Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272269 times)

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Graves - The Harrowing Patch - 1.0.0.127
« Reply #4920 on: October 24, 2011, 08:42:13 pm »

Lately I've been having a problem finishing games.

I can win my lane, but by the time we start roaming their team just has so much more overall threat than mine, no matter what the heck I do.

It's very irritating :/.
Who are you playing, and what is your team usually like/made of? An example team of when this happened could help.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4921 on: October 24, 2011, 10:33:45 pm »

So we all know that baron is one of the most important aspects of this game. But do you know exactly how much it is worth? Watch this! [You're gonna love my nuts.]

When you pwn baron, here is what everyone single person on your team gets from the buff:

40 ability power
40 attack damage
3% of your maximum health in health regeneration per 5 sec.
1% of your maximum mana in mana regeneration per 5 sec.
300 gold and 900 experience points

If you turn those stats into gold, you'll find that:

40 ap = blasting wand = 860

40 ad ~ Bestfriend sword = 1650

3% of health as regen/5 with 2000 health ~ 60/5 = 4 regrowth pendants = 1740

1% of mana as manaregen/5 with 1000 mana ~ 10/5 = a meki pendant + a faerie charm = 570

and lastly the 300 gold.

(*note that an average champion would have around 2000 health and 1000 mana.)

Yeah, so if you add that all up, the baron buff gives at least 5120 stats worth of gold, TO EACH FUCKING PLAYER! In total, baron grants your team a possible 25600 gold lead! (depending on how many people lived and kept the buff lOl)

I was really surprised at this information. I always knew baron was very important, but holy wow, I didn't know it gave you that much. That is one hell of a buff.

_ TLDR: I'm here to inform you that baron buff is fucking delicious

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4922 on: October 25, 2011, 06:27:45 am »

Signs that you are playing Janna/support correctly. Your K/D/A is 1/0/75% of entire team's kills.

:3

I actually like not getting the final blow because it makes our carry all the more ridiculous.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4923 on: October 25, 2011, 06:37:57 am »

Plus there's that superiority complex you get, your carry might think he's boss and awesome but you know that he would be nothing without you XD
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #4924 on: October 25, 2011, 06:49:27 am »

I wanna try out AD/AP hybrid Galio (don't worry guys, in a bot game. If it works then a real one). Suggestions for the build?

Guinsoo's Rageblade and Wit's End are a must, and Rabadon's Deathcap to give even more bonus AP. Lichbane and Gunblade then, maybe?
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4925 on: October 25, 2011, 10:02:24 am »

I wanna try out AD/AP hybrid Galio (don't worry guys, in a bot game. If it works then a real one). Suggestions for the build?

Guinsoo's Rageblade and Wit's End are a must, and Rabadon's Deathcap to give even more bonus AP. Lichbane and Gunblade then, maybe?

If you're going to play to his passive, maybe a RoA, and an abyssal scepter

Edit: When're they going to fix nasus?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 11:44:01 am by Nilocy »

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4926 on: October 25, 2011, 12:21:20 pm »

Let's start naming counters to champions.

My counter to Nasus is Ryze. Whenever he goes to strike one of my minions, I snare him so the minion dies before he can kill it.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4927 on: October 25, 2011, 12:39:13 pm »

If you're going to play to his passive, maybe a RoA, and an abyssal scepter

Edit: When're they going to fix nasus?
But if they fix Nasus, you'll stop spawning on the map. Or something equally stupid.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4928 on: October 25, 2011, 12:59:03 pm »

What's wrong with Nasus?
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4929 on: October 25, 2011, 01:55:39 pm »

The counter to Nasus is to win the game before 20 minutes. If the game is still up in the air at that point, chances are you're fucked.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4930 on: October 25, 2011, 01:58:53 pm »

Let's give it up for the top dawgs of free week:

Alistar - Peels like a boss, but for the wrong team
Heimerdinger - alguem br?
Irelia - Duo lane with Gangplank
Kassadin - The ult can be used every three seconds but that increases the mana cost.  I better use it never.
Mordekaiser - HUE HUE HUE LOL IM FUNY GUYS.  Also ults the tank
Nunu - Counterjungling's too risky, I'll stick to initiating with my ult
Rammus - Don't worry, I'm pretty sure powerball only works on fucking dammit I hit a minion
Twisted Fate - Don't worry guys, I'll steal their baron an ally has been slain
Urgot - Hey their amumu is out of position check this out
Zilean - Oh shit a skillshot hit me better ult myself

It's going to be a very scary halloween.

I know most of those words were in English, but I have NO FUCKING CLUE what you're talking about. This is why I'm scared of multiplayer games. My newbness is like a tasty, gleaming pork chop to the pwnwolves.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4931 on: October 25, 2011, 02:05:23 pm »

The people you'll be playing with are as new as you, there's nothing to worry about.

Peeling is when you get the enemy off your carries (The squishy damage dealers)  Alistar does this by headbutting, knocking the enemy away.  A bad alistar headbutts the enemy carry out of the fight, effectively peeling his teammates off of them.

Heimerdinger is usually played by Brazilians, who tend to be godawful at the game.  He's also a really irritating champ in general.

Irelia needs lots and lots and lots of gold, and is only good when she can get a solo lane.  Gangplank will steal her gold or they'll share and both be useless.

Morde is basically a meme, and lots of irritating jackasses play him.  His ult, if it kills the target, turns them into a ghost taht fights for you.  Ghosting a carry wins games.  Ghosting the tank is something idiots do.

Nunu is an awesome counterjungling (Killing enemy jungle creeps and otherwise messing up the enemy jungler) but free week nunus won't counterjungle.  His ult is really strong but easy to interrupt.  Starting a fight will waste it.

Rammus can roll really fast at people and stun them for easy kills.  Free week rammuses will hit minions and waste it.

Twisted Fate can teleport around the map and stun people.  Free week twisted fates use it to suicide.

Urgot's ultimate switches his place with an enemy.  Amumu can snare your entire team for like two seconds.  Ulting amumu will lose your team the game.

Zilean's ultimate gives you an extra life.  Free week zileans don't use it on people who need it.
Shoes...

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #4932 on: October 25, 2011, 02:22:33 pm »

.....better, but it's still like knowing German and reading Danish. I can sort of get the gist of most of it, but dang--it's like reading Nadsat in A Clockwork Orange:o

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4933 on: October 25, 2011, 02:30:56 pm »

Don't worry. I'm having a hardass time understanding what he's saying too and I've been playing this for a year.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4934 on: October 25, 2011, 02:51:53 pm »

I have come to accept hotshot's idea of a non triforce irelia. His build makes her much harder to counter in the lane and really tanky while maintaing rape power.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.
Pages: 1 ... 327 328 [329] 330 331 ... 1067