 3 newbies?

I also seriously hope they do something about her craptastic E passive.

3. MF isn't getting changed.... yet. But Riot thinks that she's sort of a baseline and all other ranged ADs do too much damage. I'm going to put this out there. Heed my words. If Sivir gets nerfed, MF will take her place. Their playstyles are ridiculously similar. Sivir just has slightly more damage. You probably won't see it immediately, because of her cost and how everyone seems to think she does no damage (who the hell started this ridiculous idea? MF's damage is absurd.)

That's about all I found so far.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7128 on: January 31, 2012, 09:13:32 am »

I got curious about the ranged AD situation, so I went digging...

1. Sivir getting nerfed (not sure how). Mrm... I'll just toss this out. I don't really see her as a problem, as I barely ever see her played *right*. Most likely they'll hurt her ult and probably her W and Q. As long as it's not too big I can live with it. I don't mind if they reduce the movespeed too. But if they remove the attack speed from ult or take out too much damage from Q, then she's basically worthless. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. I don't really care too much about the others honestly. The spellshield could be on a 60 second cooldown for all I care. That's how often it gets used anyway. The W.... useful, but mrm... the AoE damage from it isn't particularly stunning by any stretch of the imagination. Hell, I only use it as a second autoattack. I won't shed any tears if that gets nerfed.
*sigh*. It's true. I'm assuming Q is getting nerfed. The ult's already been nerfed pretty well.

2. Ashe getting buffed. She's getting minor stat boosts here and there, a CD reduction on her W and mana regen buffs. Seems good. She was always quite weak in terms of base stats. I think this is more of a catching-up thing, than a boost-her-to-ungodly-levels thing. I'm still kinda wary about too much buffs to her though. It's been awhile since I've done it, but I would imagine her level 1 with say.... Leona... would still result in a free first blood. Especially if you run full AD like me. Not too sure CD reduction on her W helps in any way honestly. Who the hell spams that early game? Level 3 newbies?

I also seriously hope they do something about her craptastic E passive.
She WAS weak in her other stats. She was supposed to be weaker because she has two and a half forms of cc. Unfortunately, one of them is very costly until later levels, the other is unreliable, and the half is just an extra attack and you can't harass as well with it like Buck Shot, anyhow. It didn't help that her slow becomes more expensive with AS, but no more effective. That E passive though really isn't all the helpful because of the other things you could level instead. If they sort of gave another benefit for leveling up E, it'd be pretty nice. Maybe some extra damage, too, since she is fairly weak. Cooldown on the W would make a whole lot of sense. 20 seconds at level 1? Are you serious? Try something like 12/10/8/6/4, and we'll talk. Her passive really does need a tweak, though. It's nice early, but overall, it's less powerful than, say, Caitlyn's, because Ashe isn't really that good early.

3. MF isn't getting changed.... yet. But Riot thinks that she's sort of a baseline and all other ranged ADs do too much damage. I'm going to put this out there. Heed my words. If Sivir gets nerfed, MF will take her place. Their playstyles are ridiculously similar. Sivir just has slightly more damage. You probably won't see it immediately, because of her cost and how everyone seems to think she does no damage (who the hell started this ridiculous idea? MF's damage is absurd.)

That's about all I found so far.
Hardly anyone plays MF because she's 6300 IP. The only times I see her played are during free week.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7129 on: January 31, 2012, 09:58:02 am »

I thought ad carries are only picked on breast size?

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #7130 on: January 31, 2012, 10:11:40 am »

I thought ad carries are only picked on breast size?
You win all the Internets.

I can't really argue with the Sivir nerf. I went 21/0/5 last night with her. In fact, I pretty regularly go full games without dying when playing Sivir.
At the halfway mark of the game, I might have one kill if I'm lucky.
In the last five minutes of the game, I am become Death, Destroyer of Worlds. I get accidental pentakills.
Especially when nexus-rushing, because the enemy team will get wiped, then all respawn around the same time and charge us in a group. Oh, thanks for lining up for a photo like that. R, Q, GODLIKE.

I hit 6300 finally, so looks like it might be the opportune time to take the plunge on MF and her plunging neckline.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #7131 on: January 31, 2012, 10:30:35 am »

Did you say ashe was weak? she is one of the few in this game i am scared shitless of as i play as singed,
and i laugh at leblanc, lux, udyr, garen as singed, but she is killing me like i am an little tiny rat...
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #7132 on: January 31, 2012, 10:38:09 am »

Did you say ashe was weak? she is one of the few in this game i am scared shitless of as i play as singed,
and i laugh at leblanc, lux, udyr, garen as singed, but she is killing me like i am an little tiny rat...
Yeah well you play Singed so Ashe is a threat. But for everyone else (- Udyr as well), Ashe is a joke.

Also, does your avatar happen to be Roland?
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #7133 on: January 31, 2012, 11:14:03 am »

indeed it is Roland.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7134 on: January 31, 2012, 11:14:41 am »

HOW DARE THEE INSULT LADY LUX? KILL THE HEATHEN!

Her laugh is still OP.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7135 on: January 31, 2012, 11:25:58 am »

Singed vs. Permaslow. Have fun walking.

Too bad it takes almost all of her mana bar to kill you. She has no real escape. No reliable stun unless you're two feet from them (in which case your arrow stuns for about 1 second), and you better hope they don't have flash. Low damage. Low mana. Bad early game.

I can see what they were trying to do with her, but she just loses behind Graves or Caitlyn. I'm not saying she can't be a threat, because she definitely can, but she's just not as good as other AD carries.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7136 on: January 31, 2012, 11:27:43 am »

It's her utility and simplicity.  Anybody can do well with Ashe as long as they don't miss the big arrow.
Shoes...

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7137 on: January 31, 2012, 11:45:07 am »

Mf does do large amounts of damage, but nobody plays her because bullet time (her ult) isn't that much fun.

It's also pretty hard to kill someone with it if you aren't fed.

Also, lack of escapes.

anybody with a slow, or an assasin can strut bot and fuck up mf.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7138 on: January 31, 2012, 11:53:12 am »

Mf does do large amounts of damage, but nobody plays her because bullet time (her ult) isn't that much fun.

Also, lack of escapes.

This is also true. But, she's still very similar to Sivir. Except less team benefit.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7139 on: January 31, 2012, 12:39:03 pm »

Also, lack of escapes.

This is also true. But, she's still very similar to Sivir. Except less team benefit.

Buff to mf's ult: Mf unleashes wave after wave of bullets into her enemies.
In the same direction, everybody on mf's team also unleashes wave after wave of bullets.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 474 475 [476] 477 478 ... 1067