Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441] 442 443 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269488 times)

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Viktor, the Machine Herald - 1.0.0.131
« Reply #6600 on: January 01, 2012, 09:11:17 am »

Played some Veigar, managed to get 1676 AP.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The LoL-Wiki said that 1768 AP is max, acquired with Veigar: This is with ignoring his Q passive however. I had +170 AP from my Q, and add Rabadon's passive to it..

Also Yoda, the update you linked me to has worked quite well so far (2 games). I have black bars which makes it seem I'm playing a movie  :P
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #6603 on: January 01, 2012, 11:12:09 am »

:o

A. I've never had a match last long enough to build 4 Archangel's.
B. That is absolutely terrifying. The only counter to Mega-Veigar is...another Veigar's ult (only champ power I know of that scales with enemy AP).

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6604 on: January 01, 2012, 11:56:02 am »

The LoL-Wiki said that 1768 AP is max, acquired with Veigar: This is with ignoring his Q passive however. I had +170 AP from my Q, and add Rabadon's passive to it..

Also Yoda, the update you linked me to has worked quite well so far (2 games). I have black bars which makes it seem I'm playing a movie  :P

If you have black bars, then your resolution is probably wonky. Try adjusting that setting in the video options. Preferably you should turn it up to the highest one listed, but if your computer can't handle it then turn it to a proportional setting. It sounds like you have a widescreen setting on but your monitor isn't widescreen.

Well. We won the next game. I was 11/3/15. STABLE PING FTW. I don't know if I'll be able to stream at a decent quality on this wireless crap. Gonna look into running a wire into my room, maybe.

Maybe instead of streaming live, you could record the videos, this way we can have better quality, and the people watching don't need to do be online at the same time as you. I know i'd like to watch you playing and i don't care about it being live, but i don't want to check the stream all day to see if you're playing. Also i think i'm in a different time zone (france).

Uploading my first video now. Troll Mundo in normal, woohoooooooooooo.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 12:26:28 pm by Yodamaster »

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #6605 on: January 01, 2012, 12:48:29 pm »

Also no, I still have that problem. It might have something to do with having my browser on while starting the game. That, or just too big coincidences. I can open the browser after I join the game successfully though.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6606 on: January 01, 2012, 01:54:57 pm »

On the 3rd I'm getting my internet upgraded from 20/5 to 25/25 (for free). I believe that will solve all of my problems :D.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6607 on: January 01, 2012, 02:02:06 pm »

Awesome stuff. I enjoyed listening to your stream so I would keep tuning in.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6608 on: January 01, 2012, 03:27:30 pm »

I'd rather watch a stream with the voice comms included as well.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6609 on: January 01, 2012, 04:26:34 pm »

I'd rather watch a stream with the voice comms included as well.
Especially if they make comments on the game at the same time. It helps teach people that watch the stream.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6610 on: January 01, 2012, 04:28:08 pm »

Losing streak, dysfunctional teams.

And I've been raging a lot lol.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 04:39:18 pm by Yodamaster »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6611 on: January 01, 2012, 05:32:32 pm »

Losing streak, dysfunctional teams.

And I've been raging a lot lol.
This is an old bug in LoL. They haven't removed the Rage bar from summoners yet.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6612 on: January 01, 2012, 05:58:18 pm »

Bank Twitch ist krieg!

And I don't even have the full gold seals yet XD
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

xDarkz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6613 on: January 02, 2012, 04:36:40 am »

Just wanted to apologize for me QQ about the jungle earlier. I'm starting to get the hang of it now. Covering for the lanes help a TON. My focus on ganking, failed or not, was my undoing. Of course I covered the lanes prior, but now, I'm doing so a lot more consistently, even happily.

And no worries Yoda. Losing streaks are all too common in LoL. You go on a massive win spree and then matchmaking decides "NOPE, NO MOAAAAAR" :P. Also, we love the rage, get a mic and entertain us :3.

Do you guys have any tips for Lee Sin? The guides on Mobafire and Solomid don't cover anything but the essentials, BECAUSE he is so versatile. I like this, but I'm finding it very hard to itemize accordingly so I don't get instagibbed when I jump in. I build him with Wriggles, Merc boots, and then I'm just oblivious. I know that if I grab damage, I'm just going to get instagibbed even harder, even if I jump on their carry.

I've seen some Lee Sins' who build Warmogs, Atmas, a bunch of lifesteal, and just proceed to demolish end game. Got both in a prior game, and I still didn't do so hot (Got carried REAAALLY HARD :( ). I've got his jungling down, but when people start roaming, and team fights start happening, I die. I wait for the tank and try to aim my jump at the carry, but it's usually not that easy. Even if I managed to jump on the carry, they jump on me, before I can even think about life stealing it all back.

Any tips fellow Bayers...? Amazing champion, but I'm just really confused as to what he should build and what is role in team fights are. Thank you!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 04:39:15 am by xDarkz »

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6614 on: January 02, 2012, 04:55:36 am »

@xDarkz : banshee veil maybe ? I'm not a lee sin player but this item helps a lot with this kind of issue. Next is proper positionning, coming from unexpected places, targetting isolated champions, and just plain buying moar HP. If you're clearly focused every time you appear, just run away and let your team do some damage, then come back in when they switch their focus. The only problem with this strategy is that some teams will run away with you instead of doing damage.
Pages: 1 ... 439 440 [441] 442 443 ... 1067