Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 1067

Author Topic: League of Legends - Patch 7.22 - Runes Reforged  (Read 1274111 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends Updated! - Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard - 1.0.0.123
« Reply #3390 on: August 23, 2011, 01:07:25 am »

Ahah. Here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaCZN2N6Q_I

EMI are dicks and that one also doesn't work. : |

This is becoming a derail, so let me find something cool and mildly LoL related...

Ah ha!
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3391 on: August 23, 2011, 01:11:43 am »

I'm bored, so time for a new list of champs that are closet OP!

Tier Nasus:
- Nasus

Tier "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?!":
- Garen: Take him solo top. He will kill everyone. Put him duo bot. He will kill everyone. Put him in mid. He will die because no bushes. Not obvious OP because after 30 minutes he's still useless and is only there to killsteal.
- Morde: Es #1 hue hue hue. Build full AP and buy Lich Bane. Roflmao as you kill a full health Teemo with one Q.
- Singed: Can someone tell me how you're supposed to kill this guy in late game?

Tier "F**K YOU F*****G LUCKER F***K F**K YOUR MOTHER F**K F**K OFF LUCK B****H MORE!":

- Brand: He is the king of this tier. He'll be running around with 50 hp and your whole team goes to rape him. Suddenly pentakill.
- Cassiopeia: Queen of this tier. Every single Cassiopeia can tell you the times that a 4 man towerdive became a quadrakill.
- Gangplank: Eat oranges and be 'k. Also crit you for your whole health bar even though I only have 3% crit chance. Problem?

Sivir Tier:
- Sivir: Best tier. If you ever see a Master Yi, or TF, or anyone else who wants to backdoor. Take Sivir. They will never be able to backdoor you ever. It will be a physical impossiblity. (Yes, he's using smite...)

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: August 23, 2011, 01:38:26 am »

Nooooo, I can't find dyrus play ap nasus, so I can't see his build :/

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: August 23, 2011, 01:58:39 am »

Regrowth Pendant + later build into Force of Nature. Hextech Revolver. Health+AP item (any will do). Rabadon's. :3

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: August 23, 2011, 01:59:46 am »

I do recall him grabbing Merc Treads, Hextech Gunblade, Chalice of Harmony, Rabadon's Deathcap, and finally Lichbane. Not in that order. I recall him having Merc Treads, Chalice of Harmony, and the Hextech Revolver before building the Rabadon's Deathcap. After the Rabadon's, he finally got around to building the Lichbane. I...can't remember if he had anything else, but yeah, that seems about right.
Also often called Boowells.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: August 23, 2011, 02:07:11 am »

Oh. AP Nasus. For some reason I read that as Mordekaiser... probably should be going to bed >.>

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: August 23, 2011, 02:27:23 am »

Now see, I used to stack hextech gunblades on nasus.
(back when I thought stacking wriggles was a good idea, though it kinda worked.)

Tank/sheen first, probably triforce,
Finish up the lategame with three gunblades, fight in minions, don't afraid of anything.

It worked alright. The wriggles made me a hard counter to yi's who get auto-fed on noobs though, so it was kinda situational.

It's also really amusing to have three people shoot yi with their hextech gunblades(And my bilgewater scythe!) for a kill, after he popped his ult to get away from me 6 times.

Oh man.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3397 on: August 23, 2011, 06:27:43 am »

Cass isn't OP, she's so underpowered. No-one should play her. Ignore her, she's a terrible champion.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: August 23, 2011, 06:59:05 am »

Is that sarcasm, Nilocy? I honestly can't tell.

Also remind me not to play LoL during daytime. 1s+ delay on everything isn't fun.

And all those people ingame, who told me that playing Akali takes skill, have no idea what they're talking about.
Just played my first games with her today. If the enemy has squishies, there's no way you won't be effective.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: August 23, 2011, 07:21:31 am »

Is that sarcasm, Nilocy? I honestly can't tell.

Also remind me not to play LoL during daytime. 1s+ delay on everything isn't fun.

People on the NA servers have been getting 1/10/20 second delays sporadically all week. Like, I gave a bunch of orders using skills on various things... then nothing happens. A short time later, everything explodes and I somehow get a kill. Or, as Blitz, I press W, nothing happens for a moment, then I start moving faster. The people I play with have reported animation lags, where nothing moves for a bit and then goes super speed- Shooting 5 times in a second before going back to their 1.xxx attack speed, or minions suddenly powerwalking like tiny bawses.

It varies per person and per game, but at least 3 people per game have had really bad server lag. It's getting really infuriating.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3400 on: August 23, 2011, 07:27:07 am »

All week for me and the people I play with. Also the people I've played against.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3401 on: August 23, 2011, 08:03:04 am »

When did this lag kick in? I didn't notice anything early last night.
Well it's ok during morning and evening hours.
Otherwise I get 130-360 ping, which isn't fun at all, considering that I have around 30 otherweise.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: August 23, 2011, 09:15:14 am »

So I'm sitting on 350RP from way back when and I'm itching to use it up. Things need to go on sale, though. I'd grab spookyfiddle, but I don't play him often enough. Maybe a Sivir or Butcher Urgot skin...

Also, all of the Morgana skins are 975RP. What.

All of them are also pretty bad. The angel one in particular.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: August 23, 2011, 10:06:45 am »

Apparently these are the skins coming out for the Talon patch.

Dragonslayer Vayne's pretty cool, at least compared to Bayonetta and Lady GaGa Vaynes.  Also in the list are Giraffeneck Annie, Fat Jarvan, Gritty Reboot Nunu, Tron Sivir, Marvel Talon, Brink Talon, and Even More Marvel than Marvel Talon Talon.
Shoes...

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: August 23, 2011, 10:18:52 am »

I second the "Cass is so UP" movement.

People that towerdive a Cassiopeia deserve their inevitable fate.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228 229 ... 1067