Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 468 469 [470] 471 472 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1273456 times)

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Sejuani, that Permaslow Pig - 1.0.0.132
« Reply #7035 on: January 26, 2012, 03:36:53 am »

Get a group of dudes to play with - They may suck, but at least you know what lane feeds and you can just babysit your own and his lane. Yeah, you canīt carry 4 feeders, but if you carry the nub early on (making the weakest link stronger), it pays.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7036 on: January 26, 2012, 09:51:13 am »

Pulsefire Ezreal is probably the single best skin you can possibly get right now... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoZUCyIpr3I

Hell, it announces your skills...

(Still doesn't compare to DotA 2's voicework though)

Edit: Is it just me or is this the same voice as Gohan? From Dragonball.
That is a good skin right thar.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #7037 on: January 26, 2012, 10:26:26 am »

Pulsefire Ezreal is probably the single best skin you can possibly get right now... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoZUCyIpr3I

Hell, it announces your skills...

(Still doesn't compare to DotA 2's voicework though)

Edit: Is it just me or is this the same voice as Gohan? From Dragonball.
That is a good skin right thar.
Agreed.

Also, about Ziggs: I once made a champ suggestion similar to this one (months ago), and he was a yordle as well. Coincidence much?
I'm not usually excited for new champs, but this one has me on my toes as I wanna see how amny of Ziggs' abilities are similar to my idea's.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7038 on: January 26, 2012, 11:12:36 am »

I really want to see like, a series of the pulsefire type skins. Imagine Cho'gath as a time travelling monster

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #7039 on: January 26, 2012, 11:53:27 am »

Anyone know where the sound files are? I found the ones for the launcher client, but I want in-game sounds. And I can't find the Riot Games/League of Legends/game folder I've heard they are in...
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7040 on: January 26, 2012, 12:21:41 pm »

Anyone know where the sound files are? I found the ones for the launcher client, but I want in-game sounds. And I can't find the Riot Games/League of Legends/game folder I've heard they are in...
Derp. I wants a demolitionist.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #7041 on: January 26, 2012, 01:03:54 pm »

Derp. You'll get a demolitionist when Riot releases him, but I don't get the sound files unless someone knows where they are tells me.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7042 on: January 26, 2012, 01:12:55 pm »

Sound files are probably in a .dat like maybe Riot Games\League of Legends\rads\projects\lol_game_client\filearchives\0.0.0.25\Archive_244276400.raf.dat

You need a tool to open/change/repack it, like the one found at http://forum.leaguecraft.com/index.php?/topic/1700-how-to-install-skins/

that's my guess anyway

Exerosp

• Bay Watcher
  • Not Caught Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7043 on: January 26, 2012, 03:00:21 pm »

Derp. You'll get a demolitionist when Riot releases him, but I don't get the sound files unless someone knows where they are tells me.
Herp. Hope someone tells you them soon though, Bordell. Honest. And may yordles bring me gord.

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7044 on: January 26, 2012, 06:08:20 pm »

I'm approaching 4800ip and I can't decide between Jarvan, Rumble or Trundle. Any suggestions?

I'm curious as to why I never see any solo top Olaf players. I don't play solo top much, but I would think that Olaf would destroy most other tanky dps champs.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 06:11:51 pm by Wiles »

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7045 on: January 26, 2012, 08:17:02 pm »

I'm approaching 4800ip and I can't decide between Jarvan, Rumble or Trundle. Any suggestions?

I'm curious as to why I never see any solo top Olaf players. I don't play solo top much, but I would think that Olaf would destroy most other tanky dps champs.

You got guys like lee sin, Jarman, and fox-whore who all get rediculous dashes.
And really high burst.

You don't need to be the guy who single handedly kills the enemy team- you need to be the guy who can dish it out, then run.
And maintain a superior solotop.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7046 on: January 27, 2012, 08:29:59 am »

On a whim I bought MR reds and quints.

So now I have MR red, quints and blues. Then I took out Nasus with null magic mantle. At level 1 I had 92 MR. That's actually more resists than a full armour page + cloth armour. Lol... I'm not sure why the hell I need that but you know... It can't hurt hahaha.

92 MR... Wow... that's a ridiculous amount. For one thing, It'd make LeBonk completely useless. I know I said before you should buy health against LeBonk, but remember that reason for that is that health is cheaper and easier to get. The difference is that runes are the opposite, in that health runes are actually stupid expensive and aren't very good. (Unless you buy hp / lvl... in which they're decent... after a long time.)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #7047 on: January 27, 2012, 08:53:09 am »

(Unless you buy hp / lvl... in which they're decent... after a long time.)
Only the yellows. Everything else is still stupid expensive.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7048 on: January 27, 2012, 09:09:50 am »

Yeah, more or less... it's kinda dumb but eh. We deal with what we've got.

On similar terms, I think people don't realize the significance of the new item, Ionic Spark. Personally, I feel that it makes outdated champs like Warwick and Xin Zhao a helluva lot more viable. When I was fiddling on it with Warwick, I found it solves a lot of the problems I have with him (in lane, not jungling).

1. It makes his farming + pushing ridiculously easy. It used to be one of the hardest and weakest in the entire game, probably only exceeded by Poppy and AP Ezreal.

2. It makes his ult incredibly powerful. I'm not even joking. You can easily get it to proc twice when you ult. That's 200 extra AOE damage. No freaking joke when it only does 350 damage normally at that level.

But mostly it's the first part. I really like how strong it makes him at pushing now. I'd probably start using him as an anti-mid again. Back in the day, I'd always win my lane as Warwick but I couldn't do jack shit to the enemy's tower. Now it's a whole different ballgame.

P.s: If you bought all three tanky-AS items, you could instakill most people now with just the ult.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #7049 on: January 27, 2012, 09:22:36 am »

I like Ionic Spark on Twitch. Almost like that electric crossbow was designed for the rat.
Pages: 1 ... 468 469 [470] 471 472 ... 1067