Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272844 times)

debvon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Shyvana, the Half-Dragon - 1.0.0.128
« Reply #5265 on: November 03, 2011, 10:46:18 pm »

Did I just miss it, or has it been ages since a free Gragas rotation? Is he even that viable anymore?

My friend taught me a tank build for him and it was hilarious, it worked pretty well early/mid game. And if late game came around he'd be nigh unkillable, but easily ignored unless his ult was up. AP Gragas just seems so futile these days after the way he was changed. If you get lucky you'll get somebody who has never played against a Gragas and they'll eat all of the q's and fall for the bodyslam, but most of the time that never happens. Sadness.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5266 on: November 03, 2011, 10:59:53 pm »

Oh by the way, if you want to be a part of regular bay12/[DFC] matches - add me: KaelGotRice on LoL or Steam and hang out in our LoL Teamspeak.

Teamspeak address: kaelserver.dyndns.org
password: dwarf

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #5267 on: November 04, 2011, 12:06:11 am »

Oh by the way, if you want to be a part of regular bay12/[DFC] matches - add me: KaelGotRice on LoL or Steam and hang out in our LoL Teamspeak.

Teamspeak address: kaelserver.dyndns.org
password: dwarf

NA, EUW, or EUE?
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5268 on: November 04, 2011, 12:09:26 am »

Mainly NA, but there's a few EUW.

EDIT: We just played against a troll team. All Tanks. Heal/Fortify. They said they have never lost, but then they got their first. :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 12:12:06 am by KaelGotDwarves »

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5269 on: November 04, 2011, 03:03:01 am »

So, i decided to try Soraka in dominion, after i got her "divine" skin with my free RP. Turns out she's not bad but the people playing with me were. =(

The enemy team had a missing tryndamere so we had the advantage early on, but then he came back and ... well let's just say that every time i went bot and got it back, my team lost top, and every time i went top, they lost bottom. We almost won though, at the end we had 16/1, but they recaptured top just in time, after that it was impossible to get it back in time.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I still think Zilean is better, if only for his speed boosts, silencing people is a strong tool in dominion but it just takes too long to go back to the capture points without speed boosts.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #5270 on: November 04, 2011, 03:11:33 am »

So, i decided to try Soraka in dominion, after i got her "divine" skin with my free RP. Turns out she's not bad but the people playing with me were. =(

The enemy team had a missing tryndamere so we had the advantage early on, but then he came back and ... well let's just say that every time i went bot and got it back, my team lost top, and every time i went top, they lost bottom. We almost won though, at the end we had 16/1, but they recaptured top just in time, after that it was impossible to get it back in time.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I still think Zilean is better, if only for his speed boosts, silencing people is a strong tool in dominion but it just takes too long to go back to the capture points without speed boosts.

Quite nice score as Soraka, she can rack em up well due to her magnificent ability to snatch assists from everywhere, and the fact that turtling at a point grants now more points, supports are even better. Of course, you capped loads'e points as well.

This one game our team had a Soraka who didn't heal at all early game, leveled only her silence and starcall. She didn't cap much points (I capped most since I was tanknidalee) but she still was top of the score list due to assists.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Smitehappy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5271 on: November 04, 2011, 07:41:11 am »

Well with the last nerf to her heal most people have decided that AP Soraka is more viable than Support Soraka. I'd tend to agree too,  since Starfall with lotsa AP & CDR is glorious. You can farm minion waves like a boss and harass like a mofo.
Interestingly, Armok's name actually originates from arm_ok, a variable in one of Toady's earlier games that kept track of how many of your arms weren't missing.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5272 on: November 04, 2011, 10:12:13 am »

Yeah, supports on Dominion are fun in a different way from SR because you get enough money to actually give them good items. They have sustain/survivability because they're supports then you give them items and they're quite good oftentimes. Generally my preferred champ type choice, actually.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5273 on: November 04, 2011, 11:24:39 am »

Got Cass, played a custom game to get reacquainted with her.  Man, I know the bots are bad but shit she does a lot of damage.  I need to start getting more daring.  I've never bought Mejai's, even in the games where I'm like 5-0.
Shoes...

Synzig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5274 on: November 04, 2011, 11:30:01 am »

Hurrah for severely outclassing the competition!  That is all.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5275 on: November 04, 2011, 02:30:55 pm »

Peoples of the bay 12, I need your help  :-X

Suggest to me a good tanky bruiser for Dominion and Dominion alone. I've seen Nocturne fulfill this role, but it was just one guy, once, and even though he did awesomely I'm sort of afraid to follow, because I sure as hell won't be as good. I've also seen Udyr, but again - one guy, once. I need some advice from someone who's routinely doing good. I'm more interested in the single target damage of the champion, but the ability to withstand damage is the most important.

Haelp!
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."

Wravburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5276 on: November 04, 2011, 02:43:39 pm »

I've always seen Jax as one of the best tanky bruisers in small-scale fights. He's a beast, especially against AD champs. I see Irelia doing well in nearly every Dominion game I play, but I'm not fond of her myself.

/EDIT: I'm not sure if Poppy counts as a tanky bruiser. But she can withstand heaps of dmg between her passive and her ult. Plus, she 's fast: always good on Dominion. She's probably my favourite/fallback on Dominion, beside doing silly stuff.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 02:45:19 pm by Wravburn »
League of Legends
EU-west: Wash

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5277 on: November 04, 2011, 03:56:24 pm »

Suggest to me a good tanky bruiser for Dominion and Dominion alone. I've seen Nocturne fulfill this role, but it was just one guy, once, and even though he did awesomely I'm sort of afraid to follow, because I sure as hell won't be as good. I've also seen Udyr, but again - one guy, once. I need some advice from someone who's routinely doing good. I'm more interested in the single target damage of the champion, but the ability to withstand damage is the most important.

Haelp!

Blitzcrank, maybe?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5278 on: November 04, 2011, 04:19:54 pm »

Haelp!
Riven.

Edit: Upcoming spell changes.

1. Flash + clairvoyance getting nerfed. CD increased. Range / duration decreased.
2. Heal + cleanse getting buffed. Cleanse now removes ignite + exhaust.
3. Rally + fortify removed.
4. Promote + Surge added. Surge = mobile rally.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #5279 on: November 04, 2011, 04:33:51 pm »

You forgot the most important of all, a Daft Punk reference :P

But more seriously, looks awesome.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 04:36:02 pm by ECrownofFire »
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 ... 1067