Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1273143 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Shyvana, the Half-Dragon - 1.0.0.128
« Reply #5490 on: November 15, 2011, 05:45:42 pm »

Aaaaand Flash barely got nerfed. Bah. Its problem isn't the range, it's the necessity to take it over other summoner spells coupled with the fact that you can still hop over walls and things with it.

I guess I couldn't expect too much, but I was hoping for something.

50 range is so much man so much this is horrible flash is never going to be used by me again. Surge + Clair for my spells every game always Janna or feed
U gotta go mid or its gg

Also, what would it take for someone to use Heal?

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5491 on: November 15, 2011, 06:13:21 pm »

Am I the only one thinking the new summoner spell icons look terrible?

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5492 on: November 15, 2011, 06:13:51 pm »

I'd take it a lot if the cooldown was a bit shorter.

And I like the icons, but I like most things that are shiny and new, so eh.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5493 on: November 15, 2011, 06:25:03 pm »

I just had a match where I went mid against Kog as Sion. Kog hurts Sion a lot..pops my shield before I can get close enough for a stun+shield combo and it got even worse once he reached level 6 :c
Anyway, it was a really hard match and we were nearly dead at 42 minutes when suddenly, the enemy shyvana /all'd that his team was awesome and that she was leaving because they had won anyway...10 minutes later and we had won. Seriously, that must've sucked for them lol :P

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5494 on: November 15, 2011, 08:19:25 pm »

Hmm SR Promote is odd. The boosted cannon minions really don't do much damage (~15 per hit even with the Siege Commander master reducing tower armor I think), but they can take a hell of a lot.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5495 on: November 15, 2011, 08:43:41 pm »

Hmm SR Promote is odd. The boosted cannon minions really don't do much damage (~15 per hit even with the Siege Commander master reducing tower armor I think), but they can take a hell of a lot.
Yeah, I think that's the objective. It's probably so you can't just toss promote on a minion at spawn and go to another lane while that superminion kills a tower by itself.

However, it makes pushers like Master Yi and Sivir extremely strong, because now they get a free superminion to tank tower aggro while they rape the tower.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5496 on: November 15, 2011, 08:56:31 pm »

So I started watching some pros play seriously for the first time. TSM had a scrim with EHOME, and things were pretty even until EHOME got a bit greedy and pushed for a team fight under TSM's tower. Chaox as Ezreal scored a pentakill and EHOME pretty much ragequit (so the scrim wouldn't show up on match history if you quit early enough)

Maybe his stream isn't as popular as some of the others, but I really recommend Chaox's stream for watching some solid good play. Guardsman Bob was another one without people yelling "BRO" or random shit into the mic every 10 seconds.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 09:06:04 pm by KaelGotDwarves »

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5497 on: November 15, 2011, 08:57:47 pm »

Chaox is really good, his AD carry guides are pretty much the best available.

His every-champ-in-the-game marathon is also an invaluable resource.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5498 on: November 15, 2011, 09:19:04 pm »

G-man Bob is a good stream for chillaxing, but he's a pretty bad player, so don't follow his habits.

The best streamers I can think of are fnatic Shushei (always mid), saintvicious (always jungle), SK snoopeh (another jungler). Though ever since Saint became the de facto captain of CLG, he's gotten a bit more annoying to watch. I miss when all he did was troll in the jungle constantly and somehow never stop winning games.

There are quite a lot of others too, but they tend to either be very noisy or bad. It's a bit sad because there are barely any solo top players to watch any more (only Dyrus, Wickd, and Hotshotgg). There aren't any support players. And all the female streamers are... well... erm... unique.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5499 on: November 15, 2011, 10:14:52 pm »

Nyph streams fairly often and he plays support, but I think his stream's primarily in German so.... yeah. I like Bob's stream and he's gotten to fairly high elo in the past (close to 2000 last season I think) but pretty much all he does is solo queue, so you don't really get the team dynamic stuff. saint's is surprisingly tolerable and for some reason I'm liking hotshotgg's more recently than I used to. I don't know if I'm just more used to him or if he's toned down.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5500 on: November 15, 2011, 10:42:32 pm »

Yeah, I used to detest Hotshot's stream.

I think what happened was that CLG and him got utterly owned in Dreamhack. Completely humbled them (before that they were literally saying "we're too good at this game, there's no need to practice"). So now they don't spout too much nonsense.

Also, he honestly is a damn, DAMN good player... even if he sometimes talks rubbish. Because say what you want about him, but when it comes tournament time with hundreds of thousands of dollars on the line, you can bet every. single. team. that CLG faces will ban Hotshot's champions. Followed by Saint's.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5501 on: November 15, 2011, 11:32:24 pm »

So I started watching some pros play seriously for the first time. TSM had a scrim with EHOME, and things were pretty even until EHOME got a bit greedy and pushed for a team fight under TSM's tower. Chaox as Ezreal scored a pentakill and EHOME pretty much ragequit (so the scrim wouldn't show up on match history if you quit early enough)

Maybe his stream isn't as popular as some of the others, but I really recommend Chaox's stream for watching some solid good play. Guardsman Bob was another one without people yelling "BRO" or random shit into the mic every 10 seconds.
I agree with this 100%. I can't watch anyone else's because they just yell the stupidest things. He plays well, and he's keeping it pretty mellow. If he does talk, he's actually explaining something about the game. He's just so mellow when it comes to the game that I can't help but watch his streams.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5502 on: November 16, 2011, 01:49:17 am »

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIT AM I READING THIS RIGHT?!

*breathe*

*breathe*

*breathe*

Okay... this has to be a mistake. I mean, come on... I know it was useless before but this... this is crazy.

*breathe*

Right... phew... okay... it's probably just a typo right? No way summoner heal heals for SIX HUNDRED AND SEVENTY EIGHT HP right?!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5503 on: November 16, 2011, 02:18:18 am »

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIT AM I READING THIS RIGHT?!

*breathe*

*breathe*

*breathe*

Okay... this has to be a mistake. I mean, come on... I know it was useless before but this... this is crazy.

*breathe*

Right... phew... okay... it's probably just a typo right? No way summoner heal heals for SIX HUNDRED AND SEVENTY EIGHT HP right?!
And 50% of that to nearby allies. Don't forget that part.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5504 on: November 16, 2011, 02:19:48 am »

Well if taking heal means I can finally kill kogmaw and Vayne with pirate.
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 1067