Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272369 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Graves - The Harrowing Patch - 1.0.0.127
« Reply #4965 on: October 26, 2011, 10:52:25 am »

Just had one of those games, you know them, free week champ is picked, you ask if it's their first time, they say no, then they suck the whole game.

Also Anivia complaining how i'm not tanking any damage for her (i was Panth), Udyr constantly charging into fights regardless of who was there and Irelia who just couldn't stop FARMING (and she had the worst CS too :(
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4966 on: October 26, 2011, 10:56:16 am »

and Irelia who just couldn't stop FARMING (and she had the worst CS too :(
Obviously she should have farmed even more.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #4967 on: October 26, 2011, 11:00:26 am »

Just had one of those games, you know them, free week champ is picked, you ask if it's their first time, they say no, then they suck the whole game.

Also Anivia complaining how i'm not tanking any damage for her (i was Panth), Udyr constantly charging into fights regardless of who was there and Irelia who just couldn't stop FARMING (and she had the worst CS too :(
:-X oh man i remember that, the aegis dont mean "take all shit" but folks who never get that seem to think that shield makes you tank.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4968 on: October 26, 2011, 01:31:15 pm »

Errol: I can understand you pretty clearly. German accent too awesome. The only one I can never hear is Sirian, and I don't know why. It's like it's super ultra soft whenever he's on Skype.

I don't know either, when i'm with french people they can hear me clearly, and Jar of Jam had no complaints when i played with him the other day (in english). So yea, maybe my accent is a type that you have trouble "processing" or something :p
Also i'm not used to speak english and i feel like i'm trying too hard whenever i do, mangling words and whatnot. Except when i'm drunk, or in my dreams. I'm perfectly fluent then.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4969 on: October 26, 2011, 01:40:01 pm »

I've never played a support before. Is it a good idea to get nothing but aura items?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4970 on: October 26, 2011, 01:47:20 pm »

Errol: I can understand you pretty clearly. German accent too awesome. The only one I can never hear is Sirian, and I don't know why. It's like it's super ultra soft whenever he's on Skype.

I don't know either, when i'm with french people they can hear me clearly, and Jar of Jam had no complaints when i played with him the other day (in english). So yea, maybe my accent is a type that you have trouble "processing" or something :p
Also i'm not used to speak english and i feel like i'm trying too hard whenever i do, mangling words and whatnot. Except when i'm drunk, or in my dreams. I'm perfectly fluent then.
Probably, I just feel very bad having to ask you to repeat yourself all the time because I can't hear anything lol.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4971 on: October 26, 2011, 03:49:42 pm »

I've never played a support before. Is it a good idea to get nothing but aura items?

Your priority is GP/5 Items and then wards. After you can sustain constant wards, oracles, and you have 2 GP/5 items with level 2 boots you can now build aura items, or a deathcap or something.

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4972 on: October 26, 2011, 04:16:49 pm »

Well, you could've been louder :)

A recent mini-guide from Doublelift recommends grabbing Philosopher's Stone, Heart of Gold, making PS into Shurelya's Reverie, then build Aegis and Will of the Ancients. So it's somewhat close.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4973 on: October 26, 2011, 05:05:31 pm »

Probably, I just feel very bad having to ask you to repeat yourself all the time because I can't hear anything lol.
Well, you could've been louder :)

Hmm then i guess i'll get a better microphone, i need a new headset anyways, right now i'm using the mic of my webcam.

Edit : Whoaa my bad ! i just checked my skype settings, and it appears i had moved the microphone volume almost all the way down, thinking it was some sort of volume threshold to filter background noise, like in mumble... I should be louder from now on ! :D
« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 05:16:49 pm by Sirian »

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4974 on: October 26, 2011, 07:03:46 pm »

Ha! That should solve a lot of problems lol...

Okay, I changed my mind about there being no OP champions right now. I remember one, or more specifically, Nilocy made me remember one. Before this I was mindlessly banning Kog'Maw in every single draft mode pick without really thinking about it. But now I remember why. I remember why that little bastard is always banned. Jeeeesus christ....

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4975 on: October 26, 2011, 07:40:59 pm »

The way I build Nasus, at about 20-25 minutes in I'm spamming my q which does ~400 damage or more and has a 3 second cooldown.

In fact, put Nasus in a team with Blitzcrank, 2 pure tanks (Maokai, Shen maybe?) and some AP/Hybrid carry (Akali, Ryze with Manamune + Phantom Dancer) and you'll win pretty much any fight.

Last game, pretty much 90% of our team's kills were from a random robot hand popping out of the bush and grabbing someone, and then half a second later; "AN ENEMY HAS BEEN SLAIN", and +150 gold for Nasus. :/

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4976 on: October 26, 2011, 07:47:59 pm »

Ha! That should solve a lot of problems lol...

Okay, I changed my mind about there being no OP champions right now. I remember one, or more specifically, Nilocy made me remember one. Before this I was mindlessly banning Kog'Maw in every single draft mode pick without really thinking about it. But now I remember why. I remember why that little bastard is always banned. Jeeeesus christ....

Kog'maw's pretty crazy.  I'm not sure I'd call him OP though, he's got no escapes and dies really quick if you can catch him.  It's just a matter of getting to him and killing him before he kills you.

By the way, Icathian Surprise is OP on Dominion.  I have seriously never gotten away from it on Dominion.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4977 on: October 26, 2011, 07:58:59 pm »

I think a ranged carry with 140 farm shouldn't be able to kill Nasus with 200 farm in 10 autoattacks. :P

Hell, a few days ago one of my friends playing Kog'Maw d/c-ed twice for the first 15 minutes of the game and came back at level 1 (with one death and zero farm) while everyone else was level 10. By the 20th minute, this Kog'Maw, with barely half a Bloodrazor and that's it, had 6 kills and was obliterating people.

It's absurd.

I know that he has no escape but goddamn man... that damage. It's so brutal. It does make sense why he (and Morgana) are first ban every single game.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4978 on: October 26, 2011, 08:19:54 pm »

I think a ranged carry with 140 farm shouldn't be able to kill Nasus with 200 farm in 10 autoattacks. :P

Hell, a few days ago one of my friends playing Kog'Maw d/c-ed twice for the first 15 minutes of the game and came back at level 1 (with one death and zero farm) while everyone else was level 10. By the 20th minute, this Kog'Maw, with barely half a Bloodrazor and that's it, had 6 kills and was obliterating people.

It's absurd.

I know that he has no escape but goddamn man... that damage. It's so brutal. It does make sense why he (and Morgana) are first ban every single game.
Morgana?!? She's terrible. Worst character ever. Banning her is stupid... >.>

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4979 on: October 26, 2011, 09:03:34 pm »

Morg's ratios are competative with Fiddlesticks :/

Also they burst alot better, and she has an anti-cc shield.

You want some guys killed? send em to the morg.

Her burst is also somewhat better.
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 1067