Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1272903 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Xerath, the Magus Ascendant - 1.0.0.126
« Reply #4530 on: October 09, 2011, 08:54:00 pm »

Umi, me and you have to do Morgana+Lux lane some time. It's quite hilarious, as if you ever land a snare, that person is fucked.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4531 on: October 09, 2011, 08:59:10 pm »

3 rod of ages and 3 gunblades.
Didn't they remove the gunblade's spell regen from stacking? I think that might waste a good chunk of the money you spend.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4532 on: October 09, 2011, 08:59:55 pm »

Nope, gunblades stack.  It's part of the reason everybody's crying about them lately.
Shoes...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4533 on: October 09, 2011, 10:56:23 pm »

Nope, gunblades stack.  It's part of the reason everybody's crying about them lately.
Why? They cost 3k to build. If they're stacking gunblades, then they're either super fed, or you're so far into the game that they have money to spend on such things.

I could understand about the... what are they called? Hextech pistols? In that they were fairly cheap to buy. But gunblades? Some people complain a lot.

How about Bloodthirsters, yo? They shouldn't stack! I mean, how u use swords on Ashe?!?!

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4534 on: October 09, 2011, 11:14:40 pm »

If "If they're stacking gunblades, you're sucking so hard they don't need to stack gunblades to beat you" was something the complainers could grasp, we wouldn't have people complaining.
Shoes...

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #4535 on: October 10, 2011, 03:03:39 am »

Speaking of gunblades, I played as Nunu last game. Boots, Wriggle, 2 x Gunblades, WotA and a revolver. It.. didn't go too well. Everyone focused me down as soon as possible, so couldn't do much.

But I did manage to ult a wave of minions successfully once. Back to full health from something like 400 hp. Also, consume healed 50% of my hp. Also, smite helped a lot.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4536 on: October 10, 2011, 03:56:15 am »

Umi, me and you have to do Morgana+Lux lane some time. It's quite hilarious, as if you ever land a snare, that person is fucked.
Why Morgana Lux? :P

Why not Swain Morgana? Morgana ult + Swain ult with Rylai = ???

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4537 on: October 10, 2011, 05:08:36 am »

Why Morgana Lux? :P

Why not Swain Morgana? Morgana ult + Swain ult with Rylai = ???

That could work, heh.

With Lux+Morg it's just really easy to get kills before you hit 6.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4538 on: October 10, 2011, 05:20:53 am »

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=4742259

oh hey the mechanics preview is out

So we get a RDPS who specializes in short range combat even though he can long range. Particularily with Collateral Damage, that skill sounds pretty good, like a Double Up that actually has use past laning phase. Smoke Screen is pretty basic although how does the limited vision work? Like noct ult? Or do you retain ally vision? If the former, he can really screw things up. If latter, hey, AoE slow.
Quick Draw sounds generic though. Like Tumble 2.0.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4540 on: October 10, 2011, 08:09:47 am »

Hey, we're finally getting a good male ranged carry.

He does sound like MF though.
Shoes...

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4541 on: October 10, 2011, 09:39:00 am »

He is like a mix of MF and Vayne.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4542 on: October 10, 2011, 09:53:14 am »

Quick Draw kind of sounds like Caitlyn's net for movement, too. I do like that we're getting another male ranged DPS.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #4543 on: October 10, 2011, 10:04:29 am »

Quick Draw kind of sounds like Caitlyn's net for movement, too. I do like that we're getting another male ranged DPS.

We had one? Teemo and Ez don't count, Teemo for being not human, and thus not a man, and Ez for being a girl.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4544 on: October 10, 2011, 10:13:11 am »

I was thinking Teemo and Ez, but I guess I'll go through the list... Corki (also a yordle, though), TF (I guess you can play him AD and it kind of counts?), Urgot (this is where my confusion over the difference between WoW "DPS" and LoL "DPS" starts to cause problems; does he count?), maybe Twitch?

Yeah, I just don't really know what counts, I guess? For me DPS has always just meant someone whose point of existence is to deal a lot of damage, it doesn't matter how. LoL's champs have confounded that by having melee and ranged, AD and AP, auto-attack and skill-based, carries and... anticarries I guess? Oh and does Kog count as male? I mean, come on, there are kind of a ridiculous number of sexless champs. :P As it applies to the conversation actually going on, though, we don't have any male human ranged AD champs with shotguns, so hey, new concept!
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 1067