Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269735 times)

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Fizz, the Tidal Trickster - 1.0.0.129
« Reply #5940 on: November 30, 2011, 12:04:57 am »

You still click to recall instead of using a key, don't you?  :P

Who doesn't? :P

Edit: Also, notice that we were on Blue side both times, most of my movements are diagonal down left.

Edit edit: also the map clicks on the bottom right
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:09:56 am by Nilocy »

FluffyToast J

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5941 on: November 30, 2011, 12:08:08 am »

I only ever use hotkeys for anything, unless I can't. Whenever I see gameplay of somebody playing LoL and they click to level up skills or Recall, I die a little inside. It's just so much easier to press B...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5942 on: November 30, 2011, 12:11:03 am »

Really? I think B is too far away on the keyboard, not even going to mention P.

I find it a lot more convenient to just move my mouse a few centimeters and click.

FluffyToast J

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5943 on: November 30, 2011, 12:12:52 am »

My thumb is over the spacebar, anyway, so it's just a matter of millimetres for me. But yeah, screw P. That's just ridiculous.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5944 on: November 30, 2011, 12:13:43 am »

Rebind shop to like, z or something

FluffyToast J

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5945 on: November 30, 2011, 12:15:13 am »

For shop, I find it's useful to click on the guy at shop rather than the button in the bottom left, or P. Since I'll be moving the mouse around to buy stuff anyway. And I can usually position the shopkeep in the part of the screen where the item I'm going to buy will be. All very streamlined and redundant, since I'll be healing up anyway.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5947 on: November 30, 2011, 12:31:33 am »

There's actually a very cool benefit from clicking on the shopkeeper instead of pressing P or clicking the shop button. You can move your character in the background. Can't do that with the other two methods.

Also, today many people learned the horror of Sivir's new Q.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5948 on: November 30, 2011, 01:19:53 am »

I'll be more scared when you use it against some decent opponents : D

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5949 on: November 30, 2011, 02:03:39 am »

Her Q right now does the same if not more damage than Graves's ultimate if you throw it properly. Let that sink in a bit. Her Q, at level 5, can do the same damage as Graves's max level ultimate. Has it sunk in yet? Doesn't that sound absurd? Because it freaking is and to hell if I'm going to lane against that.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #5950 on: November 30, 2011, 02:43:29 am »

Huh, I was wondering yesterday why Morg's shield spammed that SPELL IMMUNE thing or whatever it is when I kept hitting her as Trynd. Was from Lizard buff.

Also, since it is applied from nukes, Nunu's snowball will be even more fucking annoying. You know, because cold-type slow and normal-type slow somewhat stack.

Hell, the iceball will be considered a snare now with that strong slow.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #5951 on: November 30, 2011, 03:14:03 am »

Also, since it is applied from nukes, Nunu's snowball will be even more fucking annoying. You know, because cold-type slow and normal-type slow somewhat stack.

Hell, the iceball will be considered a snare now with that strong slow.

Aw yeah man, with the ridiculous 20% slow and then adding the 4% onto it (since all but the largest slow are halved), and then applying it multiplicatively, you get a ridiculous 23% slow.

Or if you're higher level and you get the 60% slow and then the 12% from the halved red high-level buff, you get a 65% slow. That's a little more noticeable I guess but not really.

/and then i end up learning the slows aren't added multiplicatively or something and my math is put to waste

but i'm pretty sure they are

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5952 on: November 30, 2011, 03:17:09 am »

Yeah, that's what I mean. It's honestly not that big of a deal if your spell has a slow already. It's far more significant if you don't have a slow though, like Vlad or Ryze.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5953 on: November 30, 2011, 04:08:05 am »

LoL is being weird again. Server status on website (US) says it's on, but the actual client says it's unavailable. Anyone else got this problem?
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5954 on: November 30, 2011, 04:08:26 am »

It's because of this:
Morello
Lead Champion Designer
   Hey folks,

After letting the jungle settle for a day and not only reading the feedback on the forums, but watching streamers, discussing with high-level players, and running some additional internal testing and mathcraft, we will be making changes to the jungle, likely tomorrow.

What will be the scope of these changes, and what are we trying to fix?

* XP Rate: This isn't as smoothed out as we'd liked (or was intended) and has been the most noticeable problem in the new jungle. While we do think this is not as drastically far off as some believe, it is lower than intended. We'll likely make updates here, especially relating to small camps.

* Penalty of missed ganks: While we do like this tradeoff, we don't like the tradeoff ratio here, something you guys have also felt pretty substantially. Changes made will effect this for the better, whether in increased reward or reduced resource loss.

* Gold Rate: Jungler gold is slightly lower than needed, and this is also related to small camp gold. We will be more careful here as to not make counter-jungling worse (since it revolves largely on stealing the big monsters out of camps), but will be evaluating this.

Classick, Guinsoo and I will be doing some final proposals and mathcraft in the morning, in hopes to release it in a hotfix. I'll try to provide status updates as we get more information. Details to come.
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 1067