Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272793 times)

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Shyvana, the Half-Dragon - 1.0.0.128
« Reply #5235 on: November 02, 2011, 08:44:00 pm »

Cass wrecks, hard. I don't know what you're talking about saying she's bad. I can demonstrate her to you if you don't believe me, lol.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5236 on: November 02, 2011, 08:46:20 pm »

He's doing the ssocp thing.  He knows she's good.
Shoes...

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #5237 on: November 02, 2011, 08:57:34 pm »

i malz, she cass. i get obliteriated and i see myself as an competent malz.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5238 on: November 02, 2011, 09:39:27 pm »

Malz is on the weaker side of AP mids if only because he isn't conventional. His main nuke is difficult to land, his main source of damage is a slow DoT, but with a well placed W and ult anything will be melted. Instead of a pure nuker he's more a tank destroyer, and by destroying tanks he allows your team to go for the squishies.

Or you could just ult that 1.2k health Janna for 1.5k magic damage and an insta kill.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5239 on: November 02, 2011, 09:46:40 pm »

I think Malz is just at the opposite of FotM right now. He hasn't changed at all since his "MALZ IS OP" days after all.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5240 on: November 02, 2011, 09:51:08 pm »

I still play him but I have noticed I don't automatically win my lane anymore.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5241 on: November 02, 2011, 11:57:57 pm »

For all the people who play with me on the US server. You probably wonder, "does Umiman do anything but farm when he lanes?" This is a good question.

The answer is in this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVwAFtX3KiQ

Edit: I was wondering why Shyvana sounds so familiar. I think she has the same voice actor as Cass.

Edit edit: Phreak lied! Shyvana is really subpar at Dominion. =(  It's like my ultimate is so useless in that mode because there's barely any teamfights. So what's the point of AOE? Sure I can handle most people 1v1 but she's not really going to be used to her full potential in a mode that's all about ambushes and skirmishes. Also, not having Wriggles makes her sad because all the other Dominion lifesteal items are really bad on her.

There really needs to be a Wriggles equivalent for Dominion. I don't care about the proc. I just want an item that gives armour, lifesteal, and damage.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #5242 on: November 03, 2011, 02:04:51 am »

SHYVANA IS BASICALLY THE BEST CHAMPION

Ridiculously fun, and her kit feels so tight. Like, I always know what I'm supposed to be doing. It's really intuitive and Corornach just got like a dozen champ designer points in my book.

Oh, also trundle. First non-AI game as trundle, go 11/3/13.

Edit edit: Phreak lied! Shyvana is really subpar at Dominion. =(  It's like my ultimate is so useless in that mode because there's barely any teamfights. So what's the point of AOE? Sure I can handle most people 1v1 but she's not really going to be used to her full potential in a mode that's all about ambushes and skirmishes. Also, not having Wriggles makes her sad because all the other Dominion lifesteal items are really bad on her.

There really needs to be a Wriggles equivalent for Dominion. I don't care about the proc. I just want an item that gives armour, lifesteal, and damage.

Sanguine Blade isn't good? I know you're not going to stack straight AD, but you could get it and triforce and go tanky from there. That's what I do on Wukong.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5243 on: November 03, 2011, 02:57:04 am »

Sanguine Blade is hyper expensive and offers no tanky stats at all... Ah needs my cheap armour.

Yeah, Dragon girl rocks. I love using her. I'm not very good yet but I can definitely see the immense potential. Also, I still think she's overpowered. No one should have 200 armour + MR without any major tanky items. She's so freaking godmode you have to do some major, major focusing to take her down.

I'm still very confused how to build her. I don't even know what summoner spells to take or what runes or what masteries. Every match I just randomly take something so my performance with her is very rocky.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5244 on: November 03, 2011, 04:50:50 am »

With a brutalizer, you do ALOT more damage.

She's fast(like yi, but more spammable), does burst meelee damage, and has incredible armour/mr.

She has no manacosts.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #5245 on: November 03, 2011, 06:23:56 am »

... shes garen?
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5246 on: November 03, 2011, 06:30:47 am »

Garen is useless in the late game. :P

She only has two weaknesses that I know of. Super susceptible to CC (I'm thinking always taking cleanse) and no innate sustain. Other than that she's god.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5247 on: November 03, 2011, 09:38:25 am »

Sion bottom of the barrel, never played
No changes
Sion every game, people think he's OP

2pro
Shoes...

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #5248 on: November 03, 2011, 09:45:39 am »

I'm still very confused how to build her. I don't even know what summoner spells to take or what runes or what masteries. Every match I just randomly take something so my performance with her is very rocky.

Jungle! I take armor yellows and enough reds to get 12 armor pen. The rest is attack speed. Go 21/0/9, making sure to pick up the magic pen. Take flash+smite or exhaust+smite. Follow this video for the first couple runs (don't expect to gank very early but if you see someone who's wide open then don't hesitate).

Your early buys should be wit's end, sheen, and wriggles. Almost always get merc treads. Late game, get trinity force and a bunch of tank stuff. Good late game purchases include Sunfire, Atma's, and Banshee's Veil. Try to pick up some health with stuff like Bveil to make the most use of your armor+mres from dragon form, and simultaneously getting AD from atma's.

I've only played her in three games but this seems to be really successful. My item build should work even if you don't want to jungle, but I think her laning is really week. Like, when I'm covering someone's lane I just feel outranged and outsustained.

Sion bottom of the barrel, never played
No changes
Sion every game, people think he's OP

2pro

I've been seeing a lot of Sion recently. He's just annoying.

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5249 on: November 03, 2011, 10:16:29 am »

shyvana is a bitch with her 490 move speed with lvl 1 boots...

fuck her.
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0
Pages: 1 ... 348 349 [350] 351 352 ... 1067