Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269947 times)

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Fizz, the Tidal Trickster - 1.0.0.129
« Reply #5775 on: November 26, 2011, 06:03:26 am »

So, I realized that size boosts stack.

How bout them giant alligators?

I really dont know if cho'gath would be bigger, but you cant get minions out of a playerless Dominion game. This was a combination of surge, dominus and a relic. Dont know any other size boosters.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 06:09:59 am by cerapa »

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5776 on: November 26, 2011, 06:32:31 am »

I mean to stress the point. That is op as hell. But who said I don't use boots and CDR and magic penetration?
Normally I go Ionian boots-archangel's-void staff-rabbadons then asses the situation. If  my team is tearing thiers apart, i go for 2 more rabbadons. If we're getting owned, i build a warmogs.
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #5777 on: November 26, 2011, 06:59:13 am »

So, I realized that size boosts stack.

I really dont know if cho'gath would be bigger, but you cant get minions out of a playerless Dominion game. This was a combination of surge, dominus and a relic. Dont know any other size boosters.
you need to et someone play nasus and do the same and duke it out  :P
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5778 on: November 26, 2011, 08:36:35 am »

Good supports do make a difference. :P Also note the difference in summoners between Ali and me. Then, guess who won the level 1 fight in lane. Sheeple, quit using CV and Flash, they no longer make that much a difference. In the meantime, I can stomp on people because I have the better summoners. Hehehe~
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 08:41:35 am by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5779 on: November 26, 2011, 11:30:20 am »

Here's a video of bigcho vs Teemo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbUyDl9QRIs
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5780 on: November 26, 2011, 02:23:49 pm »

Sivir's new kit looks way more fun. I like how they ended up solving the "attack speed makes you oom faster" problem with ricochet. I'm guessing spellshield and her ult were largely unchanged, which is cool.

Frankly, it's a blatant nerf with the more I hear about it. 500 range isn't going to stop Akali, Tryndamere, Shyvana, or Riven (or many other champs either) from munching your face off. Hell, as a melee character, you could probably flash right up to Sivir without her hitting you. Plus, Statikk says that they're actually nerfing stats on Sivir just because of the range increase.
http://clgaming.net/redtracker/topic/21730/?p=2

Ricochet still has damage drop-off, but now it has a goddamn cooldown. They're adding additional damage to it, though, so maybe it'd be good? Maybe? If Sivir can still Boomerang+Ricochet the whole creep wave dead in a moment's notice.

Furthermore, Sivir really has no mana problems if you're not using Ricochet and Boomerang Blade. Although, I might be biased from game last night playing as Sivir. Man, fighting Ezreal? His Mystic Shot is used so often and so telegraphed, I practically never ran out of mana.

Although... Boomerang Blade now has a bonus AD ratio if I'm reading Statikk's post right, so that might turn out to be really powerful...
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 02:29:39 pm by Knirisk »
Also often called Boowells.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5781 on: November 26, 2011, 03:20:31 pm »

I mean to stress the point. That is op as hell. But who said I don't use boots and CDR and magic penetration?
Normally I go Ionian boots-archangel's-void staff-rabbadons then asses the situation. If  my team is tearing thiers apart, i go for 2 more rabbadons. If we're getting owned, i build a warmogs.

Ionians are silly. Archangel's early is silly. Void Staff before Deathcap is silly. Stacking Rabadon's is almost always silly. A Warmog's that late is silly.

Sheeple, quit using CV and Flash, they no longer make that much a difference. In the meantime, I can stomp on people because I have the better summoners. Hehehe~

Flash is mandatory on cow. CV has been a deciding factor in almost all of the recent games I've where there was at least one. I have no idea what you're trying to say here.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #5782 on: November 26, 2011, 04:09:55 pm »

Sivir's new kit looks way more fun. I like how they ended up solving the "attack speed makes you oom faster" problem with ricochet. I'm guessing spellshield and her ult were largely unchanged, which is cool.

Frankly, it's a blatant nerf with the more I hear about it. 500 range isn't going to stop Akali, Tryndamere, Shyvana, or Riven (or many other champs either) from munching your face off. Hell, as a melee character, you could probably flash right up to Sivir without her hitting you. Plus, Statikk says that they're actually nerfing stats on Sivir just because of the range increase.

Sivir players have been begging for at least 500 range on her for ages, and now that she actually has it they're talking about how it's barely anything? Her new passive plus her new range should make her way better at kiting.

