Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 453 454 [455] 456 457 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269101 times)

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Viktor, the Machine Herald - 1.0.0.131
« Reply #6810 on: January 12, 2012, 01:54:28 am »

The description for Endless Rage on the wiki is: "Tryndamere instantly receives fury and becomes immune to death for 5 seconds during which his health cannot go below 1 health. This move is usable even when stunned, silenced or suppressed."

So unless that is out of date he can use his ult while silenced.

In this case no wonder people rage so much about him.

Mind you, it lasts for 5 seconds when most hard CC lasts for 2 seconds at the very most. Fiddlesticks' Fear and Rammus' Taunt are the only ones with a 3 sec duration. This means that you probably have to burn 3 or so hard CC to keep him in place, or else he will spindash away and escape.

Spindash has a range of 660, which is a longer range than Flash has been for at least 10 patches, according to the wiki.

People like me get angry about this. His escapes are almost on par with Kassadin, only with less squishiness.
Also often called Boowells.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6811 on: January 12, 2012, 02:18:37 am »

Assuming he doesn't pound you into the dirt instead

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6812 on: January 12, 2012, 02:23:08 am »

Assuming he doesn't pound you into the dirt instead

Keeping in mind that his ultimate gives him an instant flat amount of rage to crit you into the ground with, yeah.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6813 on: January 12, 2012, 02:51:35 am »

It's basically all the little changes that's been implemented over time that makes him so stupidly strong right now.

Off the top of my head:

- Nerfs to pots gives sustainy champions super powers
- Cleanse buff
- New hyper strong masteries (especially the crits)
- Dodge removal
- IE buff
- Jax nerfs (Tryndamere hard counter)
- Teemo nerfs (Another Tryndamere hard counter)
- Exhaust nerfs
- Nerf to flash distance (Now his spin crosses greater distance...)
- Jungle changes + clairvoyance nerf making champions with bad escape much less viable in top lane
- Gradual nerfs to all the tanky deeps.
- Tryndamere reliability changes

Honestly, he didn't really change that much. It's just that all the other top laners were made weaker over time.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6814 on: January 12, 2012, 03:22:47 am »

Honestly, he didn't really change that much. It's just that all the other top laners were made weaker over time.

Maybe that's true, but right now, he's a global taunt for me. I want to play Ryze and go top lane all the time now because I see him every game freefarming top and I want to harass the shit out of him.

Throw red tennis balls at him all day.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6815 on: January 12, 2012, 04:08:09 am »

Were any changes announced for SoD?

It was kind of a stretch before the dodge changes as it was pretty much a hard counter only to Jax, right now it kind of counters a few blinds and that's about it. Sure the extra ArPen is nice but the item itself isn't that great if you get it only for the AS and the Pen, not with these numbers anyway.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6816 on: January 12, 2012, 06:37:32 am »

I'm pretty sure silence works on endless rage.

I'm not sure if it does. As Warwick a few days ago on Twisted Treeline, I suppressed a Tryndamere, who proceeded to use his ultimate while suppressed.

He didn't use it after the suppress finished because I ambushed him through a wall and the suppression alone should've been enough to wipe the last vestiges of his health. If he can use his ultimate while suppressed, why would a silence work?

because nerf?

Ali still can't ult while silenced, bull roaring and all that.(read: how to kill ali as malzahar)

I've had a couple tryns spin into my dark wind into a turret, and die without drain or fear on them.
(and read it in the patch notes at least once)
*shrug

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6817 on: January 12, 2012, 10:02:27 am »

It is utterly obvious that you can Always trigger trynds ult, why are we even talking about that at any point? Sometimes people fuck up, lag, have cooldown or donīt press R, but you CAN. Alister ainīt that lucky.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6818 on: January 12, 2012, 10:22:42 am »

On another note, I claim another win due to baron global taunt.

First baron taunts them away from nexus when they have four up vs our four down (except nunu)

cue way too long derping around, feeding them another 10 kills,

Then we go full derp and try to do baron when they b after we broke their nexus siege.

Which we succeed, because apparently people do b (eventually)

but lee sin goes derp and jumps into us for the steal.(and fails)

we kill him, then proceed to waste the enemy team as cait gets in range of me, playing malzahar, with no meelees in position to cc me.

All that time we spent throwing the game was for naught!

baron taunt op.

gp/5 quint, 4x gp/5 item volibear op, turn around 0/7/2 top lane.

GOLD OP.
enemy Voli end game with most gold. More than cait.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6819 on: January 12, 2012, 10:26:06 am »

Tryn can ult through all cc. I was playing him earlier, and nothing stops it.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6820 on: January 12, 2012, 10:39:56 am »

I was playing with the Derp Brigade last night. Twitch goes AFK immediately. Amumu decides he's a jungler, Nidalee decides to solo top. WTF is this happy horseshit?

I was solo mid as Heimerdinger and pretty quickly 3 levels higher than everyone else other than Wukong who was solo bot and doing amazingly well considering he was 1v2 and 1v3 sometimes.

No coordination, but we had managed to knock out the first line of towers, and I had even pushed mid to knock out both outer towers and the inhib tower. Then the enemy team decides to turtle up for a while and everything becomes a teamfight. Or would, if we had been moving as a team instead of solo in each lane while Amumu hobbles around in the jungle, 5 levels behind the rest of us.

We ending up winning only because after a wipe where all four active players got killed in roughly the same timeframe, Amumu was low enough level that he revived a good 30 seconds before the rest of us and actually did some good harassing and locking down the enemy right in front of our nexus. We all came back about the same time, massacred the enemy team and pushed mid to take out the inhibs and win shortly thereafter.

Still....I've never see a victory so undeserved. I reported the AFK Twitch and was sorely tempted to report Amumu. Wukong ended up with like 32 out of our 40 kills. >_<

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #6821 on: January 12, 2012, 10:40:57 am »

Well after I saw that Jax spotlight, I think he was nerfed. Sure, he isn't an unpredictable annoyance anymore, but now he is WAY more squishy, with the removal of his passive. He also wont get any MR from his ult anymore.

Also:

Seems like a crap champ to me.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 10:43:02 am by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

zestorum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6822 on: January 12, 2012, 10:42:27 am »

Viktor is an amazing champion, I feel he is sleeper OP.

His E and Q abilities together do 1000 + 30% of E's damage burst. The ulti combined with W makes team fights a breeze. Why is he considered UP at all?

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #6823 on: January 12, 2012, 10:43:58 am »

His E and Q abilities together do 1000 + 30% of E's damage burst. The ulti combined with W makes team fights a breeze. Why is he considered UP at all?

Tricky to play. E costs quite much mana to farm with, and aiming is odd with this guy, compared to other champs.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6824 on: January 12, 2012, 10:54:48 am »

Since every other caster can do that from further away, with more range and easier?

His W is also... well more often then not people run though its full lenght not even getting the stack and against the people you need cc against (dat jungler jumping you) its worthless, since they all have gap closers or spell shields of some sort that allow them to easily cross it... if itīs total duration (just sitting there) would be ... 1 sec longer, iīd have no issue with it.
Pages: 1 ... 453 454 [455] 456 457 ... 1067