Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269910 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Fizz, the Tidal Trickster - 1.0.0.129
« Reply #5790 on: November 26, 2011, 05:10:27 pm »

from what I understand the recommended items are what the Computer Controlled Heros Buy

So you should probably evaluate their usefulness on how well the computer plays.

Though still I have no idea how I am even supposed to improve upon the Recommended set up.

It isn't like physical where the goal is just to get 1000 damage crits and have enough armor and health that you simply win the game.

---

Side note: Is it possible to play Lady Luck as a magic character? hmmm
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 05:14:22 pm by Neonivek »

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5791 on: November 26, 2011, 05:14:25 pm »

from what I understand the recommended items are what the Computer Controlled Heros Buy

So you should probably evaluate their usefulness on how well the computer plays.
Thats the equivelant of seeing how good hats are, by watching how chickens try to wear them.

Cept for Soraka bot and Ryze bot. Those guys can get triple kills.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5792 on: November 26, 2011, 05:17:08 pm »

Thats the equivelant of seeing how good hats are, by watching how chickens try to wear them.

So the recommended items are justified now? ok...

Though from what I can see the recommended items for Mal suggests that they want him to slow the opponents down.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5793 on: November 26, 2011, 05:20:16 pm »

So the recommended items are justified now? ok...
Less justified, more only worn by chickens.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5794 on: November 26, 2011, 05:21:31 pm »

But the chickens are now world famos models. So why not then?

Especially since there are no other hats except those ones.

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5795 on: November 26, 2011, 05:28:54 pm »

Anyone has some experience with Jungle Fizz? I would like an AP jungler and I don't like Fiddle, I feel Nunu is too dependent on others and Cho es top!

Or maybe I should just wait for the jungle revamp and scroll back for jungle troll builds.
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5796 on: November 26, 2011, 05:47:19 pm »

Instead of the recommended set, you could try Buying Good Items for Your Character?

Malz: Start with Sapphire 2pot, build into Catalyst then Deathcap. After that, Rylai's or Void Staff then the other, finishing Cata to Banshee's Veil when necessary and buying armor when needed. At least, that's what I do because runes/masteries. :I

And re Flash, Flash is not great on everyone but for some champions it IS necessary. Cow can use it to go from skirmishing to a flashbump and launch the whole enemy team; doing that THEN headbutting is much better for total amount of time CC'd and splitting their team.

EDIT: Holy balls Fizz is fun to play. Also OP. Especially on Dominion.
EDITEDIT:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 11:21:14 pm by Pandarsenic »
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5797 on: November 26, 2011, 11:28:25 pm »

Anyone has some experience with Jungle Fizz? I would like an AP jungler and I don't like Fiddle, I feel Nunu is too dependent on others and Cho es top!

Or maybe I should just wait for the jungle revamp and scroll back for jungle troll builds.
Yeah, wait for the jungle revamp in a few days before learning anything.

If I were to venture a guess on which junglers will be supreme with the coming patch, I'd say it's those who excel at flexibility. Basically, anyone who can move into "gank phase" and "CS phase" very easily. Hrm... how to describe. If when you jungle, you find yourself spending a lot of time waiting for the right time to gank or something like that, then that champion is probably not very good at switching between gank mode and CS mode.  An example would be like jungle Alistar. That guy can't dictate a gank on his own terms. He has to wait for the perfect moment. He also probably has to use flash every single time. This guy can be considered inflexible.

Compare this to say, Skarner or Lee Sin. These guys can gank anytime, anywhere, whenever they like, however they like. They don't wait around in bushes, they just run in and run out immediately. Very little time spent doing nothing and they're either ganking something or clearing creeps. These guys are flexible champions.

I think it's the guys who can do the second part who will excel in the new jungle. I think Fizz would probably be in the second category.

But without any hard numbers yet I don't really want to say anything definitive.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5798 on: November 26, 2011, 11:45:38 pm »

Pro-tip for Fiddles:

Ult in front of Morgana.

Better yet, ult TO Morgana, doing no damage. Then, get hit by the snare, pool, ignite, and ult. Die horribly.

This Fiddles was sooo bad. I managed to poke him down to the same health as me after I had like 30% health. Then, he reaches level 6 and ults at me. How? He ults to the side of the lane, so he has nowhere to run should he realize he does about 20 damage a second. In fact, about 1 out of his 15 or so ults actually did something. After that?

1v5 Fiddle ult into our team.
Ult in front of everyone.
Ult to the side of everyone.

Oh. And he grabbed Lich Bane. He was only to his third item. I was surprised he ONLY went 3/15. But, I smiled at my 9/2/21, when my team had 6/6/13 on average. Yes, I had all the snares. All of them.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5799 on: November 26, 2011, 11:51:10 pm »

Hey guys, i've been using TF lately, and I love him. What item build should I use? Right now i'm using a boots-3pot start, then going for beserker's greaves, occult, wit's end then phantom. Just this gives a ton of damage potential. Then I make a bloodthirster, if the game hasn't ended yet.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5800 on: November 27, 2011, 12:01:35 am »

Also- Stop sending Karthus against Ryze. Ryze eats him, then hops around eagerly waiting for Karthus to respawn so he can eat him again.

Nawwww. Not exactly. Karthus could maybe defeat Mana crystal+2pot start... but not boots+3pot start, regardless of whether or not you have movement quints/masteries or not. Unless it was one hell of a Karthus.

Although, I typically have Ryze take the Utility tree just because of spell vamp, movement speed, and extra mana, etc. I always build him mana.
Also often called Boowells.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5801 on: November 27, 2011, 12:30:41 am »

Just had a dominion game as singed vs a team of full melee assassins.

Needless to say I went like 12/6 and got best on team for caps. They just melted in poison.

And that's why you run balanced.

Then we had a game where we were just outclassed in kills and skill, but the other team had no strategy. They could push us, get kills, and perhaps cap, but they didn't defend, or they rushed off to get kills instead. We won by a good 200 points, because we would stand on the points, split them, cap and defend. Their talon went 19/2 and still with all of them with positive K/D ratios, they lost horribly.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5802 on: November 27, 2011, 01:40:57 am »

D'oh, forgot to mention the Dominion element to that statement. Stop sending Karthus bottom lane in Dominion against Ryze. Things wouldn't go well at all were it SR.

If anything, Karthus should be sieging top. He can pretty much assault a point and DIE on it, giving his team the point.
Also often called Boowells.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5804 on: November 27, 2011, 05:18:05 am »

Don't even. I just went up against a lvl 30 full AP/AP pen'd out leblanc in Dominion.

Basically would melt every single hero in a 1v1.
Pages: 1 ... 385 386 [387] 388 389 ... 1067