Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 437 438 [439] 440 441 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269518 times)

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Viktor, the Machine Herald - 1.0.0.131
« Reply #6570 on: December 29, 2011, 11:27:50 pm »

Shyvana can compete very well on clear times.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6571 on: December 30, 2011, 12:58:01 am »

And then she's a ball of squish with no CC and relies on a speed boost (like Udyr) but without the stun.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6572 on: December 30, 2011, 02:14:55 am »

Playing Viktor is fun.

Playing Le Bonk to hard counters Viktors is super fun.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #6573 on: December 30, 2011, 03:24:40 am »

And then she's a ball of squish with no CC and relies on a speed boost (like Udyr) but without the stun.
Isn't Shyvana very good at counter-jungling?

And the current top junglers are very susceptible to counter-jungling?

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6574 on: December 30, 2011, 03:44:01 am »

Only Skarner, if any. Last time I checked Lee and Udyr were super sustainable in the jungle, and Lee doesn't even need any rune that much.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #6575 on: December 30, 2011, 04:12:08 am »

What exactly counters sustain-junglers anyway?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6576 on: December 30, 2011, 05:22:26 am »

You can't really "counter" a jungler these days. The creeps respawn so fast, so there's really no point in trying to counterjungle. And all the best junglers are extremely good at 1v1, or failing that, just running away.

Your best bet is to have a greater impact on the game than the enemy. So, this means more ganks / more farm / better teamfight potential / etc.

I actually think Skarner jungle is overrated. Blitz, Jarman, Maokai, all scarier... Jungle Blitz especially. That guy is a real living nightmare.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #6577 on: December 30, 2011, 05:34:34 am »

I really think counter-jungling is too weak, it could use some serious incentives to do it...

Even out the field of junglers and such.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6578 on: December 30, 2011, 06:15:17 am »

Yeah if you ever had to deal with a feed blitz (especially in 3v3), there is just nothing you can do... try outrunning him? haha... if he has cv, especially, every wall is now a rocket-fisting-death-trap.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #6579 on: December 30, 2011, 06:55:17 am »

I don't know whats up with my new computer. At first I tried LoL with the graphics card that didn't seem to work too well (good graphics in-game but shitload of flickering, game itself worked well)
Then I got my current graphics card, which seems nice. But I have a small problem. At first I couldn't join games since LoL just crashed, but I found out that it was my firewall. So I disabled it, and now LoL worked properly.

The next day, I try to play LoL as well and game crashes. I try again and again, but the game crashes. IT did let me play after 2 minutes of trying though.

And now the game occasionally (often) throws me outta the loading screen once or twice, but then once I'm in-game, no problems. Whats up with this shit? I do get myself into the games, but I still have the constant fear that some day it doesn't let me play.

EDIT: I made a thread with 2 Christmas themed skin ideas, one for Urgot and one for Trundle. Look em up if you want to.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 07:15:14 am by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6580 on: December 30, 2011, 06:07:29 pm »

I don't know whats up with my new computer. At first I tried LoL with the graphics card that didn't seem to work too well (good graphics in-game but shitload of flickering, game itself worked well)
Then I got my current graphics card, which seems nice. But I have a small problem. At first I couldn't join games since LoL just crashed, but I found out that it was my firewall. So I disabled it, and now LoL worked properly.

The next day, I try to play LoL as well and game crashes. I try again and again, but the game crashes. IT did let me play after 2 minutes of trying though.

And now the game occasionally (often) throws me outta the loading screen once or twice, but then once I'm in-game, no problems. Whats up with this shit? I do get myself into the games, but I still have the constant fear that some day it doesn't let me play.

EDIT: I made a thread with 2 Christmas themed skin ideas, one for Urgot and one for Trundle. Look em up if you want to.

Give specific specifications on said new computer.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #6581 on: December 30, 2011, 06:08:35 pm »

And the error. The error would probably help, if you're getting one.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6582 on: December 31, 2011, 12:41:23 am »

WOOHOO PLATINUM

xDarkz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6583 on: December 31, 2011, 02:27:08 am »

Ive been really frustrated with LoL as of late. The occasional team-mate who rage quits, AFKs, or disconnects half the game. Then there's that "we lost because of the stupid jungler" mindset. The jungling role is just so frustrating now than it was before. EXP and Gold gains are broken, even when I try my best to constantly farm, I'm at least a level or two behind bottom lane.  When team-fights start and we're losing, they blame me for being underleveled for 'roaming' too much. Then there's those games where the level difference is negligible but they're losing lanes because I'm "afk jungling".

It's really frustrating I can't find a balance between ganking and jungling anymore unless I play specific champions (IE: Udyr, Lee Sin, Skarner, etc...). Riot promoted the new jungle by saying it allowed low level summoners to jungle with a more eccentric champion selection.

I say: "Wut?"

I love LoL to death, but with the new jungle "rework" has just destroyed the jungle :/.

Sorry for the rant guys. Any constructive words and/or tips? I usually dive into the offense tree for the purpose of ganking and faster clear times, now that the extra exp mastery is further down in utility. Im finding it really hard to gank, say top or mid, when youre 2-3 levels lower than them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 10:48:58 am by xDarkz »

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #6584 on: December 31, 2011, 12:24:22 pm »

And the error. The error would probably help, if you're getting one.
No errors showing up. The game just closes itself, Windows says "League of Legends has stopped working" or something like that.

Also Yodamaster, ya mean like hardware? I can't tell all that much, I'm not too good with computers.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them
Pages: 1 ... 437 438 [439] 440 441 ... 1067