Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272558 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Graves - The Harrowing Patch - 1.0.0.127
« Reply #4755 on: October 19, 2011, 11:49:59 am »

I'm trying to decide what tank to focus on.

I have Alistar, Amumu, Cho'gath, Singed, and Taric already.  Cho'gath is the only one I already have a full runepage for, although I have most of the runes for jungle Amumu.  I know I can do well with Cho'gath, I used to play him all the time and carry.  Singed seems like a lot of fun but dem swiftness quints are expensive son.  Are there any good alternatives to swiftness quints?
Shoes...

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4756 on: October 19, 2011, 12:52:02 pm »

I don't like most of the female champion voices. Alot of them lack personality and just sound like they got some girl from their staff to do it. Riven's voice is pretty meh.

karmakarmakarmakarmakarmakarmakarma
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4757 on: October 19, 2011, 01:28:18 pm »

Solo top Renekton vs Nasus, shutting down and raping someone has never been so fun :>
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4758 on: October 19, 2011, 01:51:29 pm »

I don't like most of the female champion voices. Alot of them lack personality and just sound like they got some girl from their staff to do it. Riven's voice is pretty meh.

karmakarmakarmakarmakarmakarmakarma
I like Karma's voice, but I find it kind of funny that some of her lines are apparently Tolkien elvish. (I'm still looking to find confirmation of that other than the one youtube comment I found, but it sounds like it. edit: eh, maybe not, I can't find anything either way).
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 02:28:18 pm by Bluerobin »
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4759 on: October 19, 2011, 03:04:46 pm »

No comments for katarina?

The gp nerf makes me sad. I will kill people slightly less well, outright.
Could shave 40 or so damage off a single combat. Vastly more if that movespeed buff hurts.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4760 on: October 19, 2011, 03:42:04 pm »

The gp nerf makes me sad. But I ate some oranges and it was k.
Fixed for you.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4761 on: October 19, 2011, 04:08:51 pm »

Just had a great game

Caitlyn, Noc(Me), Cho'gath, Xerath(Lucky), Olaf

Olaf is a weak pick considering I'm Nocturne and Olaf's the Katarina to Nocturne's Talon, but whatever.  Cho will nom top lane, Cait and Olaf shouldn't be too bad, everything else is good.

Then Cho drops the bombshell.  He's on vent with Olaf.  They're going bot.

Cue Caitlyn scrabbling to hold onto top and me spending the entire game trying to help her out.

Cue Olaf and Cho'gath spending the entire game at bottom lane and still getting shitty cs.

Cue us losing.  Cue Cho'gath acting like a jag and saying "kids" casually as a dismissive insult.  You know how they do that.  Fuck them.  If you refuse to not lane with someone you're playing with, pick a decent fucking comp and don't ruin the game.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 04:17:21 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Rebecca Black

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4762 on: October 19, 2011, 05:40:56 pm »

Just had a great game

Olaf is a weak pick considering I'm Nocturne and Olaf's the Katarina to Nocturne's Talon, but whatever.  Cho will nom top lane, Cait and Olaf shouldn't be too bad, everything else is good.

Cue Caitlyn scrabbling to hold onto top and me spending the entire game trying to help her out.

Cue Olaf and Cho'gath spending the entire game at bottom lane and still getting shitty cs.

Cue us losing.  Cue Cho'gath acting like a jag and saying "kids" casually as a dismissive insult.  You know how they do that.  Fuck them.  If you refuse to not lane with someone you're playing with, pick a decent fucking comp and don't ruin the game.

Man, that game sounds like it sucked. I feel for you.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4763 on: October 19, 2011, 05:45:50 pm »

By the way, if you guys can help it, don't buy the special Halloween runes. They're not worth it.

Wait for the Christmas ones that are actual Tier 3.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4764 on: October 19, 2011, 06:07:13 pm »

Just had a great game

I'm assuming that this was AFTER the game had started. Because those are the best.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4765 on: October 19, 2011, 06:16:57 pm »

Welp, now that people are choosing tankier champs on dominion I'm not doing as well with pirate.

Who to pick for soloque dominance?

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4766 on: October 19, 2011, 07:31:13 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMUCkQgTuQI

Skip to the last 30 mins, wait till phantoml0rd starts talking, watch the V8 IEM-NY drama unfold~
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4767 on: October 19, 2011, 07:39:16 pm »

Travis looks like a mutant Nicolas Cage.
Shoes...

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4768 on: October 19, 2011, 07:41:39 pm »

Welp, now that people are choosing tankier champs on dominion I'm not doing as well with pirate.

Who to pick for soloque dominance?

Or I could stop spamming this and go buy yoric.

I mean honestly, can anyone beat yoric 1v1?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4769 on: October 19, 2011, 07:43:28 pm »

TreeEskimo's version of events on the v8 drama: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1380898

I wonder why there's so much juvenile drama in the LoL competitive scene recently. Aside from this, there's the whole Chaox thing where the girl he had a crush on was making out with 5 other guys in front of him at IEM (the 5 guys including Saintvicious, Dan Dinh, etc.) so now all those people hate each other. Then all the TSM people (along with Dyrus) are living in one house so every single day they are drinking and whining on stream about EVERYTHING. Literally every member of TSM has become as annoying as TheRainMan. Even Dyrus's stream is unwatchable because of all the endless drunk screeching in the background.

Completely ruins the streams for me.

People really, really need to learn to keep their personal lives personal.
Pages: 1 ... 316 317 [318] 319 320 ... 1067