Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272621 times)

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Xerath, the Magus Ascendant - 1.0.0.126
« Reply #4710 on: October 17, 2011, 06:44:42 am »

Just shoot him for gods sake, he dont have anything damaging with more range than he can spread poison.

That's why I hate him when playing melee champions.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4711 on: October 17, 2011, 09:43:51 am »

If you killed him three times how did he get to that stage?  Did you let him farm top lane long after laning had ended?
Shoes...

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4712 on: October 17, 2011, 09:47:46 am »

If you killed him three times how did he get to that stage?  Did you let him farm top lane long after laning had ended?

Yeah, and I couldn't stop him. Maybe it was also due to no one helping because they were defending mid from 4 guys with another 4 guys, but singed kept walking to top lane, killed all the minions, then walked away into a bush somewhere.

Therolyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4713 on: October 17, 2011, 10:17:34 am »

Its pretty sad. It seems when I play with certain mates, we NEVER win. And remarkably enough its not me that's the main culprit. Even lost a Co-op vs AI teamed up with them...

Although I'll admit one of them is reasonably new, but hes reached lvl 12 and has yet to get a normal match win and has only got 8 dominion wins...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 10:20:40 am by Therolyn »

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4714 on: October 17, 2011, 10:28:24 am »

Its pretty sad. It seems when I play with certain mates, we NEVER win. And remarkably enough its not me that's the main culprit. Even lost a Co-op vs AI teamed up with them...
How?

Seriously, you should be able to go 1v2 in Co-op vs AI and 1v3 if they dont all attack at the exact same time. How can the rest of your team not kick the asses of the rest?

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #4715 on: October 17, 2011, 10:31:30 am »

Yeah, and I couldn't stop him. Maybe it was also due to no one helping because they were defending mid from 4 guys with another 4 guys, but singed kept walking to top lane, killed all the minions, then walked away into a bush somewhere.

Try WW. Start with a doran's ring, then buy boots + 3 rings more, then Wit's End, Malady, Bloodrazors and the last 2 items something tanky/Wriggle + Black Cleaver.
I use ignite + teleport.

For leveling, Q always first, E next. IGNORE the AS buff until you can't level anything else.

R your enemy, then Q him, and if low enough, ignite.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 10:33:15 am by Bordellimies »
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4716 on: October 17, 2011, 10:49:06 am »

How?

Seriously, you should be able to go 1v2 in Co-op vs AI and 1v3 if they dont all attack at the exact same time. How can the rest of your team not kick the asses of the rest?
I can win co-op 1v5 provided the other players stay until all 3 outer turrets die and the bots start sticking together.

It's really, really easy though, so it doesn't really feel like bragging. More like a matter of fact.

In other news, here's a cute post by bigfatjiji (aka bigfatlp). Quick history for those not in the know, this guy used to be hands down the single best LoL player and famous for never ever ever losing his lane. He's in team CLG, who placed 3rd in NY, 2nd in Guangzhou.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Therolyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4717 on: October 17, 2011, 11:13:39 am »

How?

Well one of my mates is a horrible player, he even gets his arse handed to him by the easy bots. Even I'm not that bad (although i'm not good enough in general to 1vs2 in Co-op vs AI at immediate with most champions). The other mate of mine is slightly better than me but often either has net problems or a young child to attend to at times. I didn't do too well in that match either. But then again I was laning with him that match, as per usual. Out of my relatives and thier mates (that play), I'm the second worse player so I usually don't shine. (Its different with dominion matches where I'm actually quite good and pull my weight)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4718 on: October 17, 2011, 11:26:02 am »

So what are you guys doing that's so bad?  The game really isn't all that hard.  If you grasp the fundamentals you should be able to win at least a good part of the time.

Speaking of which, my win-loss ratio is 1.2  Is that good?
Shoes...

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4719 on: October 17, 2011, 01:01:51 pm »

Above average.

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4720 on: October 17, 2011, 03:31:47 pm »

I've gotten so many random friend requests recently that I don't know who is who. Not to mention a few that added me but I've never seen online.

One of them might've been me. May I ask when is the usual playing time for West folks, anyway ?

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4721 on: October 17, 2011, 04:10:22 pm »

I've gotten so many random friend requests recently that I don't know who is who. Not to mention a few that added me but I've never seen online.

One of them might've been me. May I ask when is the usual playing time for West folks, anyway ?

Sparrodic at best. I'm usually always logged in, but doing another things. Umi on the other hand, dunno. He's like a leaf on the wind. Always nearby, but never quite there...

Edit: Time to give jungle leona a blast.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 04:13:58 pm by Nilocy »

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4722 on: October 17, 2011, 07:07:23 pm »

Any advice for LeBlanc? I'm finding that I take a really cowardly and passive approach. I'm almost certain that it's preventing me from getting kills. I'm too used to being Ryze and just Overloading anyone who comes within range for minimal cooldown and little mana.

I see like numerous maneuvers on Youtube that would be useful (Distortion, flash forward, grab kill, Distortion back behind turret). I've executed a few fancy maneuvers of my own, including escaping the entire enemy team with a well-executed Distortion return and having a few of the enemy team jump on my clone.

Regardless, I felt like I'm not getting the kills I should be getting last game. Although, that might also be because I was up against a Morgana who took pool at level 1 and passively kept pushing. We only really won by a landslide that game due to a spectacular jungle Nocturne.
Also often called Boowells.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4723 on: October 17, 2011, 08:41:54 pm »

Generally weekends tend to be good times, from what I can tell anyway.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4724 on: October 17, 2011, 09:00:32 pm »

My favorite thing about this game is the sheer number of games in a row you can get a leaver on your team.
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 1067