Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1273836 times)

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Talon, the Blade's Shadow - 1.0.0.124
« Reply #3750 on: September 06, 2011, 07:43:52 am »

Whats the rotation this week? I thought last one was bad with Kassadin, Karthus, Alistar, Lee Sin, and everyone and their mother playing Garen.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #3752 on: September 06, 2011, 08:01:28 am »

Any time my bro and Xin took an enemy down together, either Xin took the kill or my bro did.
Derp :3

thing was if my bro got the kill, Xin always said it was KS, no matter what.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

zestorum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3753 on: September 06, 2011, 08:09:21 am »

Any time my bro and Xin took an enemy down together, either Xin took the kill or my bro did.
Derp :3

thing was if my bro got the kill, Xin always said it was KS, no matter what.
No, I was pointing out something I found humorous. If your brother or Xin took down an enemy together, of course either your brother or Xin would get the kill - I don't see why you pointed that out.  :P

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3755 on: September 06, 2011, 09:09:38 am »

HellenicLeague is now 1520.

Anyone else?

Real shame you're not on EU, Yoda  :'(

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3757 on: September 06, 2011, 10:17:48 am »

HellenicLeague is now 1520.

Anyone else?

Real shame you're not on EU, Yoda  :'(

Technically I'd be using your account anyway, but yeah, it probably wouldn't be ideal with pings and such. With school starting tomorrow anyway I doubt I'd have time.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3758 on: September 06, 2011, 11:02:51 am »

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/new-free-champion-rotation-season-one-week-61

Well damn, and I don't have enough of the in game currency to buy Miss Fortune... Though this might be a good time to practice with Singed. Anyway which of the new free ones would someone suggest for a player thats had a grand time playing Miss Fortune?

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3759 on: September 06, 2011, 11:13:28 am »

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/new-free-champion-rotation-season-one-week-61

Well damn, and I don't have enough of the in game currency to buy Miss Fortune... Though this might be a good time to practice with Singed. Anyway which of the new free ones would someone suggest for a player thats had a grand time playing Miss Fortune?

Corki and Ezreal fill the same role, though Ezreal is more ability based than MF or Corki.

Shadowgandor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3760 on: September 06, 2011, 11:14:28 am »

I think that Ezreal is the champion you should try out. It's not MF but he too is a ranged carry. Might want to try Corki as well :)

Edit: Damn ninja's!

Jar of Jam

• Bay Watcher
  • [ITEM_FOOD:ITEM_FOOD_JAM]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3761 on: September 06, 2011, 11:17:33 am »

Technically I'd be using your account anyway, but yeah, it probably wouldn't be ideal with pings and such. With school starting tomorrow anyway I doubt I'd have time.

Ah, I've missed your message stating that you in fact are playing on others accounts rather than playing duo with them.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3762 on: September 06, 2011, 11:19:55 am »

Something about Corki seems like he'll be fun, the helicopter thing and all. I'll have to look up his and Ezreal's stuff when I get back from school.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #3763 on: September 06, 2011, 12:32:17 pm »

With all this X^Z talk, I want to learn him. I bought him and Lee Sin recently to jungle with, but I can't stop playing as the blind monk. 20 minute stomp, every game. He's so ridiculously deadly.

Xin... I haven't got a clue what to do with him. I've heard ghostblade is basically the best item on him, and I can see that. I kind of feel like going ghostblade+triforce and then tanky, because Xin can use triforce procs pretty decently. Maybe not as good as Irelia, but I think E-proc-R-proc-Q-proc-W-proc or whatever his combo is can give him some pretty awesome burst, which is something he needs since he's got no escapes.

Whatever I do with him, I refuse to play squishy glass cannon Xin. I do not play squishy melee characters unless they're tryndamere. Even Yi should be decently tanky (I usually go banshee's+atma's on yi, because that's basically my favorite item combo).

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3764 on: September 06, 2011, 01:31:46 pm »

Throw away the Ghostblade. It's expensive, kinda lame stats, makes you ultra squishy, and is useless without the active.

Here's what you do.

You go solo top. Always. Unless you want to be a boss and go support + X^Z bot to kill Ashe for epic facerape. If you face someone with skillshots you take boots 3 pots. If you face someone who wants to slowly whittle you down, you take regrowth pendant + pot. If you face Garen / Urgot, you take cloth armour + 5 pots. If you want to be a MAN, you take Doran's Blade and go for first blood with your Q.

You sit in that goddamn lane and you farm. You farm until you have 1950g. This includes farming your enemy.

Then you go back. You buy Wriggles and boots. You go back to lane. You farm some more. (This is part of why I'm bored of playing X^Z and Irelia)

Keep farming and farming and farming (both minions and any enemies that come to the lane). Get 2510 gold. Buy Phage + Zeal.

Alright. The time should be just under 20 minutes. You are now Superman. Go kill everyone.

Full items are: Wriggles + boots + Triforce + 3 tanky items.

---

Keep in mind:
1. X^Z level 1 damage with his Q is absurd. That's why you be a MAN and go for first blood.
2. X^Z is a burst damage champion. He is a MAGE. He is not a melee dps like Tryndamere or Irelia. If his cooldowns are not up you do not fight.
3. Lane harass follows the same principle. You E, then you Q. After they get knocked up you just run back and go back to farming. Your basic autoattacks are honestly shit, so don't bother continuing past that point. Just keep doing that every time your cooldowns are up.
Pages: 1 ... 249 250 [251] 252 253 ... 1067