Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272342 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Graves - The Harrowing Patch - 1.0.0.127
« Reply #4980 on: October 26, 2011, 09:12:22 pm »

Morg's ratios are competative with Fiddlesticks :/

Also they burst alot better, and she has an anti-cc shield.

You want some guys killed? send em to the morg.

Her burst is also somewhat better.
WORST. CHARACTER. EVER. Only stupid morons would play her, because of how bad she is. Banning her is the worst move you could make ever, besides playing her because of how bad she is. Seriously, she's about as good as Cass. That's how bad she is.

Smitehappy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4981 on: October 26, 2011, 09:22:50 pm »

He just doesn't want people to catch on to the fact Morg is a great character.
Interestingly, Armok's name actually originates from arm_ok, a variable in one of Toady's earlier games that kept track of how many of your arms weren't missing.

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4982 on: October 26, 2011, 09:31:24 pm »

My guess is he's trying reverse psychology so he actually gets a chance to play the character he loves.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4983 on: October 26, 2011, 09:57:50 pm »

Dragon girl mechanics preview out. Basically, she uses a fury system and she can transform into a dragon every time it's full. Also, her abilities improve her autoattacks.

Hurm... well, we'll see what she actually is before I say anything.

Also, Fiddle spotlight. Poor Vlad.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4984 on: October 26, 2011, 10:13:56 pm »

Dragon girl mechanics preview out. Basically, she uses a fury system and she can transform into a dragon every time it's full. Also, her abilities improve her autoattacks.

Hurm... well, we'll see what she actually is before I say anything.

Also, Fiddle spotlight. Poor Vlad.
U Vlad?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4985 on: October 27, 2011, 02:06:40 am »

I Vlad that every single premade game I play with my friends in EU consistently ends up with us fighting premades with 1000 - 2000 games played each. Every. Single. Game.

It's irritating. =|

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4986 on: October 27, 2011, 02:40:38 am »

I like Riots idea of celebrating their second birthday X)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4987 on: October 27, 2011, 05:15:24 am »

US bay12 games. We fuck around with shitty heroes and lose after a long game, then we try to win and the enemy surrenders due to curbstomping.

hah.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 05:17:50 am by KaelGotDwarves »

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4988 on: October 27, 2011, 06:48:10 am »

They'll never stop pumping out champions. By the next year there'll be 400 champions and Riot will wonder why no one is willing to learn how to play the game.

Hell, try getting people to understand what's going on now.

"Okay, watch out for this guy. He can dash to you and if he dashes through something before you, he can dash again. But if he doesn't hit anything he can only dash once. And oh yeah, if he has a red bar underneath his health, that dash also reduces your armour. But don't worry, that means his other skills aren't as powerful because it takes awhile for him to recharge that red bar from autoattacks. Oh, but if he becomes all huge and scary, his red bar grows very fast so he can just spam all his skills to their full effect."

"Yeah, be careful about this guy. If he hits you with his blue fireball, he can dash into you and do a hell of a lot of damage so try to avoid that projectile. Also, don't stand near him as he can slam the ground for some damage and then if he wants, he can slow your attack speed and movespeed by a lot. Oh, and they all detect stealth. But these stealth detection stuff can't detect certain stealth from wards or shrooms or Jack in the Boxes."

"Right, this girl is a bit of a problem. Basically, if you see a giant yellow circly pillar around your ally and a big yellow sphere around this girl, don't bother trying to do anything to her as you can't affect her in any way. However, she does a shittonne of damage and that person is most likely dead but you won't be able to help him. However, if you are the one with a giant yellow circly pillar on you, then you should either try to kill her or find some way to stop her from killing you as you'd be the only one who can do anything to her at that point. By the way, this giant yellow circly pillar is different from the giant ORANGE circly pillar."

And my favorite. Every newbie's bane:

"Okay, so this guy has a skill that makes him unable to die."

zestorum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4989 on: October 27, 2011, 07:57:28 am »

They'll never stop pumping out champions. By the next year there'll be 400 champions and Riot will wonder why no one is willing to learn how to play the game.

"Okay, watch out for this guy. He can dash to you and if he dashes through something before you, he can dash again. But if he doesn't hit anything he can only dash once. And oh yeah, if he has a red bar underneath his health, that dash also reduces your armour. But don't worry, that means his other skills aren't as powerful because it takes awhile for him to recharge that red bar from autoattacks. Oh, but if he becomes all huge and scary, his red bar grows very fast so he can just spam all his skills to their full effect."

"Yeah, be careful about this guy. If he hits you with his blue fireball, he can dash into you and do a hell of a lot of damage so try to avoid that projectile. Also, don't stand near him as he can slam the ground for some damage and then if he wants, he can slow your attack speed and movespeed by a lot. Oh, and they all detect stealth. But these stealth detection stuff can't detect certain stealth from wards or shrooms or Jack in the Boxes."

"Right, this girl is a bit of a problem. Basically, if you see a giant yellow circly pillar around your ally and a big yellow sphere around this girl, don't bother trying to do anything to her as you can't affect her in any way. However, she does a shittonne of damage and that person is most likely dead but you won't be able to help him. However, if you are the one with a giant yellow circly pillar on you, then you should either try to kill her or find some way to stop her from killing you as you'd be the only one who can do anything to her at that point. By the way, this giant yellow circly pillar is different from the giant ORANGE circly pillar."

Renekton
Lee Sin
Leona
am i rite? :3

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4990 on: October 27, 2011, 08:01:35 am »

Renekton
Lee Sin
Leona
10 bucks says last one is Poppy not Leona. Dunno bout the huge orange pillar though.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4991 on: October 27, 2011, 08:21:52 am »

Today I learnt, that shacos JitBs can activate nidalees traps with no issue. The traps just activate, and then the boxes just go invisible.

Edit: Also surprise fiddlesticks legendary skin out. Guess what I instantly bought when I logged in today.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 08:26:21 am by Nilocy »

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4992 on: October 27, 2011, 08:26:00 am »

Renekton
Lee Sin
Leona
10 bucks says last one is Poppy not Leona. Dunno bout the huge orange pillar though.
Renekton, Lee Sin, Poppy, and Tryndamere.

The orange pillar and sphere thing is Poppy's ultimate, meaning she only takes damage from the pillar'd champion.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4993 on: October 27, 2011, 09:05:20 am »

No, that's the yellow pillar. Orange is something else.

Even we seasoned players are getting tied up.
The Orange pillar is Brand, which you would want to avoid.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4994 on: October 27, 2011, 09:40:16 am »

But he said circular.... Brands is more like a point, with a circle marking.
Pages: 1 ... 331 332 [333] 334 335 ... 1067