Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1273287 times)

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Riven - Season 1 Update - 1.0.0.125
« Reply #4245 on: September 26, 2011, 01:52:00 pm »

Just played dominion for the first time.

I can say its more fun that SR, and Skarner seems to be pretty decent. Drag people into turrets and dont afraid of anything. Can easily go 3v1 with ult and garrison.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: September 26, 2011, 02:22:06 pm »

Wow, I just read the whole psionic hero thing. That was nuts.

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4247 on: September 26, 2011, 02:27:45 pm »

"The whole" thing? Do you mean the sneak peak on the main site or is there more?
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4248 on: September 26, 2011, 02:52:23 pm »

"The whole" thing? Do you mean the sneak peak on the main site or is there more?
I specifically said "psionic hero". Frankly I thought i was out of the loop and that everyone here would know it. Silly me for assuming that.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=451882

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4249 on: September 26, 2011, 03:43:26 pm »

Ah, sorry I thought you were referring to the new mage hero, because you could certainly interpret what we know about him and his powers as psionic. Thanks for the links.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4250 on: September 26, 2011, 03:58:52 pm »

Ah, sorry I thought you were referring to the new mage hero, because you could certainly interpret what we know about him and his powers as psionic. Thanks for the links.
Lol, I can see the confusion in that. What odd timing.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4252 on: September 26, 2011, 04:07:30 pm »

Wow, I just read the whole psionic hero thing. That was nuts.
That's eight months old, jeez :)

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4253 on: September 26, 2011, 04:16:23 pm »

Still interesting as hell though. Admin abuse even in major companies.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4254 on: September 26, 2011, 04:30:27 pm »

So anybody have any ideas for dominion?

I'm thinking:

Tank (Rammus is the one everyone picks, I've heard people saying Galio is a sleeper for Dominion)
DPS (An AD carry or tanky dps, an AP carry is fine too)
Defender (Heimer is the obvious choice, Karthus works too.)
Tanky DPS, or other strong 1v1 champ (Jax, Win Nhao, Warwick, etc.)
Roamer/Backdoor (TF, Panth, Eve, Yi, you know the people)

Defender goes bot while everyone else goes top.  The TDPS takes mid (By mid I mean the point between windmill and bot) and either holds it or goes to help windmill.  Tank, DPS, and Roamer go to windmill and take it.  If that works, Tank and DPS stay top and defend, Tanky DPS defends mid, and Defender defends bot.  Roamer roams, ganks people moving through the center, supports points under attack, and ninja-caps undefended points.

Tank and DPS can probably be flexible comp-wise, 5v5 teamfights don't seem to happen much so I'm not sure having the balanced teamcomp is as huge a deal as SR.  The guy holding mid needs to be a strong 1v1 champ, because with two on top and Heimer on bot mid is the most obvious target, and seems to get ninja-capped a lot.  Anybody good at holding a point, like Heimerdinger or Karthus needs to go bot because it's right across from the enemy point and one of the easily contested points will need 1 defender, so he'd better be good at it.

What does everybody else think?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 04:47:13 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4255 on: September 26, 2011, 04:51:01 pm »

vOv team works, just make sure your roamer is one that can actualy fight 1v1 (Panth/Yi) so he can possibly add insult to injury by killing the one guy that tried to take the point back. Consider poppy for this role as well, poppy is strong 1v1 and she's naturally really fast.

Also ditch heimer, his turrets don't matter a whole lot because things like jax and lee sin exist. Lee sin will kick him out of the tower and turret range, jax will burst him down and get stuns from dodging turret fire. Karthus and rammus are very strong picks though. Also, if you want someone to kill people really fast, consider leblanc. Since champions get to mid game status really fast on dominion, le bonk can possibly be one of the deadliest dominion champions. Since the games rarely last that long you can capitalise on her massive assassin power before late game kicks in and her power falls back down.

I would recommend renekton but now that i think of it, he should have some problems on dominion because he rarely has minions to build fury up with. He should still be strong due to his ultimate tho, and he can aways hit people.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 04:59:02 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4256 on: September 27, 2011, 04:19:30 am »

http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/news/xerath-mechanics-preview

So Xerath sounds rather interesting, might finally get an AP champ that i would play ,more than once every few months *glares at Vlad*
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4257 on: September 27, 2011, 09:09:45 am »

Xerath sounds like they spun the "Wheel of Magey-sounding Names" but he does sound like a cool champ.  I'd give anything for a non-tanky derp.
Shoes...

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #4258 on: September 27, 2011, 09:40:44 am »

I just found out that Taric has second highest base AD at level 1 (66 or something like that). Tryndamere of course has the highest (68 if I remember right).
At lvl 18 Cho and Skarner have the highest base AD, somewhere around 130 (they have same AD). And taric had 3rd most AD at level 18.

Weird, huh.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4259 on: September 27, 2011, 10:56:48 am »

Has anybody tried AD Sion yet in Dominion?

Also, anybody got any tips for Dominion Kassadin?  He seems like he'd be a good roamer, high burst and good skirmishing capabilities, especially against people without a gap closer, but I feel like my burst is a little low.  I can't kill anybody from full health, even 1v1, and even under my turret they can usually kill me.

My usual build so far is Catalyst-Sorcs-Odyn's Veil(20% unmitigable MR, hell yeah)-Deathcap-Void Staff-Lich Bane-Game is over

Also, I played with some of my sisters friends.

"burst casters have no place in dominion"

"three top two bot"

Our Rammus kept trying to 1v3 at their bot and getting killed, forcing people to defend our bot and letting them cap our other points.  We still won, but I know who I'm not gonna be playing with again.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 01:52:37 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...
Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 1067