Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272401 times)

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Graves - The Harrowing Patch - 1.0.0.127
« Reply #5011 on: October 27, 2011, 03:16:01 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-oY_irz9Xc&feature=feedu dis roleplaying
... riiiight, i shouldnt have enjoyed that so much but the xin foreigner crap was funny for some reason  :D
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5012 on: October 27, 2011, 03:49:12 pm »

I updated the guide to the current patch.

The only champion that I don't think has any explicit counters is Graves at the moment. Nidalee too.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5013 on: October 27, 2011, 06:52:57 pm »

You forgot Skarner.

It's okay though, everybody did.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5014 on: October 27, 2011, 06:59:07 pm »

Who's Skarner?

I played Kassadin for the first time just now. Went something crazy like 22 kills and 5 deaths or something like that. I had nearly 800 AP at the end... It was so glorious.

We still lost though because of standard dumb randoms hahaha but it was still glorious. Instagibbing everyone is very fun.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #5015 on: October 27, 2011, 09:33:04 pm »

The nice thing about Kassadin is he can get into position for assassinations much easier than the other assassins.

Enemies being alone isn't as much of a problem for him because all that needs to happen is that their allies aren't in range, instead of just plain not being there.

Then you just warp in, murder, warp out.

Well, that and he's harder to catch than a Nidalee running through the brush.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5016 on: October 27, 2011, 11:01:15 pm »

It is very, very nice having unlimited flashes. It makes me wonder how anyone can feed as him. He'd have to be ultra bad.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #5017 on: October 27, 2011, 11:14:35 pm »

Generally only dies if he runs out of mana or enemy team is extraordinarily CC heavy.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5018 on: October 28, 2011, 12:41:04 am »

So I started playing tonight. Did well in my tutorial match (yay for hours of Demigod!). Did well in my first 5v5 PvE. 2nd match, not so much. One person camped out in the water and pretty much never moved from that spot. Meanwhile, I was frequently getting raped by two ranged bots against my poor, not-tanky melee char. And harangued the entire match by a guy telling me how badly I suck, while ignoring the fact the one of our team was f**king SITTING there doing nothing.

Still enjoyed it for the most part though. I still think I prefer Demigod, just because there you can spend your gold upgrading the minions and turrets. But I'll definitely be playing LoL more.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5019 on: October 28, 2011, 07:32:29 am »

I was wondering why a tanky AD Nidalee that rushed Atmogs could do 800 damage nukes.

So I went to check the wiki and well... well... well... I never noticed THIS before:

(Active): Nidalee's next attack will be enhanced to deal additional physical damage plus increased damage based on how low her opponents health is to a maximum of 300% physical damage. This attack cannot be dodged.

maximum of 300% physical damage. This attack cannot be dodged.

No cost
    Cooldown: 5 seconds

Minimum Damage: 40 / 70 / 100 (+1.0 per attack damage)

Maximum Damage: 120 / 210 / 300 (+3.0 per attack damage)

=|

I'm pretty sure this actually does more damage than Lee Sin's Q. Except it's no cost... and shorter cooldown... and scales off ALL AD, not just bonus AD...

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #5020 on: October 28, 2011, 08:55:59 am »

FFFFFF- the damn client shut down the session, telling me the session was over right in the picking, thanks riot.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5021 on: October 28, 2011, 08:59:25 am »

On olaf buff

"Wait for the patch notes. You will **** bricks.

(I'm worried we overdid it)." - Morello

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5022 on: October 28, 2011, 09:09:00 am »

Naxza, it's not AD Nidalee. It's tank.

Nidalee's cougar Q has a pure, full AD scaling that goes from 2:1 - 4:1 depending on enemy health (the skill charges an autoattack in addition to the base AD ratio). This skill is by far, bar none, regardless of whether it's AP or AD, the single highest scaling skill in the entire game. Nasus Q has nothing on this shit (unless he has 400 farm on his Q or something crazy).

This doesn't mean you should build her full AD. No, what this translates to in practical terms is that Nidalee only has to build a relatively small amount of AD (such as atmogs) to do equivalent damage to another person building double bloodthirsters. She then benefits from the extreme durability as well. You can also think of it as for Nidalee, Atmas will increase her AD by up to 8% of her max health.

Math: Nidalee with 200 AD from atmogs.

Enemy at full health: 200 + 100 + 200 = 500 damage every 5 seconds with no cdr.
Enemy at 50% health: 200 + 200 + 400 = 800 damage every 5 seconds with no cdr.
Enemy at 0% health: 200 + 300 + 600 = 1100 damage every 5 seconds with no cdr.

In other words, her Q is, for all intents and purposes, a Nasus Q that quickly evolves into Garen's ultimate.

If Nidalee had an atmogs and then built full tank after that, I'm pretty sure she'd be pretty beastly. Basically a very consistent Nasus.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5023 on: October 28, 2011, 09:22:34 am »

Nidalee's cougar Q has a pure, full AD scaling that goes from 2:1 - 4:1 depending on enemy health (the skill charges an autoattack in addition to the base AD ratio). This skill is by far, bar none, regardless of whether it's AP or AD, the single highest scaling skill in the entire game. Nasus Q has nothing on this shit (unless he has 400 farm on his Q or something crazy).

This doesn't mean you should build her full AD. No, what this translates to in practical terms is that Nidalee only has to build a relatively small amount of AD (such as atmogs) to do equivalent damage to another person building double bloodthirsters. She then benefits from the extreme durability as well. You can also think of it as for Nidalee, Atmas will increase her AD by up to 8% of her max health.

In other words, her Q is, for all intents and purposes, a Nasus Q that quickly evolves into Garen's ultimate.

If Nidalee had an atmogs and then built full tank after that, I'm pretty sure she'd be pretty beastly. Basically a very consistent Nasus.

5 warmog + atmogs nidalee has to be done in dominion.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #5024 on: October 28, 2011, 01:05:12 pm »

5 warmog + atmogs nidalee has to be done in dominion.
Trying this tomorrow.

That is, if I have Nidalee. Not sure. Does she come up with the digital collector's pack? The one with the cheap champs, 3 runes, some RP, and annie skin?
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them
Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 1067