Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1273169 times)

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Shyvana, the Half-Dragon - 1.0.0.128
« Reply #5475 on: November 14, 2011, 10:41:14 am »

About every 2end game... and I ALWAYS play with friends, but even then the 1 randrom puppy is 0/30/2 or afk (Which I prefer)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5476 on: November 14, 2011, 11:06:54 am »

Question: How often do you get AFK/disconnect players in a match? I'm not talking about a ragequit late in a match or a "left the selection room, you will be placed back into queue", I'm talking about people who queue up, select a character, lock in, and then proceed to do NOTHING. Either they never even move from their starting point, or they play a couple of minutes and then go dead.

Lately it seems to happen almost every match. I've lost track of how many people I've had to report.

Happends occasionally. I've actually had done that myself:

First, I was starting a game as usual. Bit lag on the LoL, not much. Someone queue dodged, so I got placed into a new queue.
Next, I was lagging so bad in the champ select I couldn't do shit. I was randomed a champ, but since I wasn't away, it counted me as a normal player.

Then game starts, my ping is over the roof, can't do shit for a long, long time. Eventually it sorted out, but took long.

So yeah. Nothing was wrong with internet connection, and the game started quite normal before, but after 1 queue dodger it started to go into shit.

Also, can anyone link me to the video with lots of funny team comps? Like bunch of trappers, assassins, AoE guys etc.
Not quite the same, as the player will have normal ping but will simply leave as soon as the game starts, or will play and then leave for no reason.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5477 on: November 14, 2011, 01:07:23 pm »

Question: How often do you get AFK/disconnect players in a match? I'm not talking about a ragequit late in a match or a "left the selection room, you will be placed back into queue", I'm talking about people who queue up, select a character, lock in, and then proceed to do NOTHING. Either they never even move from their starting point, or they play a couple of minutes and then go dead.

Lately it seems to happen almost every match. I've lost track of how many people I've had to report.

Happends occasionally. I've actually had done that myself:

First, I was starting a game as usual. Bit lag on the LoL, not much. Someone queue dodged, so I got placed into a new queue.
Next, I was lagging so bad in the champ select I couldn't do shit. I was randomed a champ, but since I wasn't away, it counted me as a normal player.

Then game starts, my ping is over the roof, can't do shit for a long, long time. Eventually it sorted out, but took long.

So yeah. Nothing was wrong with internet connection, and the game started quite normal before, but after 1 queue dodger it started to go into shit.

Also, can anyone link me to the video with lots of funny team comps? Like bunch of trappers, assassins, AoE guys etc.
Not quite the same, as the player will have normal ping but will simply leave as soon as the game starts, or will play and then leave for no reason.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I can understand it if somebody has a 600+ms ping time before the match even starts (although even there I'm thinking "Dude, get off dialup already"), but these are people who seem prepared to play for all intents and purposes, and then just go totally inert. Usually after feeding the enemy with a few quick deaths. Last night I had 4 matches, 3 of them were essentially 3v5 or 4v5 matches. I had one where I had to go afk a couple of times for 1-2 minutes because my son woke up crying, but even then I parked myself somewhere safe and apologized when I got back. And we still won that match xD

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5478 on: November 14, 2011, 06:23:20 pm »

Did I ever tell you guys about the time we had someone go afk in ranked champion select, got a random champion, was still afk for the first 10 minutes.

Then when he came back, he flamed all of us for being retards for not queue dodging because he was afk in champion select followed by flaming us for the rest of the next 10 minutes while still sitting at the summoner platform the whole time. Moving every few minutes so he could still flame us until we could surrender.

Yeaaaaah.... lotta leavers / afk / morons in this game.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5479 on: November 14, 2011, 07:50:39 pm »

Did I ever tell you guys about the time we had someone go afk in ranked champion select, got a random champion, was still afk for the first 10 minutes.

Then when he came back, he flamed all of us for being retards for not queue dodging because he was afk in champion select followed by flaming us for the rest of the next 10 minutes while still sitting at the summoner platform the whole time. Moving every few minutes so he could still flame us until we could surrender.

Yeaaaaah.... lotta leavers / afk / morons in this game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HV1JzxhDcY&feature=related

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5480 on: November 14, 2011, 08:02:23 pm »

Shoes...

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5481 on: November 15, 2011, 04:56:55 am »

Fizz patch along with other nerfs and buffs to a variety of things is now live... and the NA server is down. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/fizz-patch-notes

heh.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5482 on: November 15, 2011, 08:19:56 am »

Made a couple of non-B12 friends in-game last night after a particularly well-fought match. 5v5, lasted damn near an hour. Playing Kayle, started off supporting Amumu top lane but he kept getting killed by a combo of Sivir and Nasus. I was apparently driving the Nasus player berserk, because I kept escaping gank attempts by the skin of my teeth and at least three times I provoked him into chasing me well inside turret range, then shielded myself, slowed him and let the turret finish him off. xD

About mid-game, I switched to supporting Fiddlesticks mid. Once both characters have levelled up some, that's a scary-ass combo. Intervention and Divine Blessing on Fiddle + Crowstorm = fast invulnerable crowsinart.  :D

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5483 on: November 15, 2011, 12:35:24 pm »

Fizz patch along with other nerfs and buffs to a variety of things is now live... and the NA server is down. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/fizz-patch-notes

heh.
Maaan... this is going to be change up a lot of stuff.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5484 on: November 15, 2011, 12:39:09 pm »

I don't care how much they change stuff, I just hope they fix the server problems.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5485 on: November 15, 2011, 01:27:43 pm »

Crap....they got rid of Fortify. But they added this monstrosity:

Surge *New*
Empowers your champion, increasing ability power by 10-78 (depending on level) and attack speed by 35% for 12 seconds (220 second cooldown)
Improved Surge increases the attack speed bonus to 40% and ability power gained by 10%
Usable at summoner level 1

I'm picturing Master Yi with maxed out Highlander...and then overdriving with this..... :o  :D  :D  :D

If you'll excuse me, I need to change my undergarments.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5486 on: November 15, 2011, 01:42:45 pm »

Buffed Malphite, might actually play him again, and new smite has a shorter CD and higher gold back.

JUNGLE MALPHITE TIEM.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5487 on: November 15, 2011, 01:47:01 pm »

I'm gonna play jungle Yi and use as much of the new stuff as I can. I feel many other will be doing the same.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5488 on: November 15, 2011, 02:52:45 pm »

Crap....they got rid of Fortify. But they added this monstrosity:

Surge *New*
Empowers your champion, increasing ability power by 10-78 (depending on level) and attack speed by 35% for 12 seconds (220 second cooldown)
Improved Surge increases the attack speed bonus to 40% and ability power gained by 10%
Usable at summoner level 1

I'm picturing Master Yi with maxed out Highlander...and then overdriving with this..... :o  :D  :D  :D

If you'll excuse me, I need to change my undergarments.
Add in Demolitionist (Basic attacks deal 10 bonus damage to towers, Offense tree) and/or Siege Commander (Reduces the Armor of nearby enemy towers by 10, Defense tree) for some nice backdooring action. I'm debating setting up a Karma pushing mastery page with Siege Commander and Promote...
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5489 on: November 15, 2011, 05:41:19 pm »

Aaaaand Flash barely got nerfed. Bah. Its problem isn't the range, it's the necessity to take it over other summoner spells coupled with the fact that you can still hop over walls and things with it.

I guess I couldn't expect too much, but I was hoping for something.

50 range is so much man so much this is horrible flash is never going to be used by me again. Surge + Clair for my spells every game always Janna or feed
Pages: 1 ... 364 365 [366] 367 368 ... 1067