Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 432 433 [434] 435 436 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269581 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox - 1.0.0.131
« Reply #6495 on: December 22, 2011, 10:21:24 pm »

You never really win at LoL. You just feel a little more angry each time.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6496 on: December 23, 2011, 04:29:26 am »

First league game in weeks. Fate locks in at last second when we need a jungler. Proceeds to never say a word, never use his ult and get owned hard.

brb doing riven dominion games to let off steam and feel pro
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #6497 on: December 23, 2011, 10:55:48 am »

Giant, massive, screen-sized Cho Gath with a HUGE, MASSIVE 1000hp spellshield comes roaring out of the bushes charging straight at your entire team

Now i wanna see a Cho'Gath with loads of similar effects, such as Guardian Angel buff, Galio's shield, Janna's Shield, Kayle's shield, etc. Make Cho invisible by covering him with all these shields.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6498 on: December 23, 2011, 11:32:49 am »

Giant, massive, screen-sized Cho Gath with a HUGE, MASSIVE 1000hp spellshield comes roaring out of the bushes charging straight at your entire team

Now i wanna see a Cho'Gath with loads of similar effects, such as Guardian Angel buff, Galio's shield, Janna's Shield, Kayle's shield, etc. Make Cho invisible by covering him with all these shields.

Morganas is the biggest one. Like it litterally adds another full 6 stack cho'gath on the screen. Buffs are hillariously huge aswell.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6499 on: December 23, 2011, 11:35:55 am »

It was so huge you couldn't see the rest of the team coming from behind him.

To give perspective, I was following behind him and fired my dark binding through him. It hit Riven, but not once could you even see the dark binding. Basically, Cho Gath was so huge that he covered the entire travel distance of a full length dark binding.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6500 on: December 23, 2011, 11:49:37 am »

For extra trippiness, get all the pots and a GA.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #6501 on: December 23, 2011, 12:18:18 pm »

Have an enemy Karthus ult too.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #6502 on: December 23, 2011, 12:26:17 pm »

and have the enemy Dudyr attack Cho while in tigermode, and Kayle while having her ranged mode on.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6503 on: December 23, 2011, 12:27:01 pm »

You guys forget the two other massive effects.

Karma and Orianna shield.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6504 on: December 23, 2011, 12:53:43 pm »

Also, grab the Dominion center buff. He grows even bigger.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6505 on: December 23, 2011, 05:15:05 pm »

Morde is viable again gaiz.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6506 on: December 23, 2011, 06:05:37 pm »

Morde is viable again gaiz.
What build do you use? I really want to use him  :'(

Masteries, runes, summoner spells? Skill order?

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6507 on: December 23, 2011, 06:20:44 pm »

im seeing alot of people grab hextech revolver first  then lvl 1 boots and working on whatever resists they need for fights. still seems like everyone goes super heavy AP on him still. when before you could go all tank and rape.
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6508 on: December 23, 2011, 09:18:07 pm »

Boots + 3 pots or Doran's Shield. I've found the Doran's Shield start to be extremely effective vs less mobile champs, or in case you don't feel like taking any damage at all. Doran's shield has enough regen that you don't have to worry about killing yourself, and the armor and hp effectively makes you unkillable with your shield for a few levels. If I'm completely shutting my lane down I'll skip boots and go straight for my regular WOTA -> Rylais -> Rabadons/Abyssal -> Rabadon's/Abyssal/Randuins (if you REALLY need armor). Boots are merc treads if they have a lot of CC or sorc boots if they have CC I don't care about. The reason you can afford to skip boots on Morde is that he's one of the best 1v2 champs in the game, with his AOE and shield, and also the ability to burst down someone to get a ghost.

My philosophy with Morde is that it doesn't matter how strong your shield is if you have a whole effin lot of it. That's why I build AP over resistances so through my damage I can keep my shield up constantly, and it doesn't matter how fast it's being taken down in a fight. Rylais is 100% core along with WOTA for the slow and HP.

He can mid or top equally well, with mid honestly the easier option due to the less threat that enemy mages pose early game, as opposed to mobile top AD burst champs, which can really be hard to deal with.

@Journier: If you were to go that route I'd grab a Mejais just to keep your snowball rolling once you run out of levels. The base damage on a solo target with Q is ridiculously high (like 400-500), and very spammable, and the base damage on E got buffed in the last patch.

Fun fact: Morde now gains more shield off of champions than he did pre-nerf = stronger teamfight/late game Morde. Mid game you can get full shield from a minion wave anyway.

I go 21/9/0. Full AP route in offense tree + executioner (rapes with ult), and in defense it's either 3 points in armor or 3 points in mres, depending on which lane I'm taking. Generally Mres mid, armor top. Mpen reds, armor yellows, ap/lvl blues. 3 Flat AP quints. Yellows are flexible on whatever defensive stat you want, but armor or hp per level are the most effective in that slot.

E-Q-E-W max R -> E -> Q -> W
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 09:23:16 pm by Yodamaster »
Pages: 1 ... 432 433 [434] 435 436 ... 1067