And I don't really care about the power level - that can be tweaked. The kit still looks more fun to me. She should be better at 1v1 now that bouncing blade will give her a noticeable extra amount of single target damage.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5783 on: November 26, 2011, 04:16:12 pm »

You mean her Spell Shield actually absorbs Mystic Shot? Heck, I've found it doesn't block half the things that hit Sivir these days. It's absurd.

Siv's new passive looks like fun, though.

Hell yeah, it does. It gives me the opinion that Sivir would/will do very well against champs like Ezreal/Cassiopeia. Sivir negates first Q, giving mana for boomerang blade, then more movement speed to avoid harass? Not to mention Ricochet now bounces 5 times at all levels. Sivir actually sounds like she'd do well against skill-shot mid champs, actually. Sivir can push well and take harass easily. Enemy mid champs will have to use more mana trying to reverse the pushing of the lane, meaning more mana for Sivir to push lane.

The Giant in the Playground thread people are bringing up some good points, too, that are making me reevaluate my stance on Sivir. For one, Ricochet bounces five times at all levels. Likely, it will be a lesser mana cost than Boomerang Blade. This means that when the creep wave is less than 5 minions, she can just hit enemy champs freely with very little danger. Sivir can already farm well, so she can get early damage items really quickly. Now it's even safer for her to farm.
Also often called Boowells.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5784 on: November 26, 2011, 04:23:54 pm »

Mal can't do that late game to all but the most weak enemies.

Any hero worth its weight in salt will survive.
Lemme see.

Malz has a single target AP ratio of 2.9 + 1% per 100(0.1 at 1000 HP, if the sucker stands in it its 0.5). Thats...quite a lot especially since people tend to have more than 1000 HP. Annie for example has a 2.15 ratio if you dont count tibbahs aura.

You sure you building AP? A deathcap by itself gives you like 600 damage extra.

I buy all the recommended items. Even when I had them all I couldn't finish people off in a single volly (or get close)

This is starting to seem like in order to play properly I'll have to hug a strategy guide.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 04:28:33 pm by Neonivek »

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5785 on: November 26, 2011, 04:27:19 pm »

Sheeple, quit using CV and Flash, they no longer make that much a difference. In the meantime, I can stomp on people because I have the better summoners. Hehehe~

Flash is mandatory on cow. CV has been a deciding factor in almost all of the recent games I've where there was at least one. I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

I think that nowadays Cow, as most champions, is far better off with Ghost for initiation purposes and everything. You lose out on flashcow, but Ghost is far better at covering distance and generally anything positioning related that goes on for more than two seconds. He's got Headbutt as well to cover distance, and really, if Cow comes at you with Shurelya's and Ghost popped, your escape prospects are quite slim. You'll tend to have more escapees but hell, if people escape teamfights they might as well be dead.
Please also note the eight flashes in the game. I think that at least half of them are force of habit and really no longer required or even the optimal choice. Fizz would be far better off with Ghost/Surge IMO, Cho could lay off Flash for just about any other spell - Ghost comes to mind, but others could work as well. Irelia's Flash is silly and should be a Ghost. Graves and Ashe could both exchange Flash for Ghost as well, it depends on the amount of CC mostly. Perhaps even a Cleanse. Ashe's kiting certainly is a lot better with Ghost.
Fids and Morg can make an argument for Flash because of their ults. Flashcow can be a similar reasoning. But I would try to use another spell on Ali first, perhaps it comes in more handy overall.
CV is still a good spell. But it might need reevaluation whether it's still absolutely required. Usually I only have two to three "man, CV would be handy now" moments per match, and at least one of them could be avoided by me being more vigilant at warding baron. The covering application has been worsened a lot by uptime dropping to six seconds.
Heal is kind of on probation. It's a bonus tankiness package that's useful for Leona particularily later on, and helps your lanemate in early. Until now it hasn't blown me away, so I might switch back to Exhaust/CV Leona. Exhaust's simply too good on her.
tldr: I was drastic in my statement, but we need to talk about Flash and CV, and their remaining usefulness. Not everyone needs the Blink.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #5786 on: November 26, 2011, 04:43:33 pm »

I buy all the recommended items.
This is almost always a terrible idea.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5787 on: November 26, 2011, 04:46:48 pm »

I buy all the recommended items.
This is almost always a terrible idea.

I heard that the recommended items often... are... really bad (and sometimes they arn't even in the order of when you need them) but alas there doesn't seem to be a better strategy.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5788 on: November 26, 2011, 05:01:17 pm »

I find myself buying a sizeable portion of the recommended items quite often. They're usually not terrible.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5789 on: November 26, 2011, 05:05:55 pm »

Frozen mallet on new sivir, gg?
Pages: 1 ... 384 385 [386] 387 388 ... 1067