Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 352 353 [354] 355 356 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272897 times)

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Shyvana, the Half-Dragon - 1.0.0.128
« Reply #5295 on: November 05, 2011, 04:16:25 am »

Rest assured, Umi, if I play top lane against you I shall pick Teleport Karma and laugh at your feeble attempts to push anything.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5296 on: November 05, 2011, 04:42:04 am »

Well umi, I just pushpushpush with malz.

of course, he's one of the best farmers in the game.

It makes no sense to do otherwise.

but what about, say, fiddlesticks?
Playing against him or as him? Against him, I'll just push to the tower and watch him lose creeps to the tower. As him... I dunno... buy Wriggles?

Errol: No use OP chars >:O

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5297 on: November 05, 2011, 05:54:50 am »

Victory is assured!
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5298 on: November 05, 2011, 07:11:45 am »

I find I can do that only with Rene nowadays, maybe Jarv too but I haven't played him in ages.

Edit:

Crap, Galactic Nasus is on sale now, but if I buy that I won't be able to get Earthrune Skarner next week (which looks badass), and if I do take the Skarner skin I won't be able to get Galactic Renekton when he eventually goes on sale.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 07:20:04 am by Jopax »
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5300 on: November 05, 2011, 10:06:21 am »

Umi is right.  Even if you're worried about ganks, wards will make you unkgankable and as long as you pay attention you can push all the way up to their tower 24/7.  On top put the ward far enough out that you can see the enemy ramp, and at mid put one in the solitary bush to your champ's left (If he's facing the enemy tower) and one in the ramp bush to his right.  GG, not even Shaco can get to you safely and even Nocturne will have trouble positioning to ult you.
Shoes...

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5301 on: November 05, 2011, 03:08:21 pm »

Wow, I actually carried a team with an AD carry! Meesa so proud! :D
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Seriously though, Sona was the only one capable of speech. Rest didn't respond at all. Atleast they sticked together after laning phase which made it easier to whack the enemy team ^^

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #5302 on: November 05, 2011, 03:17:09 pm »

What would Heimer do? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EbIx0dGY7B0

Graves, Gangplank and Sion all on the same team, thinking they're in trouble for some reason.

And looking up to Heimerdinger of all champions.

I need not say more.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5303 on: November 05, 2011, 03:22:49 pm »

Lol at PHD vs CLG qualifiers. PHD made CLG pause the game in the first minutes cause one of their teamates was having some trouble with the game. After a 3 minute pause they come back on and magically know xerath's and kog's position, and immediately rush them both with almost their entire team.

Surely they didn't check up hotshot's stream while it was paused to find out their positions, they'd never do that. :P
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5304 on: November 05, 2011, 03:33:03 pm »

So many scumbags in competitive lol, man.
Shoes...

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5305 on: November 05, 2011, 03:34:56 pm »

I didn't watch the first game (which PHD also lost) but according to my friend they also ghosted in that one as well.

And were crushed by CLG either way.

That Udyr juke.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5306 on: November 05, 2011, 05:36:19 pm »

Hahaha, how to beat the current meta!

Enemy team. Super ultra tryhard of use all pro champs only! Olaf solo top (why is he so popular these days? My indie credddddd~), Anivia mid, Graves + Sona bot, jungle Lee Sin.

Our team? Comp wtf are they doing? No ranged AD no support wut? Galio top, Gragas mid, Xin Zhao + Cho Gath bot, jungle Tryndamere.

We completely pwned them. It was so freaking funny. You gotta love it when two melee characters start zoning two ranged characters at bottom lane hahahaha. It's times like these I seriously appreciate the thousands of IP I spent on a full armour rune page. What's that Graves? You have 89 AD at level 1? It's cool, I have 70 armour, 21 in defense, and your autoattacks only do 20 damage trolololol!!!!

Almost have my 500th win. Still 50 wins over losses.  8)

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5307 on: November 05, 2011, 05:40:36 pm »

Shybana (buddy) + Bltizkrank (Me) bot lane...

Early gank fails, 3 of them show up (Karthus, Catlyn and DAMANNZIIAA (err Garen)) - all after me, mana shield already used up as I run towards the tower, karthus basically bumping into me - flash out of his Q, -rocket grab him under the tower, juke juke juke firstblood ~

I also freaking LOVE CV + RocketGrab... in another game I spot a tryndamere just doing his jungle - grab him right into me and 2 buddys, he went down instantly. With blitz around you're never safe...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5308 on: November 05, 2011, 06:18:34 pm »

Own3D's base rate is $3/1000 ad impressions. Hotshot's making more than that, but we don't know how much. So, minimum $78 per ad on stream at 26K viewers, but it's probably more like over $100.

So, if we assume 26K viewers, $4/cpm, and average of 4 ads an hour (these are all very conservative assumptions), Hotshot's making over $400/hour.

First place prize at MLG Providence is $15k - divide by five for the members of his team and you have his share being $3000. At 26K viewers, he's making that in well under eight hours, with more generous (and realistic) assumptions, probably more like under six.

So yes, he's almost certainly going to make more money tonight than he would if he won MLG.

I remember people asking me if I knew how much the pro LoL players made. Well, aside from tournament winnings, there's your answer.

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5309 on: November 05, 2011, 06:24:05 pm »

GP es #1 hahahaha.

I kinda stopped playing him after I did not like his jungling that much. I went back to him as a laner and it's nearly an autowin. I even went 5/0 in a 3v5, until they decided to 4v1 me all the time from 14min+. I finished my full AD page and gave it some Caitlyn loving, but that felt so lackluster after GP.

Onto the next rune project. Anyone a fun, yet 'useful', suggestion? Else I just get me dodge runes for Jaxdominion.

(I have full AD.  ARP/MP reds, ARM/MP5 yellows, Mres blues. ARP/AP quints and some random AS/AP/CDR runes)
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash
Pages: 1 ... 352 353 [354] 355 356 ... 1067