Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1273802 times)

Lord Snow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Talon, the Blade's Shadow - 1.0.0.124
« Reply #3810 on: September 08, 2011, 04:54:49 pm »

You need 1 point of slow to allow for ganks on your lane to be more effective.
If you are 2v1 or against a champion with stronger early game (i.e. rumble) u will want enough lvls of spirit fire to zone and q or in some cases to get last hits with at all.

Along with Q lvls, i even take cdr to help farming. Spirit Visage, later i make my philo stone a Crown for CDR and the team runspeed.

deliciously, nasus Q leads to QQQQ typically. All by u QQQQing.

My most dire problem with him is people who come onto my lane to randomly steal my mobs or try to gank somebody who cant even farm, then die to the other teams jungler etc.
I cant even imagine what a terror a 400+ charged q is for a team that didnt trade 30-50 kills with my team to that point.
And still i usually just go and win after farming, rare is the team bad enough not to follow me after the first enemy carry gets 3/4ths hp removed in 1 hit.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3811 on: September 08, 2011, 05:04:02 pm »

Be aware that solo queue people will try to avoid your spirit fire even if it is level 1 :P, especialy if they're squishy. They'll almost never guess what level it is. I max nasus going through Q, then W, then R and finally E. I never have a use for E out of teamfights and like I already mentioned it can be used for zoning even at level 1 (soloqueue, at least). After enough farm it becomes easymode. Just go into teamfight, put your ult on if they're clustered, drop your E on their team for the armor debuff, drop your W on their main autoattacker or on a fleeing enemy then just distribute Qs. Even if you don't kill anyone, chances are you'll cause them to panic and flee giving your team an edge, and you'll kill someone if they try to fight you.

You don't go in the team fight first most of the times though, I feel nasus is most effective during team fights when things already started so you can catch them somewhat off guard with your spells so they do not focus you immediately. Nasus isn't real tanky till later on.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 05:05:52 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3812 on: September 08, 2011, 07:44:16 pm »

For CDR i find Brutalizer to be very nice early game, it gives you damage and ARPen which is always nice plus that CDR that helps with Q farming.And once you finish your Trinity you can always build it into Youumu for extra speed and crit chance which is also a good thing :)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3813 on: September 08, 2011, 08:30:34 pm »

Unless you have a really high priority reason for W or E (cait got you down?)

Raise Q.

but if you can get a kill or zone them well by all means, siphon a point or two from maxing it.

(you need at least l2 for training, and at least l3 for harassing properly.)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3814 on: September 08, 2011, 08:31:22 pm »

you need at least l2 for training

I don't follow.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3815 on: September 08, 2011, 08:56:23 pm »

For charging the siphoning strike, he means. Level one and cooldowns are probably too high and damage too negligible to make it efficient.

?

But level 2 gives one more second of cooldown and you should rarely (if ever) find 20 damage making the difference between being able to tag last hits or not...
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3816 on: September 08, 2011, 09:17:11 pm »

In morde's defense, I just got a quadra kill with him, altough thats no real achievement, only thing you have to do is get fed then dance in the middle of the enemy team till they die. They had a nearly fully skinned team too, including dreadknight nasus, and a veigar too. They had the 2 best endgame stacking champions in the game, but they did real bad. Made me real sad to see Dreadknight Nasus die so much.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #3817 on: September 08, 2011, 09:20:59 pm »

In morde's defense, I just got a quadra kill with him, altough thats no real achievement, only thing you have to do is get fed then dance in the middle of the enemy team till they die. They had a nearly fully skinned team too, including dreadknight nasus, and a veigar too. They had the 2 best endgame stacking champions in the game, but they did real bad. Made me real sad to see Dreadknight Nasus die so much.
Morde is like the opposite of a 1v1 character. He WANTS to be around a lot of enemies, since it lets him bring up his shield way faster. So, he's a lot better to fight 1v1.

Except against Soraka. Don't fight her. She'll win.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3818 on: September 08, 2011, 10:02:18 pm »

For charging the siphoning strike, he means. Level one and cooldowns are probably too high and damage too negligible to make it efficient.

?

But level 2 gives one more second of cooldown and you should rarely (if ever) find 20 damage making the difference between being able to tag last hits or not...

I didn't say it made sense, just that that'd be how to interpret it.

I don't play Nasus, so take that as you will.
I don't always give advice on champions, but when I do, it's on ones I've never played.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3819 on: September 08, 2011, 10:07:03 pm »

?

I didn't say it made sense, just that that'd be how to interpret it.

I don't play Nasus, so take that as you will.

Well there's your problem. You have not had a true, enjoyable LoL experience until you play Nasus and have constant orgasms as he goes all shakespearian about anthropomancy while splitting teemo in half with a single siphoning strike.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3821 on: September 08, 2011, 10:09:54 pm »

DIVINATION BY ENTRAILS
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3822 on: September 08, 2011, 10:26:12 pm »

Morde is like the opposite of a 1v1 character. He WANTS to be around a lot of enemies, since it lets him bring up his shield way faster. So, he's a lot better to fight 1v1.

Nah, Morde destroys 1v1 with his Q.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3823 on: September 08, 2011, 10:31:49 pm »

20 damage can be the difference between an easy lasthit and a miss.

not many, but just two is 30 gold and 6 damage.

+ 1 second cooldown.

and I'm just talking about a minimum for siphoning strike, say if you wanted to be getting cait off your ass with a strong wither, or smacking people with spirit fire.

You want to train siphon fast? you want a highly pushed lane, armour, and loads of free time.
you squat, avoid pushing the lane, and farm all day. + philostone or chalice for heavy mana regen.

If the lane has at least two waves worth of minions in it, you can keep it from falling back.
I usually opt for power farming them though.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3824 on: September 08, 2011, 10:34:28 pm »

Nah, Morde destroys 1v1 with his Q.
But, that's still weak compared to fighting mobs. I'm not saying he can't win 1v1s. I'm saying he is at a disadvantage. The more enemies he can use skills on at once, the more shield he replenishes. It's pretty obvious, actually, which is why you want him to use skills on you when you're by yourself. Or make sure he can't use his skills with cc when his shields are down, which is why Soraka can beat on him so hard. If she hasn't silenced you before you walk into Q range, she's stupid. What's Morde gonna do when he's silenced?
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 1067