Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 423 424 [425] 426 427 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269389 times)

Bormok, God of Mud

• Bay Watcher
  • Cousin of Armok
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox - 1.0.0.131
« Reply #6360 on: December 16, 2011, 01:20:15 am »

By the way, are there any other regular, non-ultimate skills that have a 1:1 AP ratio like Eve?
Tristana's activated Explosive Shot has a 1:1 AP ratio.....

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #6361 on: December 16, 2011, 01:40:42 am »

I think Alpha strike has a 1:1
Shoes...

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6362 on: December 16, 2011, 01:56:40 am »

Finally hit 80 wins over losses. Then our twitch was afk in champ select so he got randomed as twitch, then he fed a bit and left. Back down to 79.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6363 on: December 16, 2011, 03:13:14 am »

Adventures in Dominion:
1. ARGH this Rammus maxing his roll first is doing so much damage!!! @.@
2. Shyvana likes to walk up and hit my poor Sivir in the face 1v1. Unfortunately, it works really well.
3. Lolol AP Eve killing everything. Teammates telling me, "Eve go backdoor, you can't fight anything. You're a bad champion!" I kill everything. Muhahaha!

By the way, are there any other regular, non-ultimate skills that have a 1:1 AP ratio like Eve?

a single puff of signed poison nets about 1:1?
fling too

Sion used to have 1:1 ratios for both abilities, but his ratios got a .1 nerf.

karthus can get 1.2 on his bombs, but only single target (get lichbane at end of game and 2-hit tryn. gg)

cho's rupture.

Blitz ult active,. (it's got like 40s cooldown at 6)

Akali, if you count both procs of Q together.(but that would be silly)

Shen's stand united has a 1.5 ratio (he got buffed) Vorpal blade can do silly amounts of damage.

veigars dark matter is 1.0, primordial burst is 1.2

Twitch get 1.0 on expunge,

Nid spear 1.65? not sure.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6364 on: December 16, 2011, 05:10:05 am »

Wish me luck. Garen (ME) teemo morde anivia fiddle VS Graves Yi Anivia Tyrnd Nasus
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6365 on: December 16, 2011, 05:33:38 am »

I'm so ashamed of myself...

Just played a Dominions match, was goin pretty well. I, as Wukong, of course go straight for top to cap and dominate. Do so pretty well, get two kills. I can't remember the rest of the match, but I ended up with 13-2-... something. Assists matter not to me.

The worst part? Both of those kills... I got killed by creeps.

Yes, people, that's right. Creeps.

Now, I know nobody cares, but I just needed to express somewhere how horribly ashamed I am... D:

Carry on.

OR tell me your stories like this if you have any... because that will definitely help my self esteem :3
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6366 on: December 16, 2011, 05:56:40 am »

Man that sucked so bad.
My team worked quite well together, but even with all of us having thornmails, and my 500 armor, we still lost.
Why?
That Yi was an absolute bitch. Morde fed him in the beginning, and that led to IE+2 PD + BT+ BC+ BG. Not even funny

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6367 on: December 16, 2011, 06:19:25 am »

So I keep hearing how Wukong is "Godly", "god tier" and so on on Dominion. Now, granted, I have been doing somewhat well with him, but... nowhere near saying "Why yes, I feel godly with this character!". A problem for me as a relative noob is that there aren't really any guides for dominion, so I must ask here. Can someone please provide me with a short general build and gameplay summary for Wukong?

Oh, hey. I can do this.

1) Go top. You're a brawler. Grab boots and a Prospector's blade and a couple potions.
2) You won top, right? If so, defend it. W helps you defend since you can stall while they're taking turret fire and E helps you take people on when outnumbered. Q is great damage output, and R lets you 1v2. Hell, it lets you 1v3 if you've got a turret firing at someone for the whole duration.
3) Grab a sheen and some armor/MR. Then build either a sanguine blade or a trinity force, along with more armor and MR.
4) When you're on the offense, E-autoattack-Q-autoattack is a good burst combo and should help you dive people. Then run away with W, but make sure you're out of the point's detection range before using W.
5) Your R becomes exponentially better the more people you have around to take advantage of the AOE knockup. Your Q gets better the more AD people you have to take advantage of the armor shred. Just cause you can go alone and take on 1v3s doesn't mean you have to.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6368 on: December 16, 2011, 06:57:57 am »

Wukong needs a little skill and deception to be played... so I´m having a glorious time violating the free-week noobs.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6369 on: December 16, 2011, 07:00:46 am »

Anyone here play Nidalee? I've been thinking of saving up to get her.
As for WuKong, i love him. I also love juking by just stopping and making the enemies think I stealthed away.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6370 on: December 16, 2011, 07:26:32 am »

Nidalee is a monster early and midgame... in classic it so tempting to just go and hunt for kills (one javlin from the jungle, well placed, 1000 dmg on a 1500 hp enemy), but you are worthless late game...

Protip: Walk away from the champ you threw the jav at, it will do even more damage, since it only checks your position when it hits... I wish one could use that to throw-flash-ghost-run for glitchy 500% damage.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6371 on: December 16, 2011, 07:58:13 am »

Nidalee is a monster early and midgame... in classic it so tempting to just go and hunt for kills (one javlin from the jungle, well placed, 1000 dmg on a 1500 hp enemy), but you are worthless late game...

Split push Nidalee disagree never get caught never die push all the towers hue.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6372 on: December 16, 2011, 09:35:56 am »

Picked up Xerath and Vayne in the 75% off sale.

Not... really sure why...

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6373 on: December 16, 2011, 10:09:14 am »

Thanks for the Wukong tips, guys. I think I just need to learn the character better.

Other than that... 9 straight losses  :-X Nine. I try wukong, I have most captures, most kills, least deaths, we fail horribly. I play twitch, most kills, fail horribly. Play Ryze, get them to constantly send 2,3 people bot to kill me - lose horribly. The tenth game was a win because one of them DCed, but me with Vayne and a Kat were doing pretty great even before that, so I don't feel as horrible. Still, it's soul crushing.
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6374 on: December 16, 2011, 10:52:12 am »

Picked up Xerath and Vayne in the 75% off sale.

Not... really sure why...
Yeah, I have fun with Xerath so I'll probably grab him this sale (especially at 75% off) but I've bought champs on sale and realized afterwards that I don't really play them.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.
Pages: 1 ... 423 424 [425] 426 427 ... 1067