Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1270016 times)

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Fizz, the Tidal Trickster - 1.0.0.129
« Reply #5685 on: November 24, 2011, 02:36:23 am »

Oh, you know that Kayle build I was pushing earlier?
It got better.
Much, much better.

With the help of a more experienced player(Breadbocks), I have crafted an incredibly powerful AS+Crit Kayle. I didn't even get to finish putting it together in the last match I played.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Therolyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5686 on: November 24, 2011, 02:44:55 am »

Well today's lot of Dominion matches was like an icecream in the sun. It started all nice and then I just melted. Officially had my worse two Dominion matches ever one after the after, topped off by the last match were I did pull myself together and was in an unusually determined mood, only for my computer screen to turn black in the worse moment to totally kill off any one man attempt of salvation and to totally kill my mood...

I so have a sneaking suspicion, Co-op vs. AI matches aren't a learning tool but a noob trap.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 02:46:45 am by Therolyn »

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5687 on: November 24, 2011, 02:53:21 am »

Dodge confirmed removal:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dodge runes full refund:

tl;dr:
- No more dodge
- Dodge runes refund coming soon(tm)
- Sivir, Jax, Udyr, Ninja Tabi, SotD all getting changed (Sivir noooooo!!!!)
- New runes to replace dodge.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #5688 on: November 24, 2011, 03:53:54 am »

Guys, I have a question. Are mercury treads bad item for Twitch?

Especially when the enemy team has a fed LeBlanc, and they have 4 stuns and 3 slows?

Cause this Irelia with Revive said they are.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

debvon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5689 on: November 24, 2011, 04:00:17 am »

Guys, I have a question. Are mercury treads bad item for Twitch?

Especially when the enemy team has a fed LeBlanc, and they have 4 stuns and 3 slows?

Cause this Irelia with Revive said they are.

I don't think that mercury treads are bad on any champion when the entire enemy team is going to be gunning for you, and they have stuns that will shut you down (and your champion can't exactly be positioned away from the stuns).

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5690 on: November 24, 2011, 04:23:39 am »

Depends actually. Tenacity doesn't help you against CC that never stops being applied. So even if you bought Merc Treads, if you're just going to be hit by 4 stuns and 3 slows, it's not going to make a difference. In that case you're better off getting some other boots and QSS. It's like buying Tenacity to counter Ashe's slows. Makes no sense.

Tenacity is only useful when you only get CC'ed once or twice per fight. AND if you can actually survive getting hit by CC in the first place (something Twitch is not very good at). It's why it's a great stat on tanks and fighters but really subpar on squishies. Think about it, even if somehow Ashe had 40% tenacity, if she gets hit by one Sion stun in a teamfight she's basically dead.

So if I were in your situation and facing an enemy team with 4 stuns and 3 slows as Twitch, I'd skip the Merc Treads and probably either just buy Warmogs or wait until the entire fight ends before showing my face.

Edit: I'd also be wondering how they got 4 stuns and 3 slows to begin with.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5691 on: November 24, 2011, 06:00:31 am »

Rylai's adds a ton of slows <_<

Anywayyyy, I can actually League for the next 3 days. I haven't played since Riven's release.

RETEACH ME TO LEAGUES.

Or I can just Win At Top using Garen with full AD reds/quints and tank yellow/blues. First blood all day erry day.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #5692 on: November 24, 2011, 06:20:55 am »

Well we never got into teamfights since my team just fed them 1 by 1. Udyr was chasing me quite often and Mercs actually saved me once against LB. I had 9 hp after I killed her with my team's LB.

Also, am I the only one who can't log in? Worked just fine 2 hours ago.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5693 on: November 24, 2011, 08:13:59 am »

I thought it'd be fun to look at what we used to say in the old topic almost a year ago. It's here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=58334.0

Man... back then there was shit like this:
In case someone didn't know, this weekend is double IP weekend. Too bad generally on weekends I don't have time to play games  :'(.
man that new hero looks awesome, can't wait till he comes out, hope he's not one of the 6500 point cost people though...
^ Galio. Setting the precedent baby.
Finally new map was announced. It's 5vs5 and it looks like fun. Also kudos for graphics improvements.
^ Coming Soon(tm)
is the 1000 ip a joke? cause if not, HELL YES!
^ 1000 free ip =|
What the hell kind of hero needs 20 stacks on Sword of the Occult, Leviathan, and Mejai's?
^ A few months later, ultimate bravery was born.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5694 on: November 24, 2011, 08:34:37 am »

Dodge confirmed removal:

Dodge runes full refund:

tl;dr:
- No more dodge
- Dodge runes refund coming soon(tm)
- Sivir, Jax, Udyr, Ninja Tabi, SotD all getting changed (Sivir noooooo!!!!)
- New runes to replace dodge.
Sad. Dodge isn't really that big of a problem. If an enemy gets away with 5 HP and they dodge my last attack, then oh well. That sucks for me. I might never get over it, lose my sanity, sell all of my belongings for a bus ticket, confront Riot, torch their building while simultaneously blaming them for all my problems, then finally have a shoot-out with the police. I'll then test out my dodge stat, realize it's been removed in the latest version of Life, and be instagibbed.

I could take it or leave it.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5695 on: November 24, 2011, 08:41:49 am »

I am starting to notice quite the difference between Magic and Strength Heros.

My favorite hero, who I apperantly play well but I doubt it, has trouble taking out towers and even affecting the late game. (forgot his name. The one with the spell that hits another target when they die.)

I am somewhat annoyed that I may have to switch to a hero based on high damage attacks just to break even.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5696 on: November 24, 2011, 08:47:41 am »

I am starting to notice quite the difference between Magic and Strength Heros.

My favorite hero, who I apperantly play well but I doubt it, has trouble taking out towers and even affecting the late game. (forgot his name. The one with the spell that hits another target when they die.)

I am somewhat annoyed that I may have to switch to a hero based on high damage attacks just to break even.
Malzahar? That is because he is very good at killing single targets. Mages tend to be a lot better at killing, while Fighters tend to be pretty good at both fighting and taking turrets. They just have trouble instakilling like mages do, but their high attack transfers to turret-killing ability.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 08:54:10 am by webadict »

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5697 on: November 24, 2011, 08:50:16 am »

I hear that in his description.

He can do VERY well in the early game IF I do well (He can easily be fended off by certain heros who are common). His damage just keeps getting worse as time goes on until he becomes useless except for his ONE stun.

While enemies have enough health to take EVERYTHING you throw at them (when your dealing maybe 1000 damage if you use everything)... They will having thousands of health and be dealing 500 damage or more with regular attacks.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 08:53:48 am by Neonivek »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5698 on: November 24, 2011, 08:56:13 am »

I hear that in his description.

He can do VERY well in the early game IF I do well (He can easily be fended off by certain heros who are common). His damage just keeps getting worse as time goes on until he becomes useless except for his ONE stun.

While enemies have enough health to take EVERYTHING you throw at them (when your dealing maybe 1000 damage if you use everything)... They will having thousands of health and be dealing 500 damage or more with regular attacks.
Your tank is not doing a very good job. Either that, or you're fighting without one, which is a bad idea for Malz, as he'll probably be targeted first. I assume it's because of the *squish* noises he makes when you hit him hard enough.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5699 on: November 24, 2011, 09:00:11 am »

You kidding... I usually have to fend entire lanes often against two heros... solo.

Also I usually have the least Death numbers as I keep my distance and use his Infectious attack to hit the enemy heros.
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 1067