Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272966 times)

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Shyvana, the Half-Dragon - 1.0.0.128
« Reply #5370 on: November 08, 2011, 02:30:28 pm »

Nasus Q buildup is laughable anyway, even if you play for like two hours, you barley get a extra 500 out of it.

If you're last hitting 2 creeps per wave with it, then yes.

As Nasus, you should be last-hitting like half of the creep wave with SS. Soon, it starts hurting like hell, especially with Triforce tacking on extra damage. But you've built tank, which means you're nigh invincible and smacking the carries in the face every few seconds with 400-500 damage while sucking out the life, using your ultimate, of all the enemies around you who are desperately trying to peel you off their carry but you are unpeelable because you brought Cleanse. Meanwhile, the health you're absorbing is being funneled into physical attacks on the carry.

I should play Nasus more. D:
Also often called Boowells.

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5371 on: November 08, 2011, 03:04:33 pm »

Seriously, look:

Cooldown: 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 / 4 seconds

You get 3 damage per kill.

For this we assume that our nassus will ALWAYS kill a minion when he uses his Q. Always.

To do 500 damage with his Q (110 is the base damage of it) leaving 390, he would have to last hit minions (and do nothing, NOTHING besides last hitting minions for a solid 10 mins) - Given the most favourable cirumstances possible. (As in, we use 4 secs as cooldown, he never has to go back, always hits, never gets zoned)...

Not saying it's bad, just stop creaming yourself.

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5372 on: November 08, 2011, 03:06:28 pm »

For me, the best part about Nasus isn't walking up to enemy carries and smashing them down in teamfights, there are other characters better at that IMO. The most enjoyable moment with Nasus is just after you base and got some more items. I then proceed to one of the side lanes, pushing the wave while you walk, walking up to a turret, smacking it down, then notice that while you were trashing the tower, you were being attacked by 2 enemies. You then wither them and smack them in the face. Killing them is merely the cherry on top.

tldr: I don't give a shit about kills; I'm in ur base, killing ur towers and you can do fuck all about it.
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5373 on: November 08, 2011, 03:34:35 pm »

Hmmm....tower-killing, you say. I do enjoy tower-killing. And lifestealing.

I'll deifinitely have to give him a look.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5374 on: November 08, 2011, 03:51:55 pm »

Shaco spotlight out.

Guess I'm not gonna be learning him after all, seeing as he's going to be the noob-trap of the month.
Shoes...

KatalDT

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5375 on: November 08, 2011, 03:55:14 pm »

Shaco spotlight out.

Guess I'm not gonna be learning him after all, seeing as he's going to be the noob-trap of the month.

Shaco was the first one I played as a main back at release. Stacking boxes in the brush and leading them into there before people learned what Shaco really did... oh, priceless.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5376 on: November 08, 2011, 03:59:45 pm »

Seriously, look:

Cooldown: 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 / 4 seconds

You get 3 damage per kill.

For this we assume that our nassus will ALWAYS kill a minion when he uses his Q. Always.

To do 500 damage with his Q (110 is the base damage of it) leaving 390, he would have to last hit minions (and do nothing, NOTHING besides last hitting minions for a solid 10 mins) - Given the most favourable cirumstances possible. (As in, we use 4 secs as cooldown, he never has to go back, always hits, never gets zoned)...

Not saying it's bad, just stop creaming yourself.

That sounds... Pretty average for every nasus game? 10 minutes of farming for being able to turn teamfights around with with his very presence is a pretty decent exchange in my book. Nasus doesnt even need triforce to work, he just needs to be a tanky jerk, walk up to people with a sheen proc, and continously hit them, just the fact he's ther doing AoE damage with his ulti, bursting people with Q and shutting down ranged carries with Q AND debuffing armor makes him pretty huge in teamfights. What makes nasus scary is that he doesn't need any real damage items to do that.

Wanna know two items that makes nasus borderline OP? Frozen Heart and Guardian's Angel, trinity force is just icing on the sheen proc cake.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #5377 on: November 08, 2011, 05:03:39 pm »

What are you guys complaining about soloqueues sucking, they're great.

Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5379 on: November 08, 2011, 07:02:58 pm »

Don't worry brah, he's making a comeback, they're considering removing his spell costs entirely now that he can't just aways shield never die huehuehue.

Seriously though the reason he was viable before is that the shield more then made up for the high health costs on his spells, without it he's constantly slitting his wrists in lane while taking damage at the same time.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5380 on: November 08, 2011, 07:05:23 pm »

Yeah... the poor guy. Every time he gets 15 minutes of fame Riot obliterates him.

Edit: I really cannot understand the vox populi of the LoL forums. There's this thread that asks people why Vlad is bad. Check out all this upvoted nonsense:
Other champs can do what he can, only better. About 80 of them come to mind.

Because he deals less damage and has no stun

His damage is **** and he has no CC

early game no haress or burst.

Damage is terrible late game. Brings no utility other than being a hemo bot.

I can't wait to see these morons eat their words when some popular player rediscovers Vlad again and starts roflstomping once more. Then just watch. All these words will transform to.

No one can do what he can.

Because he deals so much damage and can't die.

His damage is **** and he has unlimited slow.

early game can't be haress or burst.

Damage is incredible late game. Brings too much utility and too much AOE.

I swear.... these same morons are probably the type who buy Zhonyas and complains it doesn't give enough AP. "Hurr, pressing 1 too hard how activate in teamfight no remember lolol"

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5381 on: November 08, 2011, 07:29:47 pm »

Yes, people will be writing dissertations about how OP Vlad is if a CLG streamer plays him in a tournament.

Just look at AP Sion.  He was a joke until Dyrus(I think) played him and some streamers said he was OP.  Now he's fotm and you get downvoted to hell for pointing out that he sucks.  It would be one thing if they just parroted what the streamers said but they actually build on it.  Hotshotgg says "Sion is gamebreakingly OP" and the next thing you know somebody's wrote down a full page on what makes him OP.  I don't get it.

Also, just heard a pro tip for counterjungling fiddlesticks.  Play Soraka, take infuse at level 1.  At 2 minutes cv blue buff and hang out where he can't see you.  When he starts his second drain silence him. gg
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5382 on: November 08, 2011, 07:34:46 pm »

Also, just heard a pro tip for counterjungling fiddlesticks.  Play Soraka, take infuse at level 1.  At 2 minutes cv blue buff and hang out where he can't see you.  When he starts his second drain silence him. gg
Haha, that's quite clever.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5383 on: November 08, 2011, 09:13:30 pm »

Just tried jungle Fiddlesticks.  I like him.  where lucky so i can try him in a real game
Shoes...

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5384 on: November 08, 2011, 10:03:48 pm »

Uh, any tips for jungle Lee Sin? Ive never actually jungled before.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time
Pages: 1 ... 357 358 [359] 360 361 ... 1067