Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1273629 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Riven - Season 1 Update - 1.0.0.125
« Reply #3960 on: September 16, 2011, 07:23:04 pm »

If you let them have their way you're an accessory to their badness.
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3961 on: September 16, 2011, 11:23:31 pm »

Okay, I am sure Riven is stat bugged now. Guaranteed.

At level 18, the only items I had were Bloodthirster, l33t stick and boots.

My hp regen / 5 was EIGHTY THREE. What the bleeding fuck? Where did this free Force of Nature come from?

Edit: Oh, and Atmas doesn't work with her passive. In fact, it completely screws up her passive by freezing it until you sell the Atmas.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3962 on: September 16, 2011, 11:54:58 pm »

Other people seem to be doing fine. And frankly, if shen is auto attacking you let alone killing you with auto attacks, your doing something wrong. He isn't that fast and you have a range advantage.

*cough*Shen has a dash taunt*cough*

Yeah but it uses all his energy up and I just don't see it letting Shen auto attack through Mord's shield and the rest of his health. Hell, with creeping death you can recover shield while he is hitting you.

------------------

Riven seems to have the most bugs of any champion I have ever seen. I think Riot is getting sloppier then usual.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #3963 on: September 17, 2011, 12:19:56 am »

My hp regen / 5 was EIGHTY THREE. What the bleeding fuck? Where did this free Force of Nature come from?

Edit: Oh, and Atmas doesn't work with her passive. In fact, it completely screws up her passive by freezing it until you sell the Atmas.
How the fuck do you even manage to have bugs like that? I mean really, what did they do, apply her passive to HP regen?

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #3964 on: September 17, 2011, 12:23:17 am »

Other people seem to be doing fine. And frankly, if shen is auto attacking you let alone killing you with auto attacks, your doing something wrong. He isn't that fast and you have a range advantage.

*cough*Shen has a dash taunt*cough*

Yeah but it uses all his energy up and I just don't see it letting Shen auto attack through Mord's shield and the rest of his health. Hell, with creeping death you can recover shield while he is hitting you.
Except his shield no longer goes up at anywhere near the rate it used to.

I'm not sure if you've seen any Morde's since the nerf but it is virtually impossible to even reach the cap on his shield anymore.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3965 on: September 17, 2011, 12:39:16 am »

Judgement Kayle looks awesome, might learn how to play her just because of that :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3966 on: September 17, 2011, 01:03:41 am »

How the fuck do you even manage to have bugs like that? I mean really, what did they do, apply her passive to HP regen?
I've been trying to replicate it but so far it only goes up to 50 hp/5 now.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3967 on: September 17, 2011, 04:43:56 am »

Oh that's interesting to know... i was using atmas and didnt pay attention to that. I hope it's going to be corrected, because she does well with lots of HP. She really makes a nice tank when you think about it : a short cd aoe stun, a small aoe bump, a shield/dash, decent damage without items, no mana... And honestly, she's way too squishy if you build pure damage.

Anyway, just now i finished a 3v3 match where i was using warmog, sunfire cape, atmas, FoN and bloodthirster, with ionian boots, it was really nice. When i first tried her in bot matches, i was building pure damage and ended up way behind the rest of the team so i thought she was crap, but now i feel like she should have potential as a tanky dps.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 05:03:28 am by Sirian »

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3968 on: September 17, 2011, 09:41:15 am »

I'm trying to decide wheter to get gragas or shen. Always liked shen and how his skills work and now with the recent buffs I sorta want to try him, but gragas was always on my champions to get list, and he just seems so fun. Since I'm on soloqueue most of the time, gragas would probably work best, but I also want shen. WAT DO?
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #3969 on: September 17, 2011, 09:43:17 am »

I'm trying to decide wheter to get gragas or shen. Always liked shen and how his skills work and now with the recent buffs I sorta want to try him, but gragas was always on my champions to get list, and he just seems so fun. Since I'm on soloqueue most of the time, gragas would probably work best, but I also want shen. WAT DO?

I'd vote for Gragas. He is quite awesome.

Also, where is Taric?
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3970 on: September 17, 2011, 09:44:34 am »

I exchanged him for a picture that correctly demonstrates how a friend of mine plays master yi.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3971 on: September 17, 2011, 11:18:22 am »

Shen's Dash taunt is pretty scary, man.  I once lost mid to Shen as Urgot.
Shoes...

Bluerobin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3972 on: September 17, 2011, 11:48:56 am »

His dash taunt refunds some energy if it hits a champ (always has, but it's worth mentioning) and his Q can do some considerable damage and healing now, especially more noticeable at earlier levels. If you knew what to expect you can still beat him, but if you're expecting old Shen then you might get rolled over pretty quickly.
The moment the lever was pulled, somebody's pet kitten stepped onto the bridge. I read somewhere that if a cat falls more than 11 stories, it instinctively flares its legs out to increase air resistance. This slows it down enough to stick the landing with relatively minor injuries. In Dwarf Fortress, apparently, cats don't do that.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3973 on: September 17, 2011, 12:11:16 pm »

By old Shen you mean the nerfed Shen?

Because pre-nerf Shen was quite daunting.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #3974 on: September 17, 2011, 12:45:39 pm »

Recently I've played quite some games as Tryndamere. Since I no longer need crits to be able to heal myself with Q, doing hybrid is even better as him. Now, for the builds: Ideas? Also, I don't lane Trynd, something that fits for a jungler.

I've rolled with vampiric scepter --> Boots of Swiftness --> Bilgewater Cutlass --> Gunblade --> Guinsoo --> IE --> Rabadon --> Lichbane. Any other (better) suggestions?
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them
Pages: 1 ... 263 264 [265] 266 267 ... 1067