Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1274092 times)

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard - 1.0.0.123
« Reply #3405 on: August 23, 2011, 11:40:25 am »

Captain Falcon Talon skin... must resist buying...
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: August 23, 2011, 12:05:08 pm »

Has anyone else noticed a weird reversal of the norm when it comes to this game?  All the champs nobody plays (Gragas, Trundle, Cass, Urgot, et al) are really powerful, but all the bad champs are played constantly?
Shoes...

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: August 23, 2011, 12:49:22 pm »

D:

Just had a pentakill get stolen by Caitlyn.  Initiated with Nocturne ult, popped ghostblade, and fucked people up.  At the last second before I killed Jax Caitlyn hit him.

Laaaame.
Shoes...

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: August 23, 2011, 12:57:11 pm »

Has anyone else noticed a weird reversal of the norm when it comes to this game?  All the champs nobody plays (Gragas, Trundle, Cass, Urgot, et al) are really powerful, but all the bad champs are played constantly?

They're also pretty unattractive, aside from maybe Cassiopeia. The giant breast is just...unpleasant and Trundle basically grows a pillar of shit from the ground right up the enemy's ass.
Also often called Boowells.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: August 23, 2011, 01:41:15 pm »

Most kills+assists and kills as tank in team.
So, business as usual.

Anyway, slightly on topic, all the named powerful-non-played champs are scary as hell, specially Trundle and Urgot. I dont think I have seen ANY Casses this month, but I do have memories of good ones murdering everyone.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 01:43:21 pm by cerapa »

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: August 23, 2011, 01:44:39 pm »

Brands are pretty uncommon as well. Even after his free week, which prompted me to put him on my list of "I want this champ."

Dr Mundos are a dying breed, sadly.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: August 23, 2011, 02:01:54 pm »

If I see a skinned Cass or Trundle on the other team I basically give up.

Annie in Wonderland, on the other hand, always feeds.

EDIT:  Holy shit, the band is complete
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 02:04:11 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: August 23, 2011, 02:13:08 pm »

Morgana too good. Counters all the AP carries in mid like a boss and just doesn't care about anything.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: August 23, 2011, 02:13:40 pm »

I <3 Cass, when I want to dominate mid no matter who is there, I go Cass.  Then team fights start and my dots steal ALL the kills.  I also enjoy freezing an enemy gank when I'm at 2 health or so, I can almost feel their rage.

Also I've seen so many Garens and they keep murdering my game pretty much regardless of who I'm playing. Even as Malphite with FoN, Warmogs, Randuins, and Spirit Visage he would still murder me and pretend my massive regen wasn't there.  I have to ask, short of physically finding the person playing Garen and killing them, how can I stop him?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 03:31:50 pm by V-Norrec »

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: August 23, 2011, 02:14:22 pm »

Like I said, the only way to stop Garen is to wait until late game.

Before then, he will kill everyone. He's closet OP right now.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: August 23, 2011, 03:45:29 pm »

I <3 Cass, when I want to dominate mid no matter who is there, I go Cass.  Then team fights start and my dots steal ALL the kills.  I also enjoy freezing an enemy gank when I'm at 2 health or so, I can almost feel their rage.

DONT SAY ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT HER! SHE IS USELESS.

They really should buff cass, so underpowered its stupid. I mean, landing her Qs is impossible, and her Ult, how crap.

Anyway, internet back in 4 days then I can finally get some decent games of LoL

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: August 23, 2011, 03:49:57 pm »

They really should buff cass, so underpowered its stupid. I mean, landing her Qs is impossible, and her Ult, how crap.

SSoCP?
Shoes...

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: August 23, 2011, 03:50:44 pm »

Her ult does no goddamned damage and only stuns them for what, like, a fourth of a second? Worthless. Seriously, she doesn't even fit in the meta because there's so many casters who can harass her easily and work the lanes so much better.
Also often called Boowells.

Sinned

• Bay Watcher
  • <Intentionally left blank>
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: August 23, 2011, 03:50:49 pm »

Indeed, I still regret buying that skin for her... don't go there. People should be suing Riot to get their money back.

Horrible champ... 
When you find yourself in the company of a dwarf and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon... just the dwarf.
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 1067