Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 255 256 [257] 258 259 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1273777 times)

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Talon, the Blade's Shadow - 1.0.0.124
« Reply #3840 on: September 10, 2011, 09:48:00 pm »

Magus actually looks like fun. Mana regen would be great. Archangel's Staff, philo stone, etc.

Anybody else think we need a FoN-like item for mana regen?

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3841 on: September 10, 2011, 10:16:25 pm »

Okay, so... Every game I play as Lee Sin... I win. He's just... ridiculous. Especially against a double-AD carry lane. Master Yi plus Miss Fortune? Free food. Lee Sin can harass at the tower. Lee Sin can kick enemies towards teammates. Lee Sin can steal all kills. Once you get his rhythm down, Lee Sin can split push pretty effectively, too. I stole a whole bunch of kills from the Tryndamere and picked up some ridiculous kills, too.

Highlights of the match include roundhouse kicking Master Yi (who decided it was a good idea to focus me for some reason) into my horde of teammates and getting two double kills as well as the tower in the laning phase. Pity, though, I forgot to roundhouse kick the ulting Fiddlesticks away from my Tryndamere teammate. It could've saved his life. Something to remember for next time.

As for Magus... I'm definitely playing him. I've thought about playing a mana-CDR Kassadin numerous times just for the sheer enjoyment of warping everywhere and having his ultimate scale to ludicrous amounts. How fun would it be to warp into a group of enemies, do 1000 damage, then Cleanse and GTFO? It would be hilarious. In fact, I'm testing that in a custom match. Bwahahaha.

Although perhaps I should do a few calculations on how much mana that would cost. :P
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 11:00:06 pm by Knirisk »
Also often called Boowells.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3842 on: September 11, 2011, 12:06:58 am »

Lee Sin is going to get nerfed soon.

Sadly.

Funny that people used to think he was super weak.

Today we learned that a Poppy with 20 stacks of Mejai really enjoys being on the same team with hyper-tank-406 armour Soraka giving everyone negative MR.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3843 on: September 11, 2011, 12:16:31 am »

Played as Singed for the 2nd time today (first time failed miserably though it was some time ago) and had a ton of fun doing it. So many kills it wasn't even funny. Methinks that Teemo is what tipped the balance in the other teams favor despite us having twice the kill ratio though, nearly every tower we lost was to him. I for one couldn't catch the little bugger long enough to really deal the same damage he was dishing out back to him and naturally if you try to disengage he's got range on you and is just as fast.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3844 on: September 11, 2011, 12:48:00 am »

Yep. The point of the game is to push towers, not get kills.

It's why Shaco, Sivir, TF, Teemo, etc. are all viable picks. They exist solely to push towers.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3845 on: September 11, 2011, 08:18:22 am »

I think i might get Ezreal next, been playing him lately and he's suprisingly fun, his damage is somewhat deceptive since nobody expects a big burst from him.Still having a few problems with aiming his ult (mainly hitting anything but minion waves if they move too much) but that will come with practice i think.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3846 on: September 11, 2011, 12:14:28 pm »

Step 1: Q harass all day
Step 2: Teamfight starts, spam Q and autoattack into their team until their tanky derps dashes to you
Step 3: E Away
Step 4: They follow with flash
Step 5: You flash, too
Step 6: Unleash R across teamfight
Step 7: W
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3847 on: September 11, 2011, 05:07:27 pm »

So, I just got Udyr because I have a lack of junglers that I need to attend to. Dedicated junglers, I mean. I might have to do Lanedyr until level 20 and I get the proper runes, though.

I decided to play a custom game and practice jungling. I died once on the golem and had to run away from the Wraiths and heal a bit, but other than that, I did okay. The best part was after I got the golem buff and started ganking. Bear stance is the most hilarious thing ever. Since I was fighting bots, first item I actually bought was the Madred's Bloodrazer, then I bought some shoes. After a lot more jungling and a lot of ganking, I ended up with a Phantom Dancer and Boots of Swiftness. Intending to go after AS-Phoenix, I picked up a Nashor's Tooth. Then another Nashor's Tooth. Then a Hextech Gunblade, which was probably my least intelligent decision, considering I had turtle stance. Then things got silly, I hit the 2.5 AS cap and went around ganking every lane. Although, again, it was bots, sadly. I'll try against players soon, and probably not AS-Phoenix because it is silly.
Also often called Boowells.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3848 on: September 11, 2011, 06:34:36 pm »

Does anyone have any Arctic Cait codes?

o_o

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3849 on: September 11, 2011, 09:52:17 pm »

Meh, not making it to plat by Tuesday. Today was my only free day, even if I win all my games tomorrow I won't have enough played for plat.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3850 on: September 11, 2011, 10:16:05 pm »

So guys, shurelia just did a small preview on what they currently have in store for twitch in the stealth rework. Its not final, but I'm happy twitch is getting some love, since I'm an ooooold twitch player and I've been looking for reasons to play him again.

I can give a breakdown of the changes.

Please note that this is the current prototype and is not final, please dont use this against me and make me regret giving info.

Character Passive: Damage is retaining true and is being lowered a bit. Duration is being increased.

Q: Now a passive/active. Passive is the Xypherous outlined stealth rework. Active grants bonus attack speed for x seconds and instantly reloads x Vile Bolts into Twitch's crossbow.

W: Debilitating Poison: Now requires poison on the target to cast. Cast range increased by double. Can no longer be cast if there are no valid targets in range.

E: New Spell. Fires a narrow line missile instantly that deals total attack damage and includes on hit effects. High range, .75 second cooldown but requires Vile Bolts. Vile Bolts are Twitch's ammo resource that replenishes over time or by reloading via Q.

R: Expunge: Can no longer be cast if there is no target in range. Requires poison, cast range doubled. Damage heavily increased.

Source
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3851 on: September 11, 2011, 11:48:06 pm »

That actually seems like it might be nifty.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3852 on: September 11, 2011, 11:52:11 pm »

So, I just got Udyr because I have a lack of junglers that I need to attend to. Dedicated junglers, I mean. I might have to do Lanedyr until level 20 and I get the proper runes, though.

I decided to play a custom game and practice jungling. I died once on the golem and had to run away from the Wraiths and heal a bit, but other than that, I did okay. The best part was after I got the golem buff and started ganking. Bear stance is the most hilarious thing ever. Since I was fighting bots, first item I actually bought was the Madred's Bloodrazer, then I bought some shoes. After a lot more jungling and a lot of ganking, I ended up with a Phantom Dancer and Boots of Swiftness. Intending to go after AS-Phoenix, I picked up a Nashor's Tooth. Then another Nashor's Tooth. Then a Hextech Gunblade, which was probably my least intelligent decision, considering I had turtle stance. Then things got silly, I hit the 2.5 AS cap and went around ganking every lane. Although, again, it was bots, sadly. I'll try against players soon, and probably not AS-Phoenix because it is silly.

How long did it take you to be ready to gank?

Also, my sister sent me a friend request on LoL.  I decided to accept it despite my better judgment.  Maybe I'll play a game or two tomorrow and see how bad she is.
Shoes...

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3853 on: September 12, 2011, 03:26:53 am »

Yooooda, how you get so good.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3854 on: September 12, 2011, 05:16:50 am »