Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 379 380 [381] 382 383 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1269950 times)

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Fizz, the Tidal Trickster - 1.0.0.129
« Reply #5700 on: November 24, 2011, 09:14:25 am »

@umi
yay new thread. also 4 tanks + ashe = instant win.
We got a time for when that awesome game happened

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #5701 on: November 24, 2011, 09:27:53 am »

I am starting to notice quite the difference between Magic and Strength Heros.

My favorite hero, who I apperantly play well but I doubt it, has trouble taking out towers and even affecting the late game. (forgot his name. The one with the spell that hits another target when they die.)

I am somewhat annoyed that I may have to switch to a hero based on high damage attacks just to break even.
You're talking of Malzahar. Malzahar is one of the best mages that can push. Wha-
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5702 on: November 24, 2011, 09:46:17 am »

I am starting to notice quite the difference between Magic and Strength Heros.

My favorite hero, who I apperantly play well but I doubt it, has trouble taking out towers and even affecting the late game. (forgot his name. The one with the spell that hits another target when they die.)

I am somewhat annoyed that I may have to switch to a hero based on high damage attacks just to break even.

You know that when your AP overtakes your AD on casters you start doing damage based of that? Its why you see 1000ap veiger hitting for like 400 damage on towers.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5703 on: November 24, 2011, 10:17:08 am »

Really? Well holy shit.

... sigh, another game with a guy from my work (he plays fizz, is lvl 30 and spends the money he earns here on riot points... I'm lvl 8) who spend most of the game telling me how to play (As in: Stop last hitting creeps [I'm alone in lane], you're support).

Whatever, i just send him this screenshot whenever he bitches : )

« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 10:20:39 am by ThtblovesDF »

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5704 on: November 24, 2011, 11:52:10 am »

Jungle Cho is good fun : D

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #5705 on: November 24, 2011, 12:33:55 pm »

7 minute (7:21 to be exact, 6:01 if you remove the preparation time) game on Dominion. Anyone have faster ones?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 12:36:53 pm by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5706 on: November 24, 2011, 12:56:20 pm »

15 minute game of ranked a while back, I was Taric and was partnering with Urgot, we utterly raped the bot lane for the first five minutes after which their Vayne ragequits, we push hard and soon another one of them ragequits, que 5 minutes of pushing to their nexus and an 80 elo jump for me :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5707 on: November 24, 2011, 01:51:41 pm »

15 minute game of ranked a while back, I was Taric and was partnering with Urgot, we utterly raped the bot lane for the first five minutes after which their Vayne ragequits, we push hard and soon another one of them ragequits, que 5 minutes of pushing to their nexus and an 80 elo jump for me :D

I have never gotten more then an elo change of 13

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5708 on: November 24, 2011, 02:02:04 pm »

You kidding... I usually have to fend entire lanes often against two heros... solo.

Also I usually have the least Death numbers as I keep my distance and use his Infectious attack to hit the enemy heros.

At your level things are very unstable because no one is entirely sure what you're doing.

In a standard setup Malzahar is a mage who goes to the solo mid lane. He excels at pushing and single target damage. If you're having trouble affecting the late game then the best thing you could do is to turn it into an instant 4v5 by blowing up their most threatening player with your W (pool) and ultimate.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5709 on: November 24, 2011, 03:37:14 pm »

Mal can't do that late game to all but the most weak enemies.

Any hero worth its weight in salt will survive.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5710 on: November 24, 2011, 03:58:28 pm »

Mal can't do that late game to all but the most weak enemies.

Any hero worth its weight in salt will survive.
Lemme see.

Malz has a single target AP ratio of 2.9 + 1% per 100(0.1 at 1000 HP, if the sucker stands in it its 0.5). Thats...quite a lot especially since people tend to have more than 1000 HP. Annie for example has a 2.15 ratio if you dont count tibbahs aura.

You sure you building AP? A deathcap by itself gives you like 600 damage extra.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 04:00:45 pm by cerapa »

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5711 on: November 24, 2011, 05:16:18 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Highlights include me diving Skarner and Kat at mid, killing Kat, running through the bush on the top side of the lane between first and second tower and then instagibbing the Skarner when he chased, and Killing skarner because he just tanked damage from to me kill our top and then lost his because leaving a fed Shyvanna with an unsupervised tower leads only to pain and death.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5712 on: November 24, 2011, 05:19:22 pm »

So, I'm curious... Why is it that I'm constantly hearing from EVERYWHERE to ward and last hit, but despite people EVERYWHERE stating that it's necessary, I never actually see it employed except in the lane I'm dueling? (And even then, only last-hitting. It's annoying as hell because I'm afraid of overextending.)
Also often called Boowells.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5713 on: November 24, 2011, 05:43:59 pm »

Last hitting? :P You mean like this?!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Trundle and I were having a last hitting competition. He was solo top and I was duo bot with the solo queuer vs Urgot and Alistar. D= So he had a massive advantage. even worse was that our Skarner died at level 1 and gave Urgot blue buff from level 2 all the way to level 5. So when we came out of laning at about the 20th minute, I was only 90 CS while Trundle had 170.

After that all I did was push bot to farm. Ignored everything. Farm farm farm farm farm. At first Trundle went back to helping our team because he was assured of his CS victory. But then he saw I was only 40 away from him, so he too started ignoring the team and just started farming top nonstop. So at about the 30th minute, our poor teammates were constantly fighting 3v5 while Trundle and I were farming all the time. But for some reason the enemy team really hated me, so they kept beelining to me every time I appeared in bot lane (hence me dying 7 times) while they ignored Trundle at top.

Then our team started to take baron. I was still at bot lane. Trundle was with our team at baron. The enemy went to intercept, I went to farm bottom. Our team was doing awesome kiting at baron when Trundle realized what I was doing and abandoned the teamfight midway through to farm top. The enemy were STILL fighting our three allies at baron. I already destroyed the bottom inhibitor. Was 10 CS away from Trundle. Enemy all died at baron 3v5. I was pushing the enemy nexus down and was neck and neck with Trundle. Then Trundle ran out of minions at top. In desperation he teleported to me at the enemy Nexus to steal my farm but no! Victory was mine!

I beat him by 1 minion. Wahahahahaa!!!!

------

The moral of the story is that don't be afraid to overextend to farm. Because farming is king. And the king is the one with the most CS!

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5714 on: November 24, 2011, 05:57:00 pm »

Last hitting? :P You mean like this?!

Bee are bee, maybe playing Sivir if I don't get an instalock AD carry like sooo many other times before. Actually, I'ma go Sivir even if there's an instant lock Tryndamere. There's just too many of those bastards.

ATTEMPT #1: Screw off, last-pick-instant-lock Tristana. I'm not playing support again like so many other times.

Actually, y'know, I might just go Renekton and take whichever lane. Probably a better idea.

Finally ended up taking Cho'Gath. After a level 1 jungle invasion, we won the game. I was 1v2 solo top and both Rammus and Vayne ended up feeding me, ho ho ho.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 06:32:41 pm by Knirisk »
Also often called Boowells.
Pages: 1 ... 379 380 [381] 382 383 ... 1067