Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1273293 times)

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Riven - Season 1 Update - 1.0.0.125
« Reply #4260 on: September 27, 2011, 03:46:54 pm »

Your problem is you're building damage late game instead of early, Cthulhu.

I'm going to get rid of the free champs section of the first page, I don't maintain it and it's easily available information anyway. I'll continue to update with patches, of course.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4261 on: September 27, 2011, 06:58:19 pm »

So what would you suggest?

Also, played with another one of my sister's friends.  Me, Sona, Maokai do well, Yi bads it up then calls us bad.  She's in high school though so maybe her friends are just all fourteen year olds

Also I can't swear around her so I can't say fuck the police in /all whenever I get a 1v3 triple kill
Shoes...

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4262 on: September 27, 2011, 07:14:01 pm »

My preferred Kass build is Tear-Mejai's-Deathcap-surviva on SR. I don't know if that works as well on Dominion.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #4263 on: September 27, 2011, 07:40:32 pm »

It's impossible to build a tear on Dominion no matter who you are.

Rod of Ages still kinda works though sometimes.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4264 on: September 27, 2011, 07:49:04 pm »

Just tried AP Yi.

Hmmm.  I did horrible but it was my first game as him.  CDR Boots, NMST's Evil Tome, Deathcap, Lichbane, that was as far as I got.

Also I'm level 30.
Shoes...

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #4265 on: September 27, 2011, 08:04:36 pm »

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/news/xerath-mechanics-preview

So Xerath sounds rather interesting, might finally get an AP champ that i would play ,more than once every few months *glares at Vlad*
Damn, he sounds incredibly awesome. Looking forward to the release.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4266 on: September 27, 2011, 08:36:13 pm »

Every mid champ I face loses mid. I'm playing RYZE, for God's sake. Almost every mid champ I've fought, I've defeated except for when I faced a level 30(I'm only level 21) friend of mine who laned a 1v1 with Cassiopeia. And my first item was not boots. Just faced a pathetic Anivia who could not aim her stuns at all. (I bought boots first this time. Go me!) Later got a bit stomped by Rumble and Nasus (Who went bottom and then farmed. A lot.), but we turned the game around and won once Yi and Tryndamere got rollin'.

What is with these pathetic mid players? So many people forget about Ryze. He's a low tier champ and is never used. And yet so many of them just get outlaned by me and I end up 1-2 levels higher and easily double their creep score. Perhaps triple in the case of the aforementioned Anivia.

Anyway, TL;DR, why am I facing pathetic mid players constantly? I'm waiting to test my skills against free Cassiopeia week, too. So far, Ryze has not let me down.
Also often called Boowells.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4267 on: September 27, 2011, 09:51:21 pm »

It's impossible to build a tear on Dominion no matter who you are.

Rod of Ages still kinda works though sometimes.
Given how fast paced the game is, mana/health regen doesn't seem that useful. Fast burning characters seem to do better as long, drawn out battles tend to be a bad idea.
Not really sure what you should build though. I guess it depends heavily on what you're facing.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4268 on: September 27, 2011, 10:03:35 pm »

Taric is the new OP duo lane champ.  Put him with Nasus the enemy has no armor and gets stomped.  Put him with Cait and they never escape, while being stomped.  Put him with anybody that hits hard and you have won your lane.  How did I not know this earlier?

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4269 on: September 27, 2011, 10:36:08 pm »

Taric is the new OP duo lane champ.  Put him with Nasus the enemy has no armor and gets stomped.  Put him with Cait and they never escape, while being stomped.  Put him with anybody that hits hard and you have won your lane.  How did I not know this earlier?

It also helps if they due lane two squishy motherfuckers who die in seconds, and then never gank bot.

That game was glorious.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4270 on: September 27, 2011, 10:43:18 pm »

Man, what's this stuff about lanes?  Are you talking about those little strips between the control points?

Also, so-op firstpickfirstban Akali is a joke with Lightbringer.
Shoes...

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #4271 on: September 28, 2011, 12:26:25 am »

I snuck onto the computer and played my first game of Dominion (and first game of League in weeks). Played Annie, and while I could kill anyone I wanted to, when I wanted to (except Morganna), I had constant stun proc problems due to the lack of minions and speed of play. Ended up losing for two reasons:

1) While my team understood the concept of "take 3 and hold", they seemed intent on holding our mid and bot, and the enemies bot. I could never get them to cap top. I don't even...
2) The enemy team was Morganna, Rammus, Gangplank, Trynd, and AD Sion. Yeah, it was blind pick.

Even still, I think I quite like Dominion, and am excited to play it with friends this weekend.
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #4272 on: September 28, 2011, 12:30:00 am »

dunno, totalhalibut made an cait and taric vid.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

xDarkz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4273 on: September 28, 2011, 01:09:58 am »

I wish people would stop mindlessly running around on Dominion. I love the game mode... but some people don't use their heads while playing it. IE: Taking priority over capturing points on the opposite side of the map over defending pre-existing ones. I was once on a team that moved as a single cluster. Granted, they took points pretty easily, but the opponents would just capture it again afterwards.

Also, insta-locking Rammus and banning the next half-decent champ without little to no regard or communication with your team mates is getting awfully annoying ._.

----

Yeah, I absolutely hate laning against Taric. It doesn't matter who he's laning with, but that low CD stun gets me every time. Trying to hit his tower? STUN. Hanging out by your own tower? STUN. About to get the kill on his laning partner? STUN! With that said, I absolutely love having him as a laning partner as well xD.

Graven

• Bay Watcher
  • Don't we all just love contact juggling?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4274 on: September 28, 2011, 02:34:03 am »

So what about that upcoming Xerath, huh? There is an Art Spotlight and mechanics on the website.

Seems quite interesting though I can't help but feel the concept a bit overpowered, especially for ambushes and teamfights, but they haven't really said how long-range his abilities actually are.

He might be the first champion I buy, though :)
What a strange and beautiful world I beheld, but dangerous too, I was certain. And I was friendless and homeless. And so I prayed.
"Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge."
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 1